Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrew Bitcoiner / BitJack21  (Read 4801 times)
danieldaniel (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 03:54:03 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2013, 06:01:05 PM by danieldaniel

BitJack21 has not processed my withdrawal within the 24 hours promised.  More specifically, I started it on the 27th at around 6.

They have said on their site that it may take a couple of days to process, but it has been a couple of days.

I have emailed them about this, and they have ignored the 3 or 4 emails (and PM's) I have sent.  

I strongly suspect that they don't have enough BTC to pay the winnings.

EDIT: I am currently asking people to send Andrew Bitcoiner emails notifying him of this thread.  Details are at http://bitcoinpolice.org/p359-Today-18-58-02.html.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 03:57:22 PM

On Andrew's defense I should say I had some good dealings with him.
The way he's been dealing with his services' problems is strange to say the least. Was expecting better from him.
danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 04:03:05 PM

On Andrew's defense I should say I had some good dealings with him.
The way he's been dealing with his services' problems is strange to say the least. Was expecting better from him.

I have had a good dealing with him too (I bought btc on his site for an amazon gift card).

I think that he might not have the btc to pay out the winnings.  If he had been responding to my emails (and PM's), I wouldn't have made this thread.

danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 04:06:40 PM

I just saw this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105027.0

It was awhile ago, but it seems that this has happened before.

And guess what?  He deleted my account.  This is definitely seeming like he's a scammer...

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:44:01 PM

danieldaniel

You are only 14 years old.  You account may violate his terms of service for age requirements.
danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 06:55:48 PM

danieldaniel

You are only 14 years old.  You account may violate his terms of service for age requirements.
And where was his ToS?  The page doesn't work.  Wink

He can't hold me to a ToS that doesn't exist.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 06:56:39 PM

And guess what?  He deleted my account.  This is definitely seeming like he's a scammer...
It seems that you're not the only victim. This is starting to look bad for Andrew.
danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 07:13:56 PM

It seems that you're not the only victim. This is starting to look bad for Andrew.
I just realized... why wasn't he marked a scammer back then???  It looks like he stole 260 btc from that guy without an explanation...

giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 07:58:40 PM

danieldaniel

This is a not legal excuse! In most countries owners of the gambling entities are obliged by law to make complete refunds of the bets made by underage persons, even repay losts.
danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 08:01:59 PM

danieldaniel

This is a not legal excuse! In most countries owners of the gambling entities are obliged by law to make complete refunds of the bets made by underage persons, even repay losts.
This.  Anyways, the ToS is non-existant.  He can't hold me to some arbitrary ToS that I had no way to know about.

Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 04:57:48 AM

It's not about the ToS, it's about the Government of wherever you are coming down hard on your and him for fraud and underage gambling.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 05:33:01 AM

It's not about the ToS, it's about the Government of wherever you are coming down hard on your and him for fraud and underage gambling.

I guess its not, bitcoins arent seen as money by the government, any government. More like "internet points"
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 05:38:23 AM

Stupid excuses about laws. Most of these gambling sites skirt the law and then to throw up laws as excuses? They are the equivalent to a bookie. Laws... Pfft. Pay the people their money or mark the operator as a scammer.
danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:35:45 AM

Stupid excuses about laws. Most of these gambling sites skirt the law and then to throw up laws as excuses? They are the equivalent to a bookie. Laws... Pfft. Pay the people their money or mark the operator as a scammer.

Yup.

ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 12:19:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83328.0
danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 07:21:26 PM

So there`s more.  Why isnt he marked yet?

Darktongue

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 04:29:30 PM

If this all blows up I can tell you right now. the 14 year old in the middle gets nothing. And It's no offence to him. But even if you denounce BTC it is still bunk.

As an example of something tottaly non related... but in dealing with minors. I sometimes use an Android app called "CB Radio Chat". It's. very simple touch to talk chat network that contains a rather crazy mix of social folk, trolls and the out right crazy. I fall into the troll realm of the app.

Needless to say at times children will download the app and be on cussing up a storm. abd needless to say as well. they get caught... and so do some of the other users cussing back. You will get a defensive parent that decides they are going to go.Perry Mason on the person and "Report them".

Problem I have is once the parent has the Mic. I can't help but point out what's wrong with them. Sure the app itself has no statement in the ToS that says a minor cannot be on the app. But really the fault comes from the parent handing the minor a smartphone that only someone 18 or over can enter a contract for. Also in theory a minor can use Gmail. But only with some back end assurance that a parent has consented and is somehow watching what's going on.

long story short what I've just went off topic on might not fit. but somewhere in all of what does apply. a contract has been breached. this young man's parent(s) might be able to step in. lie for him and be apart of some grand lawyer fee if it  gos that far. but from what we just saw words speak volumes. he won't be getting a dime. hopefully others will

danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 07:47:35 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2013, 08:13:14 PM by danieldaniel

If this all blows up I can tell you right now. the 14 year old in the middle gets nothing. And It's no offence to him. But even if you denounce BTC it is still bunk.

As an example of something tottaly non related... but in dealing with minors. I sometimes use an Android app called "CB Radio Chat". It's. very simple touch to talk chat network that contains a rather crazy mix of social folk, trolls and the out right crazy. I fall into the troll realm of the app.

Needless to say at times children will download the app and be on cussing up a storm. abd needless to say as well. they get caught... and so do some of the other users cussing back. You will get a defensive parent that decides they are going to go.Perry Mason on the person and "Report them".

Problem I have is once the parent has the Mic. I can't help but point out what's wrong with them. Sure the app itself has no statement in the ToS that says a minor cannot be on the app. But really the fault comes from the parent handing the minor a smartphone that only someone 18 or over can enter a contract for. Also in theory a minor can use Gmail. But only with some back end assurance that a parent has consented and is somehow watching what's going on.

long story short what I've just went off topic on might not fit. but somewhere in all of what does apply. a contract has been breached. this young man's parent(s) might be able to step in. lie for him and be apart of some grand lawyer fee if it  gos that far. but from what we just saw words speak volumes. he won't be getting a dime. hopefully others will

I'm not sure if your serious or if you are just trolling (like you do in that app), but are you saying that anyone can steal from a 14 year old?  Simply because I'm 14?  So you are HOPING that I get stolen from.  

In case you haven't noticed, Bitcoin allows anyone to use it.  If you don't agree with this, you can go ahead and leave.

EDIT: Parents can go into the contract in the child's name for smartphones.  And, you have to be 13 to use gmail (no parental consent).

So, in short, you're an ageist idiot making stupid statements that are not backed by facts at all.

Darktongue

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 09:06:38 PM

No I didn't say I hoped you suffered a loss. I'm saying if this blows up into something much bigger you are going to he a non factor. the laws even in states that allow gambling is 21 at best. No lawyer worth his salt is going to stick his neck out and defend you. As I highly doubt you even live where It's legal to gamble at the very least.

I understand as well Bitcoin has no age limit. usually money doesn't. that's not the issue here. again you are betweeb a rock and a hard place with getting any money back due to age.

Furthermore I'm aware a .parent and or paternal guardian  can and will at times sign for a minor child. They still are pretty much giveing a vote of assurance for what that minor does with the device(s). As a parent I question any other in my shoes who doesn't follow what a child os doing with modern technology.

I'm by no means sheltering my children but I.sure to fuck are not letting them chat with adults even half.my age, gamble or use social networks. perhaps that's personal opinion getting in the way

I'm not questioning intellect here at all. It's only fact I the next guy in this post, your mommy abd even god.himself might not want to see you screwed out of money. but you have engaged in something that you have no legal right to.

danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 09:08:46 PM

No I didn't say I hoped you suffered a loss. I'm saying if this blows up into something much bigger you are going to he a non factor. the laws even in states that allow gambling is 21 at best. No lawyer worth his salt is going to stick his neck out and defend you. As I highly doubt you even live where It's legal to gamble at the very least.

I understand as well Bitcoin has no age limit. usually money doesn't. that's not the issue here. again you are betweeb a rock and a hard place with getting any money back due to age.

Furthermore I'm aware a .parent and or paternal guardian  can and will at times sign for a minor child. They still are pretty much giveing a vote of assurance for what that minor does with the device(s). As a parent I question any other in my shoes who doesn't follow what a child os doing with modern technology.

I'm by no means sheltering my children but I.sure to fuck are not letting them chat with adults even half.my age, gamble or use social networks. perhaps that's personal opinion getting in the way

I'm not questioning intellect here at all. It's only fact I the next guy in this post, your mommy abd even god.himself might not want to see you screwed out of money. but you have engaged in something that you have no legal right to.

Actually, as pointed out earlier in the thread, he LEGALLY has to refund ANY BETS MADE.  So, LEGALLY he has to pay me 1 btc, ETHICALLY he has to pay me 1.2 btc. 

So, again, you're an idiot.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: