Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should women be blamed for wearing daring dress thus reason they were raped  (Read 10579 times)
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:17:41 AM

In my opinion, women should partly be blamed for wearing daring dresses as the reason why they were raped. They were responsible why it happened because they already know that man sometimes can't resist their bodily urges, yet they wear daring dresses? So women should be blamed for wearing dresses that are daring.

You truly are one backwards, low I.Q retard that obviously lives in some 3rd world shit hole of a country.

Just make sure you stay there and stay the fuck away from the civilized West.

Edit - I have left you default negative trust.

Reason being I find it hard to trust someone who's moral compass is as fucked up as yours.

If you cant resist your urges to stick your dick in anything that moves whether they want it or not I am sure you could not resist scamming someone for some bitcoin.

Well what I really mean in that is that the girls that go out in night. There are drunk man you know that can't resist their bodily urges, so why are they wearing those kinds of dresses?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:23:13 AM

In my opinion, women should partly be blamed for wearing daring dresses as the reason why they were raped. They were responsible why it happened because they already know that man sometimes can't resist their bodily urges, yet they wear daring dresses? So women should be blamed for wearing dresses that are daring.

You truly are one backwards, low I.Q retard that obviously lives in some 3rd world shit hole of a country.

Reason being I find it hard to trust someone who's moral compass is as fucked up as yours.

If you cant resist your urges to stick your dick in anything that moves whether they want it or not I am sure you could not resist scamming someone for some bitcoin.

Well what I really mean in that is that the girls that go out in night. There are drunk man you know that can't resist their bodily urges, so why are they wearing those kinds of dresses?

It is illegal to be drunk in public, so those men are breaking the law.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 05:24:28 AM

Because it make no difference. The man just wants to rape and uses dress as an excuse if she is in burqa then it's because she is alone. If there are 3 women it's beacuse there was not a man. IF a man is there it's because it's not her father. if her father is there it's because he was too old to stop him.  What ever and when ever it's never the guy that decides to rape's fault

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:36:20 AM

yeah it is illegal maybe but some break it. Here in our country many man are drunk in the night wandering the streets.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
awesome31312

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:52:39 AM

yeah it is illegal maybe but some break it. Here in our country many man are drunk in the night wandering the streets.

Oh my, what country is this?

awesome31312

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:19:13 AM

Oh my, what country is this?
Well im certain that it is Philippines because I also live in Philippines. Every night when I go out I see many man enjoying themselves getting drunk then wander the streets after that.

Well they are supposed to be arrested for that. These types of circumstances are as unsafe for women as they are unsafe for children. Don't you think it's more important to address public drunkards than public females?

groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:01:05 AM

Had a discussion with friends over this while we drink inside a bar.
so should women be blamed for wearing daring dress like showing their belly button and cleavage why they got raped?

I love your topic.  I am a girl and I think you are right.  Sometimes it is the way girls dress themselves that put them into situation like that. If you want to be respected put appropriate dress that would not give a guy  a hint, or a reason to think that you are seducing them.  If you want to wear a dress like that be sure to have a friend with you when you go out.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 11:35:22 AM

so should women be blamed for wearing daring dress like showing their belly button and cleavage why they got raped?

I love your topic.  I am a girl and I think you are right.  Sometimes it is the way girls dress themselves that put them into situation like that. If you want to be respected put appropriate dress that would not give a guy  a hint, or a reason to think that you are seducing them.  If you want to wear a dress like that be sure to have a friend with you when you go out.

Wait a minute just here. Are you actually saying you think some girls dress in a way that they are inviting men to rape them? What country could you possibly be from to have views like that? Even if a woman is walking stark naked down the street i dont all of a sudden think to myself "god id love to rape her right now". Woman should be able to dress how ever they want , yes dressing provocatively might garner unwanted attention from men but its not an invitation to rape.   

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:43:18 PM

definitely not! there is never any reason why rape should be done. I mean yes it may warrant attention when women wear daring clothes, however, it's not, on any level, correct to justify rape because of that

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:42:15 AM

If the raper is a nigger or another Islamic beast, it is the one to blame, without anything to be thought about. Then, in case of two people of the same race, it has to be discussed.

jiefes

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:25:56 AM

You must be very complexed, to jump on the person of the opposite sex, from a position of strength, no matter how he/she dressed.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:57:38 AM

If the raper is a nigger or another Islamic beast, it is the one to blame, without anything to be thought about. Then, in case of two people of the same race, it has to be discussed.
I expect this to be sarcastic but yeah sometimes in reality that is happening. Bad thing to see people quickly judge person because of how they are born.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:38:02 PM

I expect this to be sarcastic but yeah sometimes in reality that is happening. Bad thing to see people quickly judge person because of how they are born.

The interpretation of my words depends on where you live. In Europe, especially in Sweden, you'll see that what I say has to be taken the literal way. There "refugees" rape little girls and have nothing else to tell them other than : a Black cock needs to be merited. Then, the mondialist-leftism hide this and tell the people that it was a Swedish man, and he gets close to nothing in penalty.

nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:46:33 PM

The interpretation of my words depends on where you live. In Europe, especially in Sweden, you'll see that what I say has to be taken the literal way. There "refugees" rape little girls and have nothing else to tell them other than : a Black cock needs to be merited. Then, the mondialist-leftism hide this and tell the people that it was a Swedish man, and he gets close to nothing in penalty.

Woah, racism is a big issue there. Here, in our country discrimination of LGBT and strict drugs implementation is our big issue.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:11:51 PM

Woah, racism is a big issue there. Here, in our country discrimination of LGBT and strict drugs implementation is our big issue.

It's true that immigrants coming from completely different cultures and traditions.
For them women are not human being but sexual objects.
What western countries can do now in order to protect women from rape?
In short term no so much. We can't change their thinking over night.
Police should watch areas around refugees camps but also we should start their education about social norms and laws in the West.
It's very bad rule that media and police trying to hide such incidents from the public.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 02:14:33 PM

This is nothing but sexist. Why should women change their dressing habits because men can't control themselves? Such men need to be sent to hospitals, that is the solution. However, I'd still argue that some women go over a certain limit when it comes to 'daring dresses'.
But there's not much thinking nowadays so why should the men give it a deeper thought especially if alcohol is already involved.
A healthy mind does not do something like this, regardless of alcohol or not.

If women wear simple and complete dresses not daring dresses then they will be less attractive to men , Women wear these kind of dresses to attract Men and hence Men try to rape the women etc.  But men should have self control on it .
And i guess it should not be banned as it is the part of Current Fashion .
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 02:28:18 PM

Complemented on, hit on, yes.  Raped no.

It is like saying you should rob rich people, because they flaunt their stuff.

But if you are a criminal, go ahead: rape, rob and kill.  Justify it with your alcohol induced logic:

"she looked like she wanted it, so I raped her"
"he was rich so he would not mind if I rob him"
"that old lady was really old, she would die anyway...so I helped her by killing her"

etc.etc.

You should not rape any woman even if she was walking around naked.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:11:10 PM

Change the laws then. Do you know why Sweden is having the highest prevalence of violent rape in the world? Because the punishment is so lenient. Take the case of some immigrant, who arrives in Sweden from Somalia or Pakistan. If he rapes a woman in his home country, then the relatives of the victim will beat him to pulp. But if he does the same crime in Sweden, then he will be left off with a fine of $50 or $100.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:31:14 PM

Change the laws then. Do you know why Sweden is having the highest prevalence of violent rape in the world? Because the punishment is so lenient. Take the case of some immigrant, who arrives in Sweden from Somalia or Pakistan. If he rapes a woman in his home country, then the relatives of the victim will beat him to pulp. But if he does the same crime in Sweden, then he will be left off with a fine of $50 or $100.

I have already expressed my point of view on the subject, but maybe not in English. If a man rapes a girl who's from its own people, cut the dick. If it's an immigrant, cut the head. This is for virgin girls, so most likely children. In case of a non-virgin girl, married, the same thing. If she's not virgin and not married, one hundred whiplashes would be enough I think.

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 06:58:14 PM

I have already expressed my point of view on the subject, but maybe not in English. If a man rapes a girl who's from its own people, cut the dick. If it's an immigrant, cut the head. This is for virgin girls, so most likely children. In case of a non-virgin girl, married, the same thing. If she's not virgin and not married, one hundred whiplashes would be enough I think.

Why in you extremely strange view would you change the sentencing depending on whether the victim was married a virgin or a single unmarried woman ? Rapes rape, You should be given the harshest sentence available and there shouldnt be any change in sentence because you deem 1 womans life as worth less than anothers. You all need to move into 2016, this isnt the middle ages anymore.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: