Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2017, 08:20:58 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]🔥🔥🔥 PlusCoin by DS PLUS - THE FIRST PEOPLE'S CRYPTO MONEY 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2987 times)
PlusCoinINK

Activity: 47

PlusCoin [ICO 10 September-10 November]

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:39:44 PM

PLUSCOIN ICO
   PRESALE PRE-ICO is over with a result 240000$ was collected

What is DS PLUS and PLUSCOIN?

DSPlus - Mobile app, DS PLUS exists for little more than a year and it already became a strong player in the field of lead-generation and mobile marketing. It encourages people to purchase goods and services from those sellers, who are willing to show loyalty to their customers.
We call those sellers who use our DS PLUS system our partners. At the moment we have 1496 partners and 8027 sales points in Russia and those parts of Europe, where our system is available. These numbers grow daily. Among our partners are successful regional businesses, such as Russian “Absolut” hypermarket network and large international retailers, like “X5 Retail Group”, “McDonalds” or “KFC”.
We communicate directly with the decision-making people of our partner companies, thus bringing our partnerships to really high levels. But like most of IT businesses, our company depends on people and their interest in our product.

Our current user base of 90 000 active users was achieved built without aggressive marketing, just by us listening to partner’s and user’s feedback and constantly improving our product.
Every day our users make transactions with our partners. On average, the number of users grows by 250 daily. By making a purchase from our partners, our users get a discount and unique bonus points, that they could exchange for various gadgets and other goods during the prize draw. Soon, these bonus points will become a backed cryptocurrency, and our partners and users will be using the same infrastructure.

PLUSCOIN - This is a crypto currency, using in the mobile application DS PLUS as a reward for the conducted transactions (purchases, discounts, participation in promotions, visits to special counterparts). Currently there are 2 ways to spend PLUSCOIN. First: Buy the goods in our online store. The second: to take part in the drawing by paying PlusСoin for the ticket (the more tickets, the more chance of winning)

We bring to our partners an independent, blockchain-based cashback  assessment instrument. But how exactly modern cashback programs look like? Today, there exist several services at the e-commerce market that feature the cashback program. Its subscribers can partially redeem funds they spent buying from major online retailers, but the process is complicated and the actual transaction is typically delayed for 2 months. Besides, one has to share the funds with the cashback-arranging service.
In the offline world, the cashback is the domain of banks payment systems. Typically, the cashback value would amount to 1-2% of the cost of the purchase. Sure, there are some bank’s partners who would give up to 15% in cashback, but otherwise, these offers are far from good or apply only to the first purchase.

Our mission - is to get people involved in cryptocurrency/blockchain usage by enabling an instant cryptocurrency cashback for our users when they buy from our partners. To really get the system going, we will develop additional Ethereum blockchain-based services to facilitate the usefulness and liquidity of our cryptocurrency to our partners and users. This services will provide the infrastructural platform for further development of the whole mobile marketing industry.
50% of funds raised at the PlusCoin initial chain offering (ICO) would be spent in marketing the coin. This will ensure stable growth of partner and user base, that would, in turn, result in a gradual increase of token’s value and demand.
The PlusCoin team’s first goal is to ensure the adoption of the  PlusCoin cryptocurrency token, to increase the number of partners accepting the PlusCoin as a payment for goods and services. The team will work hard to promote the token in new geographical regions and increase the number of partners in the regions that already use DS PLUS.

Business model and Finance

Today, the basic service DS PLUS offers is motivating users to make purchases from partners by providing users various loyalty bonuses (discounts, promo campaigns, etc.). When First PlusCoin Token will hit the market, the partner would be able to motivate the user to buy from them by offering the transfer of PlusCoin to the user’s account. At the moment, PlusCoin is accrued by DS PLUS as bonus points that are lacking backing (though the user is able to exchange them for a chance to win a gadget or a car in a lottery). For now, the users hold 16 000 000 PlusCoin.

In the future, partner relationship would look like this:
The partner top ups his PlusCoin account by buying the cryptocurrency on his account page. He pays the EPPC (Exchange Price PlusCoin) for the tokens. EPPC is defined momentarily, from a current trading price of PlusCoin on popular exchanges. Next, the partner specifies a fixed amount of USD or PlusCoin or a fraction of the purchase price that he is willing to offer as a cashback to his client. The total amount of PlusCoin that would be accrued to a client’s account is calculated by the formula:
Cashback=(A ∙ x)/(EPPC ∙ USD_Price)
where A is the purchase price, 0≤x<1 is the cashback rate (a fraction of the price), and USD price is the current price of the fiat currency used for the purchase in US dollars. The transfer of PlusCoin could also be triggered by special events, such as the user’s visit to the partner’s sales point (in the current version of DS PLUS this kind of events is registered with the use of GPS and iBeacon data).

An important feature of DS PLUS is the segmentation of partners into 3 different classes:

“Cold” partner– a partner that is not ready to control the PlusCoin transfer by himself. For this class of partners, the transfer is controlled by DS PLUS or any other lead generation service that uses PlusCoin.

Class 2 partner– a partner that is ready to move on to the new system and control the transfer of PlusCoin to clients on his own but is not ready to accept PlusCoin as a payment for his goods or services.

Class 1 partner– a partner that is ready to move on to the new system and control the transfer of PlusCoin to the clients on his own and is ready to accept PlusCoin as a payment for his goods/services

Class 1 partners accept the PlusCoin payments for their goods/services using the formula:
Price_in_PlusCoin= N∙EPPC∙Fiat_price,
where 0<N≤2 is the boost factor, that could be used to incentivize partners and/or users to use PlusCoin. Each class of products and services gets its own recommended boost factor.

For example, if the fiat price of the product is $100 and EPPC = $0.02, the market price of the product is 5000 PlusCoin. If the Class 1 partner specifies a boost factor of N=1.6, then he sells the product to the customer for 8000 PlusCoin, which is equivalent to $160 at the moment of the deal, thus getting 60% in added value. In the case of Class 2 partners this 60% added value will be granted to the exchange which backs the transaction with fiat currency, to promote the usage of the coin.

PRE-ICO: First PlusCoin Token is a packet holding 3300 PlusCoin  (the actual tokens).

The project employs a crowdfunding approach for the release of First PlusCoin Token, which is implemented via the Ethereum blockchain platform.
The “zero stage” of the project is the presale of First PlusCoin tokens. It will be held during August 4-15, 2017. During this period 100 000 tokens would be sold for $5 for a single token

SERGEI SERGIENKO advisor DS PLUS Opinion about the project

Take part in PRE-ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limmousine

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:05:18 PM

I like the idea and concept of your project. But there are some questions from me.
Which platform are you using?
How much is the total supply?
Price of ico per coin?

PlusCoinINK

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:21:29 PM

Hi!
Thank you for your interest to the project.
We use the etherium platform
Total created 25mln token 100k to PRE-ICO 5$
10mln to ICO 10-12,5 $
6mln Stability fund
9mln for introduction into the market through partners within a year!!
You can read our WhitePaper on pluscoin.io
Thank you!

haxllega

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

do you need german translation?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Leonardinyo

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:32:45 PM

It's very interesting. You want to take a part of real market? or you want to build infrastructure for all crypto money? what from this more?
PlusCoinINK

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:33:48 PM

Yeah, i think so!

iTradeChips

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

good day PlusCoin dev team. I would like to reserve translations to Filipino/Tagalog and/or Esperanto languages if you will need translations.
here are some of my pevious works :

MyriadCoin website http://myriadcoin.org/tl/home
MyriadCoin ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1428966.0
look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.msg14418391#msg14418391
CryptoPing https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1985041.msg19767599#msg19767599
CoinDash https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969626.msg19593896#msg19593896
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969626.msg19593886#msg19593886
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1899255.new#new
ZrCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1899255.new#new
Monaco Whitepaper : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwcYZ7heMjEWVC1PNEhFSzJBMms/view?usp=sharing

other lesser known projects I translated

PoSPro Coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473481.msg14859143#msg14859143
LIR coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515881.msg15252601#msg15252601
COC coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543732.0

thanks and i hope to hear from you soon !

,               ▄██▄
              ▄█  ▀█
             ▄█▀  ▄█▀
            ▄█▀  ▄█▀
           ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄██▄
          ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄████▄
         ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄██████▄
        ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄████████▄
       ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄█████
      ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄████████████▄
     ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄███████
    ▄█▀  ▄█▀ ▄████████████████▄