Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have completed my Bitcoin Reward site.  (Read 3577 times)
vensilver (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:47:17 PM

I have completed my Bitcoin Reward site.

Can someone tell me what else is need for the site.

http://huntbits.com/questions-answers/?mref=huntbits

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaSquadTeemo

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:00:58 AM

Move your admin panel off /wp-admin/ and change the admin name to something other than "huntbits" -- you might as well have kept it as "admin".
vensilver (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:39:11 AM

Thanks,
   I just made the update anything else.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:15:36 AM

Just went to your site and checked fully, it is cool but for withdraw you are telling to buy from your store, but if anyone dont like anything to buy then how can they withdraw the earned bits from your site. I think you should also keep the option of withdrawing Bitcoins to their wallet with keeping some transaction fee. This will attract more users to come to your site daily.
racquemis

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:03:00 AM

Nice project but i agree the withdraw should be bitcoins... also maybe put a little more work on the design. Nice idea though!
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:05:34 AM

Looks nice Smiley

Do be carefull with wordpress, at least follow a wordpress hardening howto, otherwise it'll get hacked pretty fast!
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 09:15:21 AM

You are not allowed to post refferal link of any site here in the forum.Since you are newbie,I would advice you to go through all stickies in Meta section.Please take care next time while posting
vensilver (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:20:29 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2016, 09:33:06 AM by vensilver

Just went to your site and checked fully, it is cool but for withdraw you are telling to buy from your store, but if anyone dont like anything to buy then how can they withdraw the earned bits from your site. I think you should also keep the option of withdrawing Bitcoins to their wallet with keeping some transaction fee. This will attract more users to come to your site daily.

If you earned 1000 Bits and want to cashout to your wallet.Just go to the store and buy a bitcoin item.

Like this

http://huntbits.com/products-page/store/cash-out-1000-bitcoin-bits/

The bits will be sent to you xapo wallet.

racquemis

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:30:40 AM

If you earned 1000 Bits and want to cashout to your wallet.Just go to the store and buy a bitcoin item.

Like this

http://huntbits.com/products-page/store/buy-1000-bitcoin-bits/

Uh...

Code:
Nothing Here!

Kindly search your topic below or browse the recent posts.

- See more at: http://huntbits.com/products-page/store/buy-1000-bitcoin-bits/#sthash.JK5QBiFS.dpuf
vensilver (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:34:02 AM

Like this

http://huntbits.com/products-page/store/buy-1000-bitcoin-bits/

Uh...

Code:
Nothing Here!

Kindly search your topic below or browse the recent posts.

- See more at: http://huntbits.com/products-page/store/buy-1000-bitcoin-bits/#sthash.JK5QBiFS.dpuf

I have change the link sorry about that

http://huntbits.com/products-page/store/cash-out-1000-bitcoin-bits/
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 10:18:06 AM

You are not allowed to post refferal link of any site here in the forum.Since you are newbie,I would advice you to go through all stickies in Meta section.Please take care next time while posting

I think it's not a problem when he is the owner of the site. Probably only tries to log how many visitors he can attract with his link. Though in general you are correct.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
panghua

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:22:13 AM

Move your admin panel off /wp-admin/ and change the admin name to something other than "huntbits" -- you might as well have kept it as "admin".

good
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 11:31:50 AM

These are some of the thing that I've noticed you have to change on your website:

1. Instead of "Can you get bitcoin for this site?", you should put up "Can you get bitcoin from this site?"
2. Instead of "The bits are give to user how perform different action on this site.", you should put up "The bits are given to users for performing different actions on this site.
3. You seem to limit users to those who have Xapo wallets since that's the only available reward on the store (in case you don't know, Xapo have some countries on block list therefor not everyone is eligible to use)

Aside from these, I think it's a cool website Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 11:47:23 AM

So its like a blog and you're paying people to join/read/comment/etc. on your blog. Its a neat idea, will it be a success or not is the only thing left to see. The rewards seem better than faucets so you'll get some crowd but faucets have micro-payment processors, maybe you should have a system like that or it will be a pain in the ass to manage that part.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 02:39:27 PM

Well site is not bad but needs to work a lot. As I am checking your site its on WordPress with Iconic One Theme. Theme is not bad even have good page load speed. But when I read few titles of articles posted on blog, it just shocked me. All articles about general tech topics and your domain is about Bitcoin so it must have firstly keyword related or content must hv relate to domain.

Second thing site shows lots of blank space try to manage space proper. UI and UX are very important for reducing bounce rate and getting good alexa rankings.

Next I just check for whois of your domain it shows domain is so old firstly registered in 1995 and updated in 2013. Quite surprising bcz you have backlog of post since from 2011.

Over all for running successful online business website is must. kindly check http://onesmartclick.in there you can get awesome tips to run online business with website. It will guide on every step.
OmegaSquadTeemo

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 02:47:40 PM

good

Did you just make an account to post this one one-word reply? I'm impressed, actually, with the amount of effort you put in for no reward.
wayniac30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:13:31 PM

Nice idea overall but the design needs work
vensilver (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:14:41 PM

Well site is not bad but needs to work a lot. As I am checking your site its on WordPress with Iconic One Theme. Theme is not bad even have good page load speed. But when I read few titles of articles posted on blog, it just shocked me. All articles about general tech topics and your domain is about Bitcoin so it must have firstly keyword related or content must hv relate to domain.

Second thing site shows lots of blank space try to manage space proper. UI and UX are very important for reducing bounce rate and getting good alexa rankings.

Next I just check for whois of your domain it shows domain is so old firstly registered in 1995 and updated in 2013. Quite surprising bcz you have backlog of post since from 2011.

Over all for running successful online business website is must. kindly check http://onesmartclick.in there you can get awesome tips to run online business with website. It will guide on every step.

yes i used to have a blogging site named livetut.com.I just moved the post and pages from that site to this new domain name which i bought.

I will look into the UI and UX.Just working on it.

The domain name huntbits.com was bought only few days ago,how can it be registered from 1995.

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:09:05 PM

I will suggest that you should place some ads on your website, most importantly your reward id too low.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 09:27:45 PM

yes i used to have a blogging site named livetut.com.I just moved the post and pages from that site to this new domain name which i bought.

I will look into the UI and UX.Just working on it.

The domain name huntbits.com was bought only few days ago,how can it be registered from 1995.

Its like some already bought it used it and it get expired. After deleting from registrant due to non renewal it get deleted. And after deletion you bought it from another registrant. If you wanna know who was fist buyer you must hv to check domain history with nameservers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: