Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Free BTC->Debit Card Exchanges, Escrow Allowed  (Read 620 times)
ASAPscripting (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:28:11 PM

Hello,

I'm looking to sell brand new $500 Prepaid Visas for BTC. I will sell them at face value, and with no fees, other than any your escrow might impose. I will deliver you the number(s) associated with the card, and then you will release escrow to me. Then I can mail the physical card for you if you wish. Obviously, if you're doing online payments, then you could begin spending immediately without a need for the physical card.

Coinbase exchange rate, no mark up or other fees. I will use any escrow you choose who is trusted.

Contact me and we can make a deal! I can also sell AMEX, Mastercard, or reload cards, if for some reason you want them.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 10:52:18 AM

Sounds like you are selling virtual credit cards. Once you received the escrows payment you can't send a physical card at all. And what about the risk of you discharging the card?

I would not know how to be safe of that offer.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ASAPscripting (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:13:00 PM

Sounds like you are selling virtual credit cards. Once you received the escrows payment you can't send a physical card at all. And what about the risk of you discharging the card?

You set the PIN on the card. Its perfectly possible for me to send the card after receiving escrow payment.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 09:58:18 PM

You set the PIN on the card. Its perfectly possible for me to send the card after receiving escrow payment.

Yes, it might be that there is a physical card, but it could be the case too that no physical card exists or can exist.

You set the pin on the card? So the new owner has a banking login then?

I only say it sounds a bit like it could be a VCC only. And an escrow could not do anything against it anymore when the physical card has to reach after release of held coins.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ASAPscripting (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:42:49 PM

Yes, it might be that there is a physical card, but it could be the case too that no physical card exists or can exist.

I only say it sounds a bit like it could be a VCC only. And an escrow could not do anything against it anymore when the physical card has to reach after release of held coins.

If you want, the user could check when I give them the card info, on onevanilla's balance check page. Onevanilla doesn't sell VCCs. They only sell physical cards. Then you know that (A) there is a physical card and (B) there is no way for me to use it since I don't have the PIN. I mean for some reason I could refuse to send you the physical card, but at that point what would I have to gain from doing so?
bachel

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:53:18 AM

He buys Vanilla Visas etc at 350 and wants to sell them at a facevalue of 500 most of this cards come from fraud so beware

ASAPscripting (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:41:01 AM

He buys Vanilla Visas etc at 350 and wants to sell them at a facevalue of 500 most of this cards come from fraud so beware

How do you figure this?

I buy my vanilla visas unopened from the store. I need BTC and this is a very easy way to get BTC, because its basically free whenever someone buys. As a bonus it counts as spending on my credit card, to hit minimum spend requirements and earn rewards. Given that people are often paying to get their BTC onto a debit, or just paying commission to sell BTC in the first place this is a great deal for everyone involved, saving us about a combined 5%.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: