Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] WoW Gold [W] Bitcoin  (Read 455 times)
Knathein (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:00:48 AM

I am super new to the currency exchange so I don't know the rules and such, but I was looking to sell about 65,000 gold on World of Warcraft: Aerie Peak-US Alliance for about $21.00 USD (0.05297 bitcoin via preev)
I am an avid raider in World of Warcraft, item level 721, but I want some bitcoins to buy something for my girlfriend for V-day next month.

I understand if no one wants to take me up on the offer but I just wanted to at least make the offer, it never hurts to try I guess?

Thank you!

(By the way, look my bitcointalk name up on bnet armory to see my main character I would be selling from)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:11:28 PM

I am looking for cheap RS 3 gold but WoW game gold is also good but i dont know where that can be sold unlike RS 3 Gold.

Knathein (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:36:31 AM

I am looking for cheap RS 3 gold but WoW game gold is also good but i dont know where that can be sold unlike RS 3 Gold.

You can google stuff like "where to sell WoW gold" or "Sell WoW gold" and there are a few things that pop up, I haven't used it since they don't offer bitcoin, would you like my 65k?
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:09:14 PM

You can google stuff like "where to sell WoW gold" or "Sell WoW gold" and there are a few things that pop up, I haven't used it since they don't offer bitcoin, would you like my 65k?
I can only buy this if i can sell some it some where and make profits, let me know if you have any verifiable place to sell this even if they are paying paypal.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: