Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should women be blamed for wearing daring dress thus reason they were raped  (Read 10579 times)
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:05:31 PM

If the raper is a nigger or another Islamic beast, it is the one to blame, without anything to be thought about. Then, in case of two people of the same race, it has to be discussed.
I expect this to be sarcastic but yeah sometimes in reality that is happening. Bad thing to see people quickly judge person because of how they are born.

The interpretation of my words depends on where you live. In Europe, especially in Sweden, you'll see that what I say has to be taken the literal way. There "refugees" rape little girls and have nothing else to tell them other than : a Black cock needs to be merited. Then, the mondialist-leftism hide this and tell the people that it was a Swedish man, and he gets close to nothing in penalty.

Change the laws then. Do you know why Sweden is having the highest prevalence of violent rape in the world? Because the punishment is so lenient. Take the case of some immigrant, who arrives in Sweden from Somalia or Pakistan. If he rapes a woman in his home country, then the relatives of the victim will beat him to pulp. But if he does the same crime in Sweden, then he will be left off with a fine of $50 or $100.

I have already expressed my point of view on the subject, but maybe not in English. If a man rapes a girl who's from its own people, cut the dick. If it's an immigrant, cut the head. This is for virgin girls, so most likely children. In case of a non-virgin girl, married, the same thing. If she's not virgin and not married, one hundred whiplashes would be enough I think.

Why in you extremely strange view would you change the sentencing depending on whether the victim was married a virgin or a single unmarried woman ? Rapes rape, You should be given the harshest sentence available and there shouldnt be any change in sentence because you deem 1 womans life as worth less than anothers. You all need to move into 2016, this isnt the middle ages anymore.

It's from a pure fact side, aside from the psychology. If the girl was virgin, she loses something, while the non-virgin one loses nothing. It's just another cock for her.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:34:58 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 06:55:49 AM by Jmild1

If the raper is a nigger or another Islamic beast, it is the one to blame, without anything to be thought about. Then, in case of two people of the same race, it has to be discussed.
I expect this to be sarcastic but yeah sometimes in reality that is happening. Bad thing to see people quickly judge person because of how they are born.

The interpretation of my words depends on where you live. In Europe, especially in Sweden, you'll see that what I say has to be taken the literal way. There "refugees" rape little girls and have nothing else to tell them other than : a Black cock needs to be merited. Then, the mondialist-leftism hide this and tell the people that it was a Swedish man, and he gets close to nothing in penalty.

Change the laws then. Do you know why Sweden is having the highest prevalence of violent rape in the world? Because the punishment is so lenient. Take the case of some immigrant, who arrives in Sweden from Somalia or Pakistan. If he rapes a woman in his home country, then the relatives of the victim will beat him to pulp. But if he does the same crime in Sweden, then he will be left off with a fine of $50 or $100.

I have already expressed my point of view on the subject, but maybe not in English. If a man rapes a girl who's from its own people, cut the dick. If it's an immigrant, cut the head. This is for virgin girls, so most likely children. In case of a non-virgin girl, married, the same thing. If she's not virgin and not married, one hundred whiplashes would be enough I think.

Why in you extremely strange view would you change the sentencing depending on whether the victim was married a virgin or a single unmarried woman ? Rapes rape, You should be given the harshest sentence available and there shouldnt be any change in sentence because you deem 1 womans life as worth less than anothers. You all need to move into 2016, this isnt the middle ages anymore.

It's from a pure fact side, aside from the psychology. If the girl was virgin, she loses something, while the non-virgin one loses nothing. It's just another cock for her.
What? it has nothing to do with the girl if she is virgin or not ,she still loses something that is her dignity. The two has no difference, they are both being rape and the who has been traumatized, a force sex is always a bad thing because it is unintentional. That doesn't mean a girl is not virgin he has nothing to lose anymore. If you'd been a boxer for example and you'd suddenly being punched in the face without your consent, should I say you have nothing to lose because you've been on the ring exchanging punches before. It is so different because even I for example that is a boxer still will be shocked on why the other guy punched me without my consent.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:44:12 AM

Well let us look at it this way

I'm a guy..I wear a 'daring outfit' or heck just stroll down the street nude....so does this mean that women will be 'inflamed' with lust and rape me?

really....naw it is the attackers fault for doing what they know is wrong...your thread is just an excuse to blame the person getting raped on some perceived dress code

Everybody should be able to walk around clothed or not and not be blamed for some idiot not controlling him/herself to say otherwise means that

if a woman (or man) is wearing a daring outfit...that is a 'free pass' for rape..as an argument it is a load of bullsh*t....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:59:01 AM

Well let us look at it this way

I'm a guy..I wear a 'daring outfit' or heck just stroll down the street nude....so does this mean that women will be 'inflamed' with lust and rape me?

really....naw it is the attackers fault for doing what they know is wrong...your thread is just an excuse to blame the person getting raped on some perceived dress code

Everybody should be able to walk around clothed or not and not be blamed for some idiot not controlling him/herself to say otherwise means that

if a woman (or man) is wearing a daring outfit...that is a 'free pass' for rape..as an argument it is a load of bullsh*t....

They used to blame women because it is unlikely to see woman strolling around nude, but when they saw it on a beach they are unlikely not to do those horrible acts. It is the people doing such stupid reason and being agreed upon the society that you should put yourself in order to abide by societies standards. And I say societies standards suck.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:12:27 AM

What? it has nothing to do with the girl if she is virgin or not ,she still loses something that is her dignity. The two has no difference, they are both being rape and the who has been traumatized, a force sex is always a bad thing because it is unintentional. That doesn't mean a girl is not virgin he has nothing to lose anymore. If you'd been a boxer for example and you'd suddenly being punched in the face without your consent, should I say you have nothing to lose because you've been on the ring exchanging punches before. It is so different because even I for example that is a boxer still will be shocked on why the other guy punched me without my consent.

The virgin girl is pure. If she gets raped, then she isn't anymore. The non-virgin girl just take another cock. There's nothing lost. She might lose its dignity, if she have some, but the virgin girls lose it too, in addition to its purity. That's why the virgin girl is worst that the non-one.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 11:40:39 AM

The virgin girl is pure. If she gets raped, then she isn't anymore. The non-virgin girl just take another cock. There's nothing lost. She might lose its dignity, if she have some, but the virgin girls lose it too, in addition to its purity. That's why the virgin girl is worst that the non-one.

How can you prove she was a virgin?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:08:22 PM

Not all of them should be blamed because they were raped not all women are giving a motive to a men because some men are getting to be naughty especially when they were drunk and some other women are also getting naughty when they were drunk i guess but not all women . Some women are just claiming that they were raped but the real thing is they also want it to happen .
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:24:10 AM

Well IMO women should not be blamed for wearing daring dresses for the reason why they were raped. I think that women being raped can be avoided by them not going near drunk man wandering around the streets but this is not a solution just prevention. IMO the solution to this is to impose a law about that matter.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:47:21 PM

This is the dumbest post and question i've seen in the forum.

Raping a woman is no different than raping a guy, a child or an animal. None of them wants to be raped or performs anything to get raped. Put yourself in victim's shoes! Youre on the way to school, work, home and a sick man grabs you, hits and rapes you just because your belly is seen. Do you like this scenerio ? No one does.

If women are blaimed by dressing what about the children and animals ?
Do you think its okey to rape a woman but not a child or animal ?
(This is insane, people who agree on this need to see a doctor)
If you can claim woman likes getting raped do you also claim a child likes when he/she is raped too?
What is the mistake of children or animals then, do they get dressed in unproper (daring dress as you mention!!) way too?
Is it okey to rape children because they dont understand what really happens there and too scared to talk about it ?

Wake up! Raping, no matter to whom, what or how, is a crime, nothing can be an excuse for it.

Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:00:30 PM

Well IMO women should not be blamed for wearing daring dresses for the reason why they were raped. I think that women being raped can be avoided by them not going near drunk man wandering around the streets but this is not a solution just prevention. IMO the solution to this is to impose a law about that matter.
What kind of law ? And how they will avoid those drunk people who is along the way .sometimes we don't recognize some drunk people and how it is possible to accross the road if it is the only way to go home .in midnight i don't see a reason why some girls wear to short dress whats that for .if they think their safety they won't do wear that especially using a common sense which if tgey want to go home safe with those eyes they will wear a good dress that is not hot in the eyes of in bad minds.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:15:54 PM

What kind of law ? And how they will avoid those drunk people who is along the way .sometimes we don't recognize some drunk people and how it is possible to accross the road if it is the only way to go home .in midnight i don't see a reason why some girls wear to short dress whats that for .if they think their safety they won't do wear that especially using a common sense which if tgey want to go home safe with those eyes they will wear a good dress that is not hot in the eyes of in bad minds.
Law that should be punishable by death penalty. A rapist that doesn't fear a certain law will most likely rape again.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 04:17:38 PM

What kind of law ?

It's called Sharia Law.

Coming to a country near you.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:58:49 AM

Law that should be punishable by death penalty. A rapist that doesn't fear a certain law will most likely rape again.

Raping of under-age children (14 years or younger) must be made punishable by death. Other rapists must be castrated, and sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labor. Rapists and pedophiles are the greatest danger to society, and in almost all the cases, it is not possible to reform them. The only solution is to isolate them from the society.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:44:34 AM

It is not an acceptable reason just because those women are wearing a sexy dress doesnt mean they are letting a guy to make a stupid act men should be blamed too because they dont control their temptation and also they assume that if theres a woman that wearing a sexy dress it mean shes giving motives to them .
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 08:54:46 AM

It is a simple thing that I wish everyone in the world would agree to:

Do not initiate force against another person.

</end>

nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:00:27 PM

</end>
It's also a common knowledge that psychopaths do live and will not take your argument. So it's not efficient solution at all.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:09:17 PM

Had a discussion with friends over this while we drink inside a bar.
so should women be blamed for wearing daring dress like showing their belly button and cleavage why they got raped?

Sure as long as if your wearing short shorts and a tank top I will rape you.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:10:20 PM

Raping of under-age children (14 years or younger) must be made punishable by death. Other rapists must be castrated, and sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labor. Rapists and pedophiles are the greatest danger to society, and in almost all the cases, it is not possible to reform them. The only solution is to isolate them from the society.

So death to all politicians then?

Seems fair.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:18:48 PM

So death to all politicians then?

Seems fair.

Well i have to say this is actually a strong and very valid point.. The offender really has to be secluded from the rest. Otherwise he will just repeat all over what he has done.

Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 02:42:37 PM

</end>
It's also a common knowledge that psychopaths do live and will not take your argument. So it's not efficient solution at all.

The question was asked if the man should be blamed.

Anyone who initiates force should be blamed.

Imagine if culturally, anyone who ever initiated force against anyone became social pariahs. That such a thing becomes so uncommon that it becomes unthinkable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: