Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:23:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone have an miner collecting dust that they would like to offer up  (Read 647 times)
Tuckman81 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:51:40 AM

Hey I am just getting into mining and I was wondering if anyone has any Miners that are not currently being used to send me. I live in Denver Colorado but if you live in another area I can pay shipping. Thanks so much everone.

Sincerely,
                                                           Tucker
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:02:10 AM

Hey I am just getting into mining and I was wondering if anyone has any Miners that are not currently being used to send me. I live in Denver Colorado but if you live in another area I can pay shipping. Thanks so much everone.

Sincerely,
                                                           Tucker

I doubt you get many offers on free miners.  What is your electricity price?

Also are you doing this for learning or trying to profit?  If just learning look at like compacs from sidehack for 25ish dollars you can learn how to mine with a usb miner.  It will not ROI but will teach you mining if that is what your after.
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:03:07 AM

what is your price per Kw/h do you know ? also i might have 4 antminer s1's for sale 3 of them are s1's that are undervolted and 1 is stock clock these are older hardware so if your power is cheap enough i would be willing to part with them without the power supply im planning on upgrading to another miner

the price on them would be 20 dollars + shipping per unit these units were volt modded and are underclocked i bought them from sidehack a while ago

atmtech

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:04:21 AM

what is your price per Kw/h do you know ? also i might have 4 antminer s1's for sale 3 of them are s1's that are undervolted and 1 is stock clock these are older hardware so if your power is cheap enough i would be willing to part with them without the power supply im planning on upgrading to another miner

the price on them would be 20 dollars + shipping per unit these units were volt modded and are underclocked i bought them from sidehack a while ago

If th e op does not take this offer I'll take it provided the shipping to Pittsburgh isn't outrageous.
Thinking all four shipped for 95-100.
Tuckman81 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:45:59 PM

Hey thanks for the offer do you know how much shipping would be to Denver Colorado. Also do you run it off of a raspberry pi or your computer. Thanks so much.
atmtech

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:06:29 PM

Antminers plug directly in to your router no other equipment is needed. You just log into miner and put in your info.
cavaliersrus

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:16:53 PM

these run on there own controler when they leave my house i will reset them to factory default pools and i will make sure they are set to dhcp so you can find them on your router

mine have been in my garage on a wireless bridge connected to a 16 port switch

if you dont have a switch or a router with enough ports you will have to buy one

i dont suggest running the s1's on there own wireless cards they have on them

also i need a zipcode to help figure shipping

Tuckman81 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 02:27:28 PM

80238 is my zip code. Also what psu do you use
cavaliersrus

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:55:16 PM

i use the Dell Z750P with breakout boards from gekko science aka sidehack

i am not sending the psu with these but i will say its well worth it

shipping to 80238 looks to be around 18-25 depending on options i can confirm this later on with usps if your still interested...

atmtech

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:27:43 PM

My zip is 15132 keep me in mind if the op backs out or doesn't take all of them.
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: