ethOS - Ethereum Mining Platform
<< < (49/117) > >>
duniek:
thanks

do you know power usage ? (i mean real - from socket)

i tried ethOS and i just get very high power consumption in comparasion to windows mining
bileq:
Quote from: duniek on September 07, 2017, 07:20:02 PM

thanks

do you know power usage ? (i mean real - from socket)

i tried ethOS and i just get very high power consumption in comparasion to windows mining

you can use globalpowertune option or set each rig with pwr switch

globalpowertune 90 (means performance level state  max 90 watt for nvidia gpu series)
globalpowertune 2 (means dpmstate for amd gpu series)
or
for a1b2c3 rig name
you can use

pwr a1b2c3 90 90 90 90 90 90 (6 nvidia gpu max 90 power consumption)
pwr a1b2c3 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 (6 amd gpu dpmstate)
Porticus:
I have updated and clean ethos, but I can't get it to mine with 1050ti graphics, supposedly the minefield and the reading of the drivers should be automatic, but it tells me that it doesn't detect available drivers..
Porticus:
[miner started] /home/ethos # show miner                                                                                                 
tailing /var/run/miner.output (use ctrl+c to exit)                                                                                                                           
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'                                                                                                         
  what():  No CUDA driver found                                                                                                                                             

any idea?                                                                                                                                         
nokati:
hi, I am using the new 1.2.4 software, I cant find out how to use the ccminer and define the algo. The algos are mentioned here in de docs, but can someone show me a working local.conf configuration for any coin that use the ccminer and the algo flags, for example for mining siacoin?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page