Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to check?  (Read 495 times)
rslsrkr (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:35:17 AM

I have seen users here telling in advance that at a approx time he would become a Sr. member or so.How do they tell it?Sorry have searched but couldn't find the answer to my question,may be u point me to the right direction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3442

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 05:45:23 AM

You could check it from the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA/edit#gid=1012758442
Although it's not 100 percent accurate in terms of exact time, but in terms of date it's every other Tuesday (activity update)... In case you were looking for a exact date when you become Sr. Member or Hero member, there isn't a function in the forum itself, you have to do the calculations by yourself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:10:13 AM

I use bitcoinrates.in/bitcointalk/getactivity.php to know about potential activity and post quality account but to use that site you need to make 1 time payment 0.001 BTC to generate token for use lifetime
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 09:16:02 AM

You can use the free script, that was crowdfunded, to calculate the potential activity of an account too. See this thread for getting the script. Some users uploaded the script to their webspace too and you can use it for free there. Read the thread you might find a free link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148181.0

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:26:48 AM

Script will give you automatic answers but you can do this manually also, activity will determine your member level.
Please correct this if i am wrong, every 2 weeks 14 activity will be added to your activity provided you posted 14 posts in the duration of 2 weeks.
Member = 70
Full member = 120
Sr. member = 240

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:15:16 AM

I have seen users here telling in advance that at a approx time he would become a Sr. member or so.How do they tell it?Sorry have searched but couldn't find the answer to my question,may be u point me to the right direction.
Every week you can get up to 14 activity points
The rest is just a simple math Wink
If took around 9 months to touch sr.member Smiley
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:34:51 AM

The bcttalkaccountpricer site tells you when the account will reach next rank and if there's potential activity, it's free to use

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: