Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should women be blamed for wearing daring dress thus reason they were raped  (Read 10576 times)
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:42:57 AM

Some of these people in this thread is fucked in the head..
Like really..

"If I think its sexy... Ill fuck her.. If she wants to or not.. That does not matter"

Filthy fucking animal.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 09:16:56 AM

Ok this one might be little difficult to swallow but everyone should still be able to get a sense of the logic behind.
Conflicts/fights/disputes/clashes etc can only occur if both sides are "wrong". In any clash, both sides always lose no matter which side wins.
A common misconception is that "positive" and "negative" oppose each other resulting in conflicts. Truth is they actually complement each other.
Another way to look at it would be to imagine positives and negatives as separate entities evolving on entirely different planes/dimensions/realities, it is literally impossible for them to clash because they interact with each other without ever even realizing it.
On the other hand, 2 positives or 2 negatives will always clash because they take up space in the same realm, it would actually be impossible for them not to clash.
Now if you distill this further, you'll find that there is no real difference between calling something a positive or a negative, it's just a matter of perspective. A better word that could apply to both would be "different".
Finally you can apply this to the topic at hand. If a particular female wearing a daring dress is raped by a particular male, both are at fault. If they were evolving in mutually exclusive worlds/realms that wouldn't happen (vast majority of the time).
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:22:38 AM

Some of these people in this thread is fucked in the head..
Like really..

"If I think its sexy... Ill fuck her.. If she wants to or not.. That does not matter"

Filthy fucking animal.

Totally agree.

This thread should have been deleted the moment the op posted the thread.

Perhaps this highlights why muslims are not compatible with the western world.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:55:55 AM

if they wear dress that are too bold and have shown their bodies, obviously they were wrong. because it invites a person's desire to be more daring.
Hamukione

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:37:14 PM

if they wear dress that are too bold and have shown their bodies, obviously they were wrong. because it invites a person's desire to be more daring.

Okay.. So lets say I see you on the street.. I like your shirt and how it looks on you..
So I will beat the shit out of you, and have someone rape you..

Can you send me a PM with your address so I can have someone do that?
Because you clearly dont have an issue with it.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 01:47:07 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 02:09:22 PM by Lethn

BINGO ! Now we are starting to get somewhere  Smiley

ib4 we get posters here screaming about how we're persecuting.

I should point out by the way, there seem to be quite a few Turkish nationalists and Muslims posting on the off topic board in particular lately, which will explain to you why we're getting these kinds of posts lately, they are also the ones responsible for posting Jew conspiracy theories and anti-semitic bullshit, these people are the most racist, anti-semitic and women hating fuckers I've ever seen.

For some reason I've even seen these fuckers even appearing on Battlefield 4 which is really annoying, sitting there trying to enjoy my game and there the cunts are picking fights with people -_-
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:40:41 PM

Totally agree.

This thread should have been deleted the moment the op posted the thread.

I have already posted my opinion, to counter the OP. But still, I believe that freedom of speech must be respected, and all sort of posts (except spam) should be allowed here in Bitcointalk. The OP has as much rights as you and me to express his views. I am against censorship, and if we start doing that, then it will be very difficult to draw the line.
Hamukione

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:06:32 PM

BINGO ! Now we are starting to get somewhere  Smiley

ib4 we get posters here screaming about how we're persecuting.

I should point out by the way, there seem to be quite a few Turkish nationalists and Muslims posting on the off topic board in particular lately, which will explain to you why we're getting these kinds of posts lately, they are also the ones responsible for posting Jew conspiracy theories and anti-semitic bullshit, these people are the most racist, anti-semitic and women hating fuckers I've ever seen.

For some reason I've even seen these fuckers even appearing on Battlefield 4 which is really annoying, sitting there trying to enjoy my game and there the cunts are picking fights with people -_-

You are quite right.

When I see those creatures in Battlefield I either TK them or get someone on the other team to do it xD

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:15:56 AM

+1
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:02:28 AM

No such thing as a daring dress..No women should not be RAPED for wearing a short dress or skirt..

Since when as a skirt or dress shouted out i DARE you to rape this women who is wearing me..
This would have to be the case for it to be a daring dress..
But i imagine some people do think a short skirt or dress is calling them to rape this woman..
it's because your a rapist and your talking to yourself in your own mind..
TELL YOURSELF TO STOP IT'S WRONG..This is to not all but most muslim men no such thing as a daring dress it's all in your minds..Your ISLAM religion makes you CRAZY,,

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:24:39 AM

No, i dont think so. Thats not the reason why they are being raped. No matter what they wear if the guy really cant control himself being horny they would rape. Dress is not the problem here.
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 04:31:12 AM

Some men will always find an excuse. Her burka is an exciting color then the wind blew the fabric against her calf. God caused the wind so he wanted me to have her.

You are responsible for your actions

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
mki8

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:11:02 AM

Not sure if blaming is the correct term,but a woman wearing hijab is certainly much less likely to be raped than a woman wearing bikini..
thats because one is on a beach or in a park or wherever she chooses to be alone or not
and the other is locked up in a cupboard and only allowed out when supervised
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:00:54 AM

I think yes. if they are exposing their body to men. they why should we blame the men. for all the these the women are responsible if they stop showmen the raping ratio will decrease to some extent. look at muslims countries where the rape ratio is very low. because their women do not show  and expose their body to men. they always remain in hijab.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:45:38 AM

I think yes. if they are exposing their body to men. they why should we blame the men. for all the these the women are responsible if they stop showmen the raping ratio will decrease to some extent. look at muslims countries where the rape ratio is very low. because their women do not show  and expose their body to men. they always remain in hijab.

Go and crawl back to your cave in Ankara.

If women are "exposing" their body to the men, then the males are also doing the same. Why don't you people force the men to wear a burqa or hijab all the time? And who told you that the rape incidence is low in Muslim nations? Actually it is quite high, when compared to Western nations such as Japan, Belarus, and Poland.
Hamukione

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:54:43 AM

A rape in the middle east will result in a small sentance if any to the man, and the woman will be stoned to death or killed by her own family. That is why the rate is so low.. BECAUSE NO ONE REPORTS IT.

As I said earlier.. Give me your address and ill arrange to have a gay man do the same to you as you see fit to women.. If he likes the way you look.. Ill have him rape you and then say its your own fault because he liked the way you looked.

Fucking imbecile.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:04:36 PM

You dirty rapist..This is why we westerners will never except ISLAM..
You dirty monsters..FUCK OFF BACK TO SANDLAND AND TAKE YOUR SHITTY RELIGION WITH YOU..

SAND MONSTERS
Jmild1

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:43:53 PM

But do you have the right to do it because it urges your schlong to erect?

And if the only reason woman get raped, why there are kids been sexually abused too?
Jmild1

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:49:15 PM

So you're saying woman should be the one who make adjustments to you because you feel like you want to stick your schlong out of her.
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:49:27 PM

At my place, eventhough women use " hijab" she also got raped by 14 teen & adult until die.
Well , the mistake is on their brutal personality ( those teen ). I'm also glad that goverment try to punish them with emasculated !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: