Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:56:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow based games rather than Investor based games  (Read 334 times)
nostal02 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:54:37 AM

I think this sub forum should be Escrow based games rather than being Investor based games...
Or make a sub forum Escrow based games...
There`s too much ponzi running around here and the admin cant do anything about it...
Its killing the people around here...
And yet you cant do anything about it...

I dont know what kind of games will be there but its just a suggestion for this sub forum is full of shitty ponzi...

Escrow qualification...
Trusted member here (legendary)...
Should show her/his identification...
should show current address...
Should have skype for identity purpose and for conference call (when having a deal)...
So on and so forth depends on the qualification that others want when making a deal...

Its just a suggestion...
For i dont know what kind of things might happen in the sub forum Escrow based games...
It might be good or it might also end up like this sub forum...

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:39:07 PM

You are correct to some extent especially in the area of the new child board because such thing happen at the Goods section where collectibles were added.
May be ponzi/hyips section should be added.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:53:03 PM

Noone can escrow for this type of investor based games and there is no point to escrow funds invested in hyip (high yeild investment plan).
And also forum has already a long description on header about this section deal with caution. The one who like to take risk to earn high can take risk and newbie will also learn that it is risky after reading comment and note on forum header.

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:38:32 AM

I think this sub forum should be Escrow based games rather than being Investor based games by the meaning of escrow i think the title of this forum section is right.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 08:11:12 AM

Please answer my questions:-

Why will a person will start up Escrow-based game if he can himself can earn a nice profit margin by investing?Also.you have to give something to escrow to hold it up for security.So instead of giving it to escrow he can earn  himself if he has capital

If the user doesn't has capital and wants to run an escrow-based games

Well if he doesn't has capital then its no use as all will go to escrow and there will be nothing left over for starting up investing or whatever the owner does with the investors money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: