Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should women be blamed for wearing daring dress thus reason they were raped  (Read 10579 times)
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:32:51 PM

No
lets face it most women want you to think there beautiful..Women love men to fancy them..the more men fancy them the more chance of getting a man with money to support them..
Now some women best attribute might be her legs but she has a big nose so she will show more of her legs..
some women might have a lovely butt so they show it off..so men go wild for them so they have better chance in life of finding a mate to share there lives with and support there children..I.E FEED YOUR KIDS AND CLOTHE THEM WELL..

In life you will get women who act like a man eater I.E SLUT SLAG SLEEPS AROUND..
But most women want to be treated with respect regardless of how little clothing they wear..

You need to get it out your head that no women should ever be raped even if they run around naked..
NO EXCUSE SHOULD BE MADE..
See to me it sounds like your saying some women deserve to be raped in life for the way they act..
AS A GENTLEMEN YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR PENIS WALK AWAY..NO EXCUSE..
Its the 21st century CAVEMEN DIED OUT we don't hit women over the head and throw them over our shoulders any more..

see some women have a body like bay watch but a face like crime watch Cheesy
so they show it off Wink

So next time you see a women with a short skirt on it might be because she got a big nose but nice legs..
A way to attract a mate to care for them ..NOT TO DRAG THEM IN THE BUSHES TO GET RAPED

I see so much miscommunication on this forum, I attribute it to cultural and lingual diversity.

I've written nothing about "some women deserve to be raped in life for the way they act.." I've actually written the opposite, several times. Nobody deserves to be raped, period. I don't know how to write that any more clearly...

I'm attempting to see the problem from the outside in, nothing more.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:43:33 PM

No
lets face it most women want you to think there beautiful..Women love men to fancy them..the more men fancy them the more chance of getting a man with money to support them..
Now some women best attribute might be her legs but she has a big nose so she will show more of her legs..
some women might have a lovely butt so they show it off..so men go wild for them so they have better chance in life of finding a mate to share there lives with and support there children..I.E FEED YOUR KIDS AND CLOTHE THEM WELL..

In life you will get women who act like a man eater I.E SLUT SLAG SLEEPS AROUND..
But most women want to be treated with respect regardless of how little clothing they wear..

You need to get it out your head that no women should ever be raped even if they run around naked..
NO EXCUSE SHOULD BE MADE..
See to me it sounds like your saying some women deserve to be raped in life for the way they act..
AS A GENTLEMEN YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR PENIS WALK AWAY..NO EXCUSE..
Its the 21st century CAVEMEN DIED OUT we don't hit women over the head and throw them over our shoulders any more..

see some women have a body like bay watch but a face like crime watch Cheesy
so they show it off Wink

So next time you see a women with a short skirt on it might be because she got a big nose but nice legs..
A way to attract a mate to care for them ..NOT TO DRAG THEM IN THE BUSHES TO GET RAPED

I see so much miscommunication on this forum, I attribute it to cultural and lingual diversity.

I've written nothing about "some women deserve to be raped in life for the way they act.." I've actually written the opposite, several times. Nobody deserves to be raped, period. I don't know how to write that any more clearly...

I'm attempting to see the problem from the outside in, nothing more.
So what did you expect people to say? i think women should be raped because they wear a short skirt Undecided
THE WHOLE POINT IS WHY THE QUESTION IF YOU KNOW ITS WRONG?

Could you please tell me what answer you were hoping for Huh
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:26:22 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2016, 02:53:57 AM by pungopete468

So what did you expect people to say? i think women should be raped because they wear a short skirt Undecided

No, I expect people to agree with me that rape is a vile act of oppression, but in retribution where human life hangs in the balance, I also expect they will question whether the accused committed an actual rape (AKA forcibly denying the victim of their human rights).

I'm pointing out a reality where rape is insufficiently defined, and the accusation has been used as a tool to punish innocent people, and I'm raising the issue that falsely accusing another person of rape is just as vile and oppressive as violently raping them, since it results in imprisonment, suffering, and with a high probability of multiple actual rapes.

If two people have consensual sex, but the following day, one of them decides to revoke their consent and accuse the other of rape, I don't think it's reasonable to consider that rape... I'm not making that story up, there are many cases where accusations of rape have led to false imprisonment based on statutory interpretations, and have condemned people who are innocent of committing an actual rape.

I'm saying that people should at least make an attempt to view things with calculated reason, and preserve actual justice. If not in the spirit of justice, we live lawlessly...

I'm also commenting on the reality that we exist in a natural system. The laws of nature apply to human beings even in the presence of the laws of man. Women shouldn't be discouraged from expressing themselves in dress, but they should be encouraged to acknowledge real threats and learn ways to prevent themselves from getting into dangerous situations.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:03:24 AM

No, I expect people to agree with me that rape is a vile act of oppression, but in retribution where human life hangs in the balance, I also expect they will question whether the accused committed an actual rape (AKA forcibly denying the victim of their human rights).

I'm pointing out a reality where rape is insufficiently defined, and the accusation has been used as a tool to punish innocent people, and I'm raising the issue that falsely accusing another person of rape is just as vile and oppressive as violently raping them, since it results in imprisonment, suffering, and with a high probability of multiple actual rapes.

If two people have consensual sex, but the following day, one of them decides to revoke their consent and accuse the other of rape, I don't think it's reasonable to consider that rape... I'm not making that story up, there are many cases where accusations of rape have led to false imprisonment based on statutory interpretations, and have condemned people who are innocent of committing an actual rape.

I'm saying that people should at least make an attempt to view things with calculated reason, and preserve actual justice. If not in the spirit of justice, we live lawlessly...
We all know this can happen.. in western life the women comes first. I.E if a women goes the police and says you have hit her who do they believe the man or the women? mostly the women..because 9 out of 10 times it has been the man..

Also look at when a women murders a man..she out of jail in 10 years..most men will never get out of jail..western values will always stick up for the women they are the weaker sex..

western values the children come first the women comes second the dog comes third then the man come 4th always remember that Grin

I will tell you a true story..
when i was 13 my friends would go around a girls house who was baby sitting..so they would get drunk..so one day there getting drunk and this girl offers them sex she was 13 so about 3 boys had sex with her..next day she cried rape and went the police..they all went to court and the lads got found not guilty..So you see some will go to jail and some wont..
So like i told you BE A GENTLEMAN AND KEEP YOUR PENIS IN YOUR PANTS AND AVOID WOMEN LIKE THIS..The same as if my friends would of kept there penis in there pants..they would of never been in court in the first place..

We all know some women can be evil..but its mostly men so they will always believe the women over the man because she is weaker..
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:01:55 AM

Had a discussion with friends over this while we drink inside a bar.
so should women be blamed for wearing daring dress like showing their belly button and cleavage why they got raped?

you should blame yourself for starting a discusion over this weird topic..a woman's outfit isnt a motive for rape.. your greedy evil mind is the reason for it.. because a woman who wears hijab can also be raped in this cruel world.. we have lots of examples like this.. so you should change your mind....
Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:24:51 PM

Not!Not!Not!! First off all what we condsider to be 'daring dress'. To insane people hooded woman can be daring. The rape problem is much deeper. If woman has a daring dress that doesn't mean she should be raped for that. If the man can  not controll himself then he is a problem not her dress.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 03:57:18 PM

you should blame yourself for starting a discusion over this weird topic..a woman's outfit isnt a motive for rape.. your greedy evil mind is the reason for it.. because a woman who wears hijab can also be raped in this cruel world.. we have lots of examples like this.. so you should change your mind....
People seem to have weird opinions on this (wrong ones actually). The analogy that someone used in regards to it being "daring" could be applied to a lot of things that we treasure in life. Obviously I'm not allowed to park my new Audi in the public because someone might find it too "daring" and steal it. Obviously it is my fault, I was asking for it right?  Roll Eyes

Not!Not!Not!! First off all what we condsider to be 'daring dress'. To insane people hooded woman can be daring. The rape problem is much deeper. If woman has a daring dress that doesn't mean she should be raped for that. If the man can  not controll himself then he is a problem not her dress.
According to them all women on the beach are daring and should be raped. This viewpoint is idiotic.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:15:04 PM

According to them all women on the beach are daring and should be raped. This viewpoint is idiotic.

Mullah says!  Mullah says!  Mullah says!
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:39:40 AM

Man who thinks that they are invited to force woman on sex because she is wearing skirt should go to a med now!! And yes maybe that woman want have sex but with her boyfriend or with the man who attract her. You have freedom to speak to her try to seduce her but not to force woman on sex because she has skirt,short dress,bikini...than all woman on beach want have sex with all people there?!! Insane
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:14:13 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 06:10:14 PM by Spendulus

Man who thinks that they are invited to force woman on sex because she is wearing skirt should go to a med now!! And yes maybe that woman want have sex but with her boyfriend or with the man who attract her. You have freedom to speak to her try to seduce her but not to force woman on sex because she has skirt,short dress,bikini...than all woman on beach want have sex with all people there?!! Insane

One simple way to understand why this ...

Man who thinks that they are invited to force woman on sex because she is wearing skirt

... is factually, demonstrably false is to consider...

Strip clubs.

There may only, very rarely...an incident of a problem customer in a strip club.  I think that is true over the entire world.  So then we reach an interesting question.

Is the presence of "bouncers" inside the club the difference?  Then the primary factor is not "the short skirt" but fear of consequences.  If you are going to get your face scrapped on the pavement if you mess with the girl, you don't.  

But if you can get away with it, you will.  Physical force rules.  Rape if you can get away with it.  All that matters is if you can get away with it.

But then the length of the skirt has NOTHING to do with the actions.  Nothing.  Is that the way this works?  That's pretty sorry.  

We need menacing thugs to prevent us from, other menacing thugs...

Cass LeChat

Activity: 84

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:12:06 PM

A woman existence does not give a man the right to her. It's profoundly fucked up that this is even a question, but goes to show how useless men are. They can't even understand a basic thing like consent.  Roll Eyes
Cass LeChat

Activity: 84

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:15:26 PM

Actually, thanks for this thread so I can pre-ignore a whole bunch of you rapist assholes.  Roll Eyes
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:04:51 PM

No they should not be blamed. Does it even happen in developed countries?
The question is dumb. Should men be blamed for wearing expensive clothes when they get mugged?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:51:58 PM

If man can not control himself when he see nice and seductive woman than he has a big problem..And also what somebody consider daring? Islamic people even rape veiled woman..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:37:15 PM

If you want to be respected, you should learn to respect yourself first. What's your motive in wearing daring clothes? You can still be beautiful even if you will not wear daring clothes. It's how you project yourself to others that's how they see you. Respect should start with yourself. That's the thing, some Muslims women got raped even though their whole body is covered, what more if you're wearing less? You can't control what others are thinking or planning to do, so it's up to you to protect yourself from those kind of people.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:39:23 PM

If man can not control himself when he see nice and seductive woman than he has a big problem..And also what somebody consider daring? Islamic people even rape veiled woman..

and donkeys.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 04:57:36 PM

Well here people believe that a woman who crosses her boundaries by working, working late night, walking on the streets after 6 or who has a mobile, wears jeans and tops and tries to be modern, calls for eve teasing and rape. The argument is never ending and it's even sick when words are spoken by the lawyers/ministers.

When people of this forum say that they respect only the women of their own family and not other women, it's even more sick.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:00:00 PM

Especially if their legs are showing, and shaved.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:06:50 AM

and donkeys.
and goats.
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:39:10 AM

I feel like this was just a troll posting to see what kind of stupid shit he could bait people to say....and there has been plenty of it in this thread so far...

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: