Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in Newbies POV  (Read 464 times)
Aijem101 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:59:36 PM

I've been curious about this BTC just today (Jan. 26, 2016) after I've read threads regarding this. At first, it seems to me that it's kinda easy to earn BTC/Satoshis. But as I go through the process of earning, I found out that it's hard. Patience is really of great essence to this. You need to wait, to work and to continue waiting and working in able to earn as much as you wanted. You have to gain referrals and to baffle them to click your reflink (tho it's not a good deed, I guess) as to earn commissions from them.

But then, I came to realize that this could help me in developing my attitude towards working hard. That's why I will try to keep holding unto this and try to work to gain and earn more as time pass by. For I know that good things are there to those who patiently waits and strives hard.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:14:44 PM

I've been curious about this BTC just today (Jan. 26, 2016) after I've read threads regarding this. At first, it seems to me that it's kinda easy to earn BTC/Satoshis. But as I go through the process of earning, I found out that it's hard. Patience is really of great essence to this. You need to wait, to work and to continue waiting and working in able to earn as much as you wanted. You have to gain referrals and to baffle them to click your reflink (tho it's not a good deed, I guess) as to earn commissions from them.

But then, I came to realize that this could help me in developing my attitude towards working hard. That's why I will try to keep holding unto this and try to work to gain and earn more as time pass by. For I know that good things are there to those who patiently waits and strives hard.

Making 1 BTC is as hard as making 393,9 USD as of right now, no more no less. I don't get why noobs think this is magic internet money where you can make money out of nowhere to be honest. Work hard and get more money, that's all. Of course, always have some luck on your side.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:23:49 PM

I have to agree with oblivi, why do peolpe think that it is easier to get btc compard to any other form of money ?
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:25:39 PM

So the first thing you think after getting interested in bitcoin is how to get a lot of it for free as fast as possible?

I would be more concerned with understanding the mechanisms and how to use a wallet before I'd go there.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 3443

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 04:28:16 PM

Nothing will be achieved without effort therefor hard work is always needed and earning BTCitcoin is no exception but what many fail to see is, the numerous ways BTCitcoin could be earned base on the wide range of categories that it covers therefor don't focus in one or two methods to earn BTCitcoin. You'll be surprised on the ways you could earn it (it will surely take some time for you to know all of them but it will be worth the time and effort in the end).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:42:33 PM

Yes. it is a mission to get one BTC into your wallet. and I actually believe it is eve more difficult for a newbie to get one BTC than to make $400 dollars.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:42:56 PM

Newbies thinking that BTC is some internet money (well, it basically is) that one can get for free, might get this impression (partially) because of faucets; click some stuff and get free Bitcoin. Its easy to forget though that we're speaking about fractions of a cent (EUR/USD).

But yes, earning Bitcoin isn't radically different from earning fiat. The only differences being that crypto is still very volatile and transferable in seconds ... !
Gloober

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:43:49 PM

If you want to get something you gotta earn and work hard for it. It's not different then working for real money and earning that but instead you earn bitcoin. It takes hard work to get from point A to Z.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:46:33 PM

You can easily earn bitcoin if you have some skills to offer this community. Post what you can do for bitcoin in service section where you may find someone who can pay you bitcoin for those work. Like programing, designing, logo making etc. Good luck.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2458

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 04:48:53 PM

If you want to get some Bitcoin fast, then sell something. imho faucets etc. are not an income source, but juat a way to get a few satoshi to test wallets and transfers.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: