Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [W] 120$ BTC [H] 130 PP  (Read 360 times)
Zedred12 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:45:27 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 05:01:26 AM by Zedred12

Ignore this.

Forum is a pile of shit
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:52:19 AM

no one here really accept a paypal balance from a newbie in exchange of bitcoins, paypal is reversible and bitcoins are not. you could easily chargeback the paypal after you recieved the bitcoins. try virwox.com if you really want to buy bitcoins with your paypal Smiley
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:57:15 AM

Hey mate, guess what. This is not your forum anymore. So go back to Hackforums if you want to -3 anyone that says something to you. Piss off if you think you're the best.

"First things first. I will not go first, on ANY CIRCUMSTANCE! You can look up my profile on hackforums just shoot me a pm regarding so, that's if you're interested and am in need of paypal , you can see from there that I am a well trusted member, you can even PM me on the site and i will PM you back to show verification that it's me."

If that's your attitude you'd be lucky to get even $5 worth of BTC exchanged.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2219

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:35:07 AM

Robertt

You might want to use the quote button (second line, second last button just above) - at first I thought you were saying it (not quoting) which made me scratch my head...

Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:36:43 AM

Robertt

You might want to use the quote button (second line, second last button just above) - at first I thought you were saying it (not quoting) which made me scratch my head...

My bad, forgot to quote haha
Check the OP, looks like he gave up.
ot; Just use Localbitcoins if you are legit or if you want to exchange here for fair rates offer to use a trusted escrow on site. Other wise you won't get it done, because first of all PayPal & new members is never a good thing, and secondly, you don't want to go first.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: