Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BTN - What.cd and HDbits  (Read 734 times)
Freddyman (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:34:11 PM

As title says i want to buy invites of Following Private Trakers

BTN, What.cd and HDbits.org
Payment via BTC only

P.S. I don't monitor this thread, so only way to contact with me - PM me.
WouchtSack

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:39:16 PM

Before you get scammed read this :

BTN is closed for anyone at the moment

What.cd you can join for free all you need is to pass some tests in the irc (chat)

hdbits (hdb) is very over rated ok they have a lot quality and internal encodes but you can find this on different trackers
Freddyman (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:47:12 PM

Before you get scammed read this :

BTN is closed for anyone at the moment

What.cd you can join for free all you need is to pass some tests in the irc (chat)

hdbits (hdb) is very over rated ok they have a lot quality and internal encodes but you can find this on different trackers

Thanks for heads up!
how about accounts then and what about escrow service should i pay to hire them? please guide
WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:54:42 PM

Stay away from accounts BTN will ban you in under 24h if they see a ip/county change and if you get banned on there you will very quick be banned on any other trackers.
Freddyman (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:16:39 PM

Stay away from accounts BTN will ban you in under 24h if they see a ip/county change and if you get banned on there you will very quick be banned on any other trackers.

BTN Account might be fine if i got it from same country i live in i think it should be fine!
WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:23:00 PM

BTN Account might be fine if i got it from same country i live in i think it should be fine!

Not tell me i not warned you.
Magnavox

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

Private torrent tracker invites

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:29:35 PM

I have to agree with you. An IP change of BTN account will lead to its ban 100%. Be very careful with BTN mate.
Freddyman (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:38:25 AM

I have to agree with you. An IP change of BTN account will lead to its ban 100%. Be very careful with BTN mate.

Thanks guys i will be careful now
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:11:43 AM

What about hdbits. Will they ban for IP and country change?
WouchtSack

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:13:18 AM

They are even quicker, they have some irc channel where the bot automaticly paste ALL account changes.
Freddyman (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:26:16 AM

Bump  Embarrassed Embarrassed
orangelemon

Activity: 220
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:08:54 PM

As title says i want to buy invites of Following Private Trakers

BTN, What.cd and HDbits.org
Payment via BTC only

P.S. I don't monitor this thread, so only way to contact with me - PM me.
Have Hdbits.org Invites (only for personal use not for seller/trader i will ask for proofs)
will use escrow for any kind of deal
Ready to show anykind of proofs aswell

Thanks
Freddyman (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:07:22 AM

Still looking for these  Sad
Hineseepthis

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

If you’re not remembered, then you never existed.

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:36:06 AM

Still looking for these  Sad
Check my thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355280, I have those invites your looking for.

I don't understand the feelings of the weak. The law of the world is survival of the fittest. Its how the weak are weeded out. It just means those people that died were too weak. Its only natural for the weak to perish.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: