Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional Sports Betting - Membership Program (1 VOUCH FREE)  (Read 473 times)
oddsworthbetting (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:48:09 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 05:56:06 PM by oddsworthbetting

Pricing: $20 per month, $100 per year

******************ONE VOUCH COPY TO ULTRA TRUSTED MEMBER

User disclaimer: Invest at your own risk, while we professionally analyze odds

Payment Methods: Bitcoin only

**********YOU NEED AT LEAST .01 BITCOIN THAT YOU CAN INVEST IN ORDER TO JOIN MY PROGRAM!

*** Currently offering a deal on my service,  membership is only $10 per month to the first 10 members!

*** Claim that offer here:  https://payivy.com/v/66d37

My service was currently known as OddsWorthBetting, I had over 100 members join the program within a month, but due to member inactivity I was forced to shut it down. Attempts at relaunching have been unsuccessful so I have launched a new program in order  for you to take advantage of my services.

CHECK OUT MY REVIEWS FROM MY LAST SERVICE:

FROM @JOUST: Thank you! I made some bitcoin from your method, i vouch that u are legit, good luck with selling your service!
FROM@PLAYER514: Today, in 3 ish hours, I made .029 btc with this guys help and advice. He is 10/10 legit and his service is 11/10. Thank you so much op, you're the big break I've been needing.
yo dude legit seller , this nigga got my vouch .. lets get back to business  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Just Try it for 3 days, it's about prediction game...

sometime you win sometime you lose, but HE CAN HELP and GIVES You Correct Prediction..

Also OP is Friendly and care about his customer

Vouch A+

EXTRA INFO:

At PSB we strive to deliver the highest quality of customer service, and at the same time delivering the high returns that you want. We currently offer a 7 day money back guarantee if you do not make money with our services. You can not simply just bail out of the program and ask for a refund for no reason.

HOW WE OPERATE:

PSB operates by delivering the best and most insightful sports picks to our members, and we strive to help you win and yield high ROI that would be unreachable on the stock market, or trading binary options. We have run our trusted system for over 3+ years and we want to help you too!

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:54:15 AM

Considering your negative and why you were tagged with said negative.I honestly don't think that you are "Highly Trusted".But anyways could you please give out some sort of vouch copy to someone to verify your services.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:58:40 AM

Considering your negative and why you were tagged with said negative.I honestly don't think that you are "Highly Trusted".But anyways could you please give out some sort of vouch copy to someone to verify your services.

I would love to give you a vouch, just send me a PM and I will respond within 24 hours.

btw if you look at my other thread it is pretty clear I am trusted.

Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:01:42 AM

I would love to give you a vouch, just send me a PM and I will respond within 24 hours.

btw if you look at my other thread it is pretty clear I am trusted.
I'll pass on the vouch as I rather stay away from sports betting.But I will recommend you giving out a vouch to someone.
samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:53:49 AM

Although I am a bit skeptical, I would like to try the vouch copy. I will post my honest review of the service if accepted. Will PM you now.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:05:53 AM

I'd like a vouch. lemme know if you can provide it. I'll give detailed review and post my betslips here, if needed.! ( I have a decent bankroll to start)

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 02:29:22 PM

The vouch copy has been claimed by a user. I will add his insight once his free 1 week trial is over.

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:55:24 PM

The vouch is still available, the user that messaged me is not qualified for the vouch.  Kiss

samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:23:50 PM

Got a message from the Op, Considered using the service originally but upon thinking better of it I have decided not to send him my skype and email address, So I am also passing on the vouch. Good luck to the Op and anyone who follows his membership program.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:18:08 PM

Got a message from the Op, Considered using the service originally but upon thinking better of it I have decided not to send him my skype and email address, So I am also passing on the vouch. Good luck to the Op and anyone who follows his membership program.

How do you suppose we communicate if I do not have your skype or your email address?

DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:22:52 PM

How do you suppose we communicate if I do not have your skype or your email address?

PMs, dude. PMs.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:25:11 PM

PMs, dude. PMs.

With the program I am offering, I am not going to give it out to all the free vouch leeches who are too lazy to even participate.

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:53:39 PM

I STILL NEED TO GIVE OUT A VOUCH TO A RICH GUY Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: