Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i made $400 in less than two hours  (Read 4576 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:13:53 PM

This is so idiotic. It's not like it's hard to prove this with block-chain data.
Prove what? That the site is a scam? I'd very much like to see you come up with BC proof for this.
I'm not saying this company isn't bad. I'm just saying what little it takes to screw over solution providers is bad..
Two anonymous DT members you mean? Talk about being paranoid about "fake reviews" , it is just a warning in the form of negative trust, if you want to ignore the feedback, go on and (highly likely) be scammed. You're gonna have a hard time here, if you don't believe a single word from anyone, specifically members who have spent months if not years on the forum.
If you had about 100 of these types of reviews you could theoretically put CEX.io
Theoritically, sun could be flat , earth could be destroyed in the next few seconds bla bla bla. There is a difference between opinion and "review" and you seem to be confusing them both.
Are we really going to adopt such standards? This is retarded..
Its being going on for years, feel free to leave if you feel either you or the forum(members) is too paranoid for each other

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ya-ing

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 10:34:19 PM

Sounds a little fishy... Have anyone had good results?

DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 05:57:22 AM

This is so idiotic. It's not like it's hard to prove this with block-chain data.
Prove what? That the site is a scam? I'd very much like to see you come up with BC proof for this.
I'm not saying this company isn't bad. I'm just saying what little it takes to screw over solution providers is bad..
Two anonymous DT members you mean? Talk about being paranoid about "fake reviews" , it is just a warning in the form of negative trust, if you want to ignore the feedback, go on and (highly likely) be scammed. You're gonna have a hard time here, if you don't believe a single word from anyone, specifically members who have spent months if not years on the forum.
If you had about 100 of these types of reviews you could theoretically put CEX.io
Theoritically, sun could be flat , earth could be destroyed in the next few seconds bla bla bla. There is a difference between opinion and "review" and you seem to be confusing them both.
Are we really going to adopt such standards? This is retarded..
Its being going on for years, feel free to leave if you feel either you or the forum(members) is too paranoid for each other

-How could I not prove it? I would know addresses and the block-chain is online..
-Exactly.. Two anonymous reviews being enough to take down companies.. It's stupid and anyone who would invest in such a market is an idiot..
-"Theoritically, sun could be flat , earth could be destroyed in the next few seconds bla bla bla. There is a difference between opinion and "review" and you seem to be confusing them both." You're basically trying to make my realistic figure seem like lottery odds. If two anonymous people can railroad this company in a matter of weeks why not fifty-times that CEX?
-For years? Explains a lot.. Two bad reviews.. Half a month.. Company out of business.. Fire bad.

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:21:04 AM

no because this is most likely a scam, not gonna bother with it
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:48:03 AM

no because this is most likely a scam, not gonna bother with it

It could be that the priced increased during the time of transfer so it made the process looked like a valid one. The delay of bitcoin transfer takes half an hour to 1 or even worse sometimes so the btc price naturally increased within that window. I wonder though if he can do it 5 times in a row as it seems to be based on luck.

Marketstar

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

SEO Expert & Online Marketer

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 04:49:30 AM

I bought 11 BTC from coinbase [at $430 each] and i sold them at satelexchange [at $466 each].
The total profit i got is $400 and i managed to do this in less than 2 hours!

My first step was to buy BTC with USD [from https://www.coinbase.com if you are able to, or somewhere where the price is similar to $429].
My second step was to sell those same BTC for paypal USD [at https://www.satelexchange.com].
So basically you can buy 1 BTC for $429 and sell it for $466. The profit is around $37 per BTC.

You are so lucky man and this is one kind of forex trading. The concept is great.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: