Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 03:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon.com Buy4U Service - BTC Only Accepted!  (Read 1110 times)
Mirdude (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:46:11 PM

Buying any items sold/fulfilled by Amazon on Amazon.com (US only), with limits of $200-$500.

The fee is 70% of the total order, and this will be paid to an escrow in BTC, 2-day Prime shipping is used (hence the need of fulfilled by Amazon), and you are held liable for receiving the delivery, I will provide full tracking and information to both you and the escrow, so that you know it's being sent out. I prefer to stick to a low number of items, because then it'll be sent out together, so I'd say 2-3 items if you can fit that in.

Feel free to message me or post below if you're interested - the 70% is firm for now, because of high demands for products, and products can easily be resold at 80-90% if you know what you're doing!

Thank you as always,
Mirdude.
BeastBTC

Activity: 308

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 07:37:16 PM

I sent a message, if you would be interested in an order for me, it'd be greatly appreciated!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:50:18 PM

There is a similar service I think its purse.io which buys you your amazon checklist for you with bitcoins and they provide a free escrow with some kickass deals.Are you targeting the users with the same service ? 70% don't look that bad though. Cheesy
Mirdude (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:04:28 AM

There is a similar service I think its purse.io which buys you your amazon checklist for you with bitcoins and they provide a free escrow with some kickass deals.Are you targeting the users with the same service ? 70% don't look that bad though. Cheesy

Erm, I'm pretty much offering the same service, but I've heard of Purse.io but never actually been on the site, but yeah I'll be offering 70% for now, perhaps lower in the future, but mhm, it's a fair discount and I just want to get rid of my balance tbh.
Mirdude (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:06:33 AM

I sent a message, if you would be interested in an order for me, it'd be greatly appreciated!
I'm not an idiot giving out vouches and spending money like that lol, you'll see vouches dw, I'm using an escrow so 0 risk involved.
Mirdude (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:06:50 PM

Looking for a user who would like to purchase any good, got money to spend right now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: