Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is this rumor plausible?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Rumor] One of the bigger Chinese exchanges is set to list Ethereum  (Read 1665 times)
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:22:07 AM

What does the exchange care? They get fees for a while while it is hot, and if they end up delisting it, then they do.

I agree that extreme churn is annoying for everyone but I doubt ETH trading is going to head toward comatose very soon. I could be wrong though.

Ehhh I agree to an extent.  I always felt adding coins that didn't last as a sign of a non premium / secure exchange (I feel safer with bitcoin in coinbase than Polo & I felt safer at Polo than Cryptsy).  A reputation type thing?  Still convinced that the issues surrounding bitcoin are the drivers for this massive volume - not Ethereum innovation otherwise we would have seen a lot more volume before now.

*Grumbles* Even bitcoinwisdom hasn't added it yet.

BTW ... how do we get invited to this private group chat Tongue
8XMR

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:20:18 AM

Which exchange? I have not heard this rumor.

8xmr.com
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:57:50 PM

LTC on Gox next week Smiley?
There are some nice profit in ETH trading, why the Chinese would want to stay away? Actually I'm surprised because of ETH still isn't there. Anyway, ETH on a big Chinese exchange will be an interesting and wild ride Smiley.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:39:26 AM

They are big pumpers so as dumpers if they want to so I wouldn't be too excited about it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: