Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should women be blamed for wearing daring dress thus reason they were raped  (Read 10576 times)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:48:09 PM

My faith in humanity has vanished after reading some posts in this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega.SportSciencie

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:48:45 PM

This is nothing but sexist. Why should women change their dressing habits because men can't control themselves? Such men need to be sent to hospitals, that is the solution. However, I'd still argue that some women go over a certain limit when it comes to 'daring dresses'.
But there's not much thinking nowadays so why should the men give it a deeper thought especially if alcohol is already involved.
A healthy mind does not do something like this, regardless of alcohol or not.

Exactly, women should be educated that dressing with small sized dress is indirectly saying " I want sex now" then if the only who saw the message or is interested on it is a rapist, then is when it happens.
Omega.SportSciencie

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:57:27 PM

If the raper is a nigger or another Islamic beast, it is the one to blame, without anything to be thought about. Then, in case of two people of the same race, it has to be discussed.
I expect this to be sarcastic but yeah sometimes in reality that is happening. Bad thing to see people quickly judge person because of how they are born.

The interpretation of my words depends on where you live. In Europe, especially in Sweden, you'll see that what I say has to be taken the literal way. There "refugees" rape little girls and have nothing else to tell them other than : a Black cock needs to be merited. Then, the mondialist-leftism hide this and tell the people that it was a Swedish man, and he gets close to nothing in penalty.

Change the laws then. Do you know why Sweden is having the highest prevalence of violent rape in the world? Because the punishment is so lenient. Take the case of some immigrant, who arrives in Sweden from Somalia or Pakistan. If he rapes a woman in his home country, then the relatives of the victim will beat him to pulp. But if he does the same crime in Sweden, then he will be left off with a fine of $50 or $100.

I have already expressed my point of view on the subject, but maybe not in English. If a man rapes a girl who's from its own people, cut the dick. If it's an immigrant, cut the head. This is for virgin girls, so most likely children. In case of a non-virgin girl, married, the same thing. If she's not virgin and not married, one hundred whiplashes would be enough I think.

Why in you extremely strange view would you change the sentencing depending on whether the victim was married a virgin or a single unmarried woman ? Rapes rape, You should be given the harshest sentence available and there shouldnt be any change in sentence because you deem 1 womans life as worth less than anothers. You all need to move into 2016, this isnt the middle ages anymore.

It's from a pure fact side, aside from the psychology. If the girl was virgin, she loses something, while the non-virgin one loses nothing. It's just another cock for her.

It is not another "cock" for them neither, if a married women who is in-love with his man gets raped, can cause divorse and marriage destroyal, because women did not think she could have pleassure with another man besides her husband then after the rape if she experienced pleasure she may wont be able to continúe the relation with her husband, it is a pshycological torture, professional rapists are hired when someone wants to ruin a marriage for business goals.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:11:46 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 02:01:42 PM by escrowboy

This is nothing but sexist. Why should women change their dressing habits because men can't control themselves? Such men need to be sent to hospitals, that is the solution. However, I'd still argue that some women go over a certain limit when it comes to 'daring dresses'.
But there's not much thinking nowadays so why should the men give it a deeper thought especially if alcohol is already involved.
A healthy mind does not do something like this, regardless of alcohol or not.

Exactly, women should be educated that dressing with small sized dress is indirectly saying " I want sex now" then if the only who saw the message or is interested on it is a rapist, then is when it happens.

Doesn't think so, if a guy wants to rape a woman he will do it for whatever reason. If the dress is the only reason why woman get raped, then why the heck does a child got raped too? They don't even dress that's too sexy.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:54:08 AM

Man with raping fantasies may give ridicilous answers here...  fantasies are nothing to punish but in real life woman, children and animals are not asking for being raped.  Dont let your fantasies occupy your mind that much.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:36:17 AM

If the raper is a nigger or another Islamic beast, it is the one to blame, without anything to be thought about. Then, in case of two people of the same race, it has to be discussed.
I expect this to be sarcastic but yeah sometimes in reality that is happening. Bad thing to see people quickly judge person because of how they are born.

The interpretation of my words depends on where you live. In Europe, especially in Sweden, you'll see that what I say has to be taken the literal way. There "refugees" rape little girls and have nothing else to tell them other than : a Black cock needs to be merited. Then, the mondialist-leftism hide this and tell the people that it was a Swedish man, and he gets close to nothing in penalty.

Change the laws then. Do you know why Sweden is having the highest prevalence of violent rape in the world? Because the punishment is so lenient. Take the case of some immigrant, who arrives in Sweden from Somalia or Pakistan. If he rapes a woman in his home country, then the relatives of the victim will beat him to pulp. But if he does the same crime in Sweden, then he will be left off with a fine of $50 or $100.

I have already expressed my point of view on the subject, but maybe not in English. If a man rapes a girl who's from its own people, cut the dick. If it's an immigrant, cut the head. This is for virgin girls, so most likely children. In case of a non-virgin girl, married, the same thing. If she's not virgin and not married, one hundred whiplashes would be enough I think.

Why in you extremely strange view would you change the sentencing depending on whether the victim was married a virgin or a single unmarried woman ? Rapes rape, You should be given the harshest sentence available and there shouldnt be any change in sentence because you deem 1 womans life as worth less than anothers. You all need to move into 2016, this isnt the middle ages anymore.

It's from a pure fact side, aside from the psychology. If the girl was virgin, she loses something, while the non-virgin one loses nothing. It's just another cock for her.
What? it has nothing to do with the girl if she is virgin or not ,she still loses something that is her dignity. The two has no difference, they are both being rape and the who has been traumatized, a force sex is always a bad thing because it is unintentional. That doesn't mean a girl is not virgin he has nothing to lose anymore. If you'd been a boxer for example and you'd suddenly being punched in the face without your consent, should I say you have nothing to lose because you've been on the ring exchanging punches before. It is so different because even I for example that is a boxer still will be shocked on why the other guy punched me without my consent.

The virgin girl is pure. If she gets raped, then she isn't anymore. The non-virgin girl just take another cock. There's nothing lost. She might lose its dignity, if she have some, but the virgin girls lose it too, in addition to its purity. That's why the virgin girl is worst that the non-one.

How can you prove she was a virgin?

My post didn't got posted it seems. You can conduct a brief study on her, asking her friends, her family... Then you can also make her swear on the honour and on the Holy Bible. If we ever find that she was lying, you can start to prepare the public place for the party...

It is not another "cock" for them neither, if a married women who is in-love with his man gets raped, can cause divorse and marriage destroyal, because women did not think she could have pleassure with another man besides her husband then after the rape if she experienced pleasure she may wont be able to continúe the relation with her husband, it is a pshycological torture, professional rapists are hired when someone wants to ruin a marriage for business goals.

The married woman has the same status as the virgin one. Of course if the marriage was a real one and not just a paper signed by the mayor...

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

Man with raping fantasies may give ridicilous answers here...  fantasies are nothing to punish but in real life woman, children and animals are not asking for being raped.  Dont let your fantasies occupy your mind that much.
This is related with every belief of a person, see muslim keeps on raping a woman because she dont dress covered.
Also add those tv ads in that sexualizing objects resulting to a bad effect on the viewer.
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:54:50 PM

This is related with every belief of a person, see muslim keeps on raping a woman because she dont dress covered.
Also add those tv ads in that sexualizing objects resulting to a bad effect on the viewer.

Thats a wrong point of view. Not all muslims are same and not all raped women are uncovered dressing.. also a real muslim cant rape anyone cos its a big sin. Islam never gives you the right to rape !!!! In this point a rapist cant be a muslim. Its written in book like that. Considering your theory about religion; the question is still same; all around the world why children and animals are raped too? Is it about religion too? Should we cover them as well ? Thats ridicilous, raping is nothing to do with dressing and religion. Its act of a sick mind in any place and in any religion.
escrowboy

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:04:15 PM

Thats a wrong point of view. Not all muslims are same and not all raped women are uncovered dressing.. also a real muslim cant rape anyone cos its a big sin. Islam never gives you the right to rape !!!! In this point a rapist cant be a muslim. Its written in book like that. Considering your theory about religion; the question is still same; all around the world why children and animals are raped too? Is it about religion too? Should we cover them as well ? Thats ridicilous, raping is nothing to do with dressing and religion. Its act of a sick mind in any place and in any religion.
Let's say that all muslim doesn't rape but you can't deny the fact that it affects someone's decision.

I.e. A guy indoctrinated with islam thinks that woman should put hijab on their head or else it will be haram if not. See how it affect others.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 02:18:26 PM

My post didn't got posted it seems. You can conduct a brief study on her, asking her friends, her family... Then you can also make her swear on the honour and on the Holy Bible. If we ever find that she was lying, you can start to prepare the public place for the party...

How about periodic reviews of all women to check their virginity? Surely that would likely live up to your expectations. That way a database of virgins vs non-virgins could be created, if someone is raped you just check the database.

Maybe you personally could be the one to check to see if the women are virgins. Perhaps on a monthly basis. Or weekly even.

Or maybe we just live in a society where someone's sexual past is none of your goddamn business.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
escrowboy

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:37:43 PM

How about periodic reviews of all women to check their virginity? Surely that would likely live up to your expectations. That way a database of virgins vs non-virgins could be created, if someone is raped you just check the database.

Maybe you personally could be the one to check to see if the women are virgins. Perhaps on a monthly basis. Or weekly even.

Or maybe we just live in a society where someone's sexual past is none of your goddamn business.
How does eventhis things relatable with the victim got raped?
As far as I know, victim blaming is the worst thing you will do whenever you encountered such scenarios.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:08:21 PM

As far as I know, victim blaming is the worst thing you will do whenever you encountered such scenarios.

I'm not at all condemning the victim. I am requesting 100 whiplashes in case of a non-virgin girl. That's the basic case. Then, if she was virgin or married, you have this, plus you cut the dick of the guy with a big knife on public place. If he is an untermensch, that's the head that you cut. In case of an European raping an untermensch, a simple fee will be enough. Maybe a few months of prison at most.

I'm not downgrading the sentence if she was not virgin, but making it bigger in case she was or married. In any case, I am a lot more realist and thus violent in my condemnations that today's lefist laxism !

Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 04:59:04 PM

I'm not at all condemning the victim. I am requesting 100 whiplashes in case of a non-virgin girl. That's the basic case. Then, if she was virgin or married, you have this, plus you cut the dick of the guy with a big knife on public place. If he is an untermensch, that's the head that you cut. In case of an European raping an untermensch, a simple fee will be enough. Maybe a few months of prison at most.

I'm not downgrading the sentence if she was not virgin, but making it bigger in case she was or married. In any case, I am a lot more realist and thus violent in my condemnations that today's lefist laxism !

Your focus is on harming the rapist rather than making the victim whole again.

It does not matter what the victim's sexual history is. The act needs to be addressed, not the victim's history. The act is that someone initiated force against someone else, the only thing that needs to happen at that point once evidence proves guilt is that the victim should be compensated along with any feeds involved to find that guilt, and steps need to be taken to ensure that the rapist does not do this again. That is the point where you can judge the likelihood of the rapist doing it again and punish him/her accordingly. If that means time away from society or working to pay off the debt to the victim, that is entirely subjective on a case by case basis.

The punishment should also not have anything to do with his/her race, immigration status, favorite football team, religion, hair color or anything else that is entirely irrelevant.

And "untermensch" means sub-human. I hate to break it to your screwed up belief system but all humans are humans. I know you have been raised to believe that one group of people is not as "human" as other "humans" but you have been filled with propaganda by your group in order to build a wedge against another group. Stand up for yourself and live your own life as an individual. Stop relying upon your groupthink to get through life. It's intellectually lazy and should be left with ancient times.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:36:35 PM

Your focus is on harming the rapist rather than making the victim whole again.

It does not matter what the victim's sexual history is. The act needs to be addressed, not the victim's history. The act is that someone initiated force against someone else, the only thing that needs to happen at that point once evidence proves guilt is that the victim should be compensated along with any feeds involved to find that guilt, and steps need to be taken to ensure that the rapist does not do this again. That is the point where you can judge the likelihood of the rapist doing it again and punish him/her accordingly. If that means time away from society or working to pay off the debt to the victim, that is entirely subjective on a case by case basis.

The punishment should also not have anything to do with his/her race, immigration status, favorite football team, religion, hair color or anything else that is entirely irrelevant.

And "untermensch" means sub-human. I hate to break it to your screwed up belief system but all humans are humans. I know you have been raised to believe that one group of people is not as "human" as other "humans" but you have been filled with propaganda by your group in order to build a wedge against another group. Stand up for yourself and live your own life as an individual. Stop relying upon your groupthink to get through life. It's intellectually lazy and should be left with ancient times.

What can you do to the victim ? What can be done in any case is my very hard punishment. With my solution, you prevent instead of caring. If people know how hard they will suffer, for sure they won't do it.

It has to do. Let's take the case of someone coming to the country. He gets accepted, taken care of, fed, because he's a refugee. A true one. Then, he do that. That's worst, because he's taking us for nothing, just good to serve him and let him fuck us !

I have not been raised any way. All my convictions were got from myself. You have to live with those people in order to understand that we do not belong to the same category. By the way, your third paragraph was convincing me, the little "left with ancient times" made me think that it isn't true. Ancient times are the ideals, not the thing to avoid at any cost.

jupiterdianysa

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:53:47 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 12:28:29 AM by jupiterdianysa

You cant rape someone just because you see a piece of meat.
In your logic, all the top models, celebrities, famous singers, actresses are asking/hoping for being raped then cos their all bodies are seen. Its not making sense.
Someone mentioned beach before:
Are you allowed to rape women on beach just because they are almost naked ?
Someone gave another example again:
When you see a very nice car are you allowed to steal or break it ? Do you think owner left the car there hoping someone to steal/break it ?? Or would you think this way for your nice car ? should owner cover all the car thinking a sick minded man can harm(steal/break) it ?

And just to inform you guys virginity is nothing to do with rape. A Female's marriage life or virginity is none of anyones god damn business.
Its not just another cock for victim. Its a trauma which can end up with suicide.
Or there may occur an unwanted new baby. Wtf! who wants to get pregnant this way ? unknown father and unwanted child.
what is the fault of baby if theres abortion? then sick people blaim woman again for abortion of course, as baby killer!! wtf again! All can happen because of sick minded man.

PEOPLE ARE YOU INSANE!
NO LIVING CREATURE IS EVER ASKING FOR BEING RAPED
STOP WATCHING PORN THIS MUCH

Some idiots dont realise how empty and wortless are their claims. Yo ucan only understand if this happens to someone you care about. They say "Long may the snake live, which would never bite me for all I care!"

Ill not command again. Im sure some of you is also aware of danger by reading what kind of dangerous people we have among us.. May the god them. Ciao
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 07:33:59 AM

What can you do to the victim ? What can be done in any case is my very hard punishment. With my solution, you prevent instead of caring. If people know how hard they will suffer, for sure they won't do it.

It has to do. Let's take the case of someone coming to the country. He gets accepted, taken care of, fed, because he's a refugee. A true one. Then, he do that. That's worst, because he's taking us for nothing, just good to serve him and let him fuck us !

I have not been raised any way. All my convictions were got from myself. You have to live with those people in order to understand that we do not belong to the same category. By the way, your third paragraph was convincing me, the little "left with ancient times" made me think that it isn't true. Ancient times are the ideals, not the thing to avoid at any cost.

You can compensate the victim. You think you are preventing but it has been found that tougher penalties do nothing to prevent further crimes of the same kind. People who want tough penalties just like the idea of harming others.

Over 90% of people in the world are taken care of by someone else. So are you saying that poor people not paying taxes (using government services) should be punished more?

Show me scientific proof that one human is not as human as another human. What part of the DNA is different? How can someone be proven to be sub-human?

I have studied ancient criminal systems. We are far from perfect in this day and age but we have come very far in improving our criminal justice system. Unless you would like your body hung naked in the town square if you die owing debt to someone.

Your focus is too much on harming someone instead of making it so that this does not happen again, and helping the victim.

Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:13:20 AM

You can compensate the victim. You think you are preventing but it has been found that tougher penalties do nothing to prevent further crimes of the same kind. People who want tough penalties just like the idea of harming others.

Over 90% of people in the world are taken care of by someone else. So are you saying that poor people not paying taxes (using government services) should be punished more?

Show me scientific proof that one human is not as human as another human. What part of the DNA is different? How can someone be proven to be sub-human?

I have studied ancient criminal systems. We are far from perfect in this day and age but we have come very far in improving our criminal justice system. Unless you would like your body hung naked in the town square if you die owing debt to someone.

Your focus is too much on harming someone instead of making it so that this does not happen again, and helping the victim.

It has been proven, in several countries and at several eras, that death penalty has a psychological effet. Would still ghettos robbers steal if they are caught we cut one of their hand and we do not simply give them a one month prison penalty ? Look the criminality growth in France after death penalty was removed.

What I meant with the refugee was that it is worst, because we take care of him and is moking of us. Also, by accepting him here without any control, this mean that the political leader is responsible.

All the humans do not have the exact same DNA, or why would have some differences ? The haplogroup is one of exemples, and the best correlation of the geographical racialism (not racism).

In the ancient systems, a crime was seen as a crime, not as something that can happen to everyone and can be tolerated. If someone who kills an innocent got burned alive in public place instead of going 10 years in a nice little prison, where he got television and gets fed for free, you can be sure that there will have less candidates !

Forget the criminal, he deserves to die. The aim is to protect the innocent people. By killing the dangerous guys in order to afraid the other, you achieve a society where there's a sense of safeness.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 10:28:46 AM

My faith in humanity has vanished after reading some posts in this thread.

Do you think they are humans who share the mindset as rapists?

I do agree that if women wearing daring dresses deserve to be raped, then men who wear shorts or small t-shirts should be killed. If not, then both the viewpoints are wrong and sick.

It's sick to even discuss about women's clothes and saying they call for rape. Nobody has the RIGHT to touch a woman without their permission.

Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:48:29 AM

People who are rapists are known to have psychological problems. In fact, most people who are raped are normally dressed decently. Therefore, I don't think women who dress scantly are the only ones who are victims of rape. A rapist will do his thing any situation, whether he sees the nakedness of a woman or not. it is all about their wild imaginations that have been created by certain actions like watching too much porn.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 12:13:36 PM

It has been proven, in several countries and at several eras, that death penalty has a psychological effet. Would still ghettos robbers steal if they are caught we cut one of their hand and we do not simply give them a one month prison penalty ? Look the criminality growth in France after death penalty was removed.

What I meant with the refugee was that it is worst, because we take care of him and is moking of us. Also, by accepting him here without any control, this mean that the political leader is responsible.

All the humans do not have the exact same DNA, or why would have some differences ? The haplogroup is one of exemples, and the best correlation of the geographical racialism (not racism).

In the ancient systems, a crime was seen as a crime, not as something that can happen to everyone and can be tolerated. If someone who kills an innocent got burned alive in public place instead of going 10 years in a nice little prison, where he got television and gets fed for free, you can be sure that there will have less candidates !

Forget the criminal, he deserves to die. The aim is to protect the innocent people. By killing the dangerous guys in order to afraid the other, you achieve a society where there's a sense of safeness.

Your race to torture humans and seeing certain humans as subhumans says more about you than anything. You may want to re-think your thoughts on corporal punishment as it is highly likely that your obvious instincts to inflict pain will take hold some day and you will find yourself on the other side of the law.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: