Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Scammer: WouchtSack  (Read 3771 times)
moneybat (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:27:08 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2016, 05:42:58 PM by moneybat
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

Tag this guy before he scams https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=739042

His first post is this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339251.msg13660630#msg13660630 saying he is new to these forums yet going through some of his posts he obviously knows his way around the forums and posts in the meta forums to complain and others. He is also most likely the MSDN scammer idyu and his other scam alts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=554223 making a new acc , who I tagged awhile back
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 06:55:38 PM

He was talking to me.
I was pretty sure that he was scamming me.
WouchtSack

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:56:02 PM

Thanks for the warning i not see the issue to sell msdn here and in my post are very clear that i use only escrow!

-EDIT-

If there is any HIGH trusted user we can share skype screen and i show proof of all my admins and invites that are ready to be sold
moneybat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:12:02 PM

Thanks for the warning i not see the issue to sell msdn here and in my post are very clear that i use only escrow!

-EDIT-

If there is any HIGH trusted user we can share skype screen and i show proof of all my admins and invites that are ready to be sold

Oh look, you happend to find my post yet you are super new to these forums. You say the same things on your other accounts yet you still manage to scam. You looking for more noobs to scam?
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:12:39 PM

So.. what is next, here? A Pre-Scam Accusation Section?  Grin

Yes, I liked minority report too....  Wink

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:15:40 PM

-EDIT-

Oh look, you happend to find my post yet you are super new to these forums. You say the same things on your other accounts yet you still manage to scam. You looking for more noobs to scam?

I never claimed i am super new on this forum please show me this post, secondly is it now not allowed anymore to browse this forums?

and you should better shut up because your accounts is not yours Wink

User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
Lutpin 2: -0 / +1   2016-01-26   0.00000000   Reference   Used to be an alt account of the loan defaulter SulphurXX, aswell as several others.
Has then be sold off and is now under control of a new owner.
The sale happened somewhere around December 2014.
mexxer-2 11: -0 / +4   2016-01-21   0.00000000   Reference   Bought account from a revious scammer tagged by OldScammerTag
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 07:22:27 PM

@OP i am unable to find anything suspicious about newbie.Why are you are accusing a scam when he hasn't done anything that seems suspicious?.Secondly where are the proofs?if not how can you say that he is an alt of idyu.?
moneybat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:29:04 PM

@OP i am unable to find anything suspicious about newbie.Why are you are accusing a scam when he hasn't done anything that seems suspicious?.Secondly where are the proofs?if not how can you say that he is an alt of idyu.?
Yeah, well thats the point, to not act suspicous and look to look like the good guy early on. I'm just putting this out here since 9 out of 10 newbie MSDN sellers are scammers, why else would they make new accounts? the msdn accounts are used, go bad or the acc is reversed back to the seller
WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:32:10 PM

Yeah, well thats the point, to not act suspicous and look to look like the good guy early on. I'm just putting this out here since 9 out of 10 newbie MSDN sellers are scammers, why else would they make new accounts? the accounts are used or the acc is reversed back to the seller

-EDIT-

it looks like you have no clue about bizspark because once invite is send how to recover it and if admin is sold you can very easy change the MAIN email from the account so the (sold) email have NO more bizspark please stop to fuck up my sales if you have no solid proof of this

moneybat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:36:59 PM

Yeah, well thats the point, to not act suspicous and look to look like the good guy early on. I'm just putting this out here since 9 out of 10 newbie MSDN sellers are scammers, why else would they make new accounts? the accounts are used or the acc is reversed back to the seller

-EDIT-

it looks like you have no clue about bizspark because once invite is send how to recover it and if admin is sold you can very easy change the MAIN email from the account so the (sold) email have NO more bizspark please stop to fuck up my sales if you have no solid proof of this

You must have forgoten about your last msdn scams then if you think it cant happen, lol and why are you screaming keep it down
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:38:23 PM

OP, prove that he's an alt of idyu or hush. being suspicious because of the msdn admin account is okay, but your other accusation are just full bullshit without proof.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:38:48 PM

You should maybe clean in your own house how about your bought account and default a loan?
moneybat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:45:16 PM

OP, prove that he's an alt of idyu or hush. being suspicious because of the msdn admin account is okay, but your other accusation are just full bullshit without proof.

So now I can't accuse anyone in the scam accusation forums? Again I'll just bump this up after he scams someone because its only obvious to a few. GL newbies idyu will balls your chin or whatever dumb sht he says after he scams
WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:47:34 PM

You have the right to accuse me moneybat but is not very fair you give me a red feedback just like this you should turn this  in neutral because i am not here to scam and i will never doing this i work for my cash buddy
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:49:36 PM

So now I can't accuse anyone in the scam accusation forums? Again I'll just bump this up after he scams someone because its only obvious to a few. GL newbies idyu will balls your chin

you can. but only few will believe your words without any proof. what's with you and idyu anyway? he stole your cake or something?  Tongue

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 07:51:25 PM

So now I can't accuse anyone in the scam accusation forums? Again I'll just bump this up after he scams someone because its only obvious to a few. GL newbies idyu will balls your chin or whatever dumb sht he says

See it like this suppose i call you a scammer without proof.What will you ask ? OFCOURSE "GIVE ME THE PROOFS".You can't accuse a person without proof.It would be disaster if all the people turns out of their mind and starts on calling each other scammer without proof. So post with proofs from next time onwards.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:52:10 PM

So now I can't accuse anyone in the scam accusation forums? Again I'll just bump this up after he scams someone because its only obvious to a few. GL newbies idyu will balls your chin

you can. but only few will believe your words without any proof. what's with you and idyu anyway? he stole your cake or something?  Tongue

I left him neutral feedback for spamming that guys' trust page with red bullshit with zero proof.  Roll Eyes

edit - fucking scammer circle jerk around here these days, wtf.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:53:40 PM

And i keep my word if any high trusted member would like to skype me i will show him all my admins (over 5) in stock right now i am not here to scam like other users do i work for my money!
moneybat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:55:36 PM

So now I can't accuse anyone in the scam accusation forums? Again I'll just bump this up after he scams someone because its only obvious to a few. GL newbies idyu will balls your chin or whatever dumb sht he says

See it like this suppose i call you a scammer without proof.What will you ask ? OFCOURSE "GIVE ME THE PROOFS".You can't accuse a person without proof.It would be disaster if all the people turns out of their mind and starts on calling each other scammer without proof. So post with proofs from next time onwards.

Well  I can pm you some proof, I rather not post it here where scammers can learn
WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:01:02 PM

post it public
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: