Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 429 times)
ianbakewell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 03:46:48 AM

One question which I believe needs addressing is what people believe usagi needs to do to fix things.

I think that usagi will probably reject proposed remedies because he doesn't believe he's done anything wrong in the first place, but it would be helpful to get a clear picture of what people actually want usagi to do to address their grievances.

Also, does anyone have a rough idea of the total amount of funds people are currently waiting to have returned to them by usagi?  Are we talking a few hundred BTC here or tens of thousands of BTC?

This is, I believe, an important idea.

I feel like vampire (and others before him) are simply layering accusation after accusation. I feel it will take months if not years to properly respond, however BCB states he doesn't read my posts so I fear there is in fact no way for me to respond to his allegations.

I fear three things will occur:

1. That the accusations alone (without evidence) will cause people to avoid me. This has already happened, demonstrably, and I have lost money from it, demonstrably.
2. That I be given a scammer tag "because usagi". Example; BCB has posted that I have misappropriated company funds but not linked any evidence to support that statement. I'm not sure where he's going with that one (or six of the other dozen+ he's accused me of).
3. That I be labeled a scammer for something inadvertent but I ended up deserving, with no way to make amends.

The rough estimate of what my companies owe is the assets we held. These are being discussed in the post 'final claims process' on the securities forum.

Now here's my idea of what can/should be done.
1. In the case where I'm found guilty of something which requires a scammer tag, we need to put a bitcoin value on it. That is the primary complaint, right?
2. I then propose I pay this amount back to shareholders. I will agree to what the shareholders want. Also, I will not vote in any such motion with company shares or management shares. I reserve the right to vote with personal shares as is my right as a paying shareholder. Conflict of interest? No, I paid for my personal shares.

For example. Let's say I was found guilty of the bmf/cpa contract thing. (Please note I can prove I paid 100 BTC of personal money to BMF, that I returned 100 or 200 shares to BMF from CPA, and that I donated the output of a BFL single to BMF -- so I am not admitting anything till I get a chance to fully respond later). In that case I would propose a fine of 100 BTC to be paid directly to BMF shareholders. That is honest and realistic. I would propose that it be put to shareholder vote.

If that is not acceptable, provided I have a guarantee that I will be treated fairly, I will agree that such a case could be decided by the community (example: BCB). Since BCB has agreed to be a central clearing house for all complaints against me, if BCB states he will drop the charge I will agree to pay the shareholders the 100 BTC (for example). 100 btc in this case, because that is the amount stated in the contract.

Please note -- this would be a personal payment and would not, in this case, affect CPA. For example.

Another way this could be resolved, is if I offer to cancel some or all of my personal holdings in my companies --  thus increasing the value of the remaining company shares. As long as the penalty would be handled fairly and equitablty I would agree to it. I.E. no "dump it all" crap. I put a lot of personal money into this and I lost almost all of it trying to "sweeten the deal" by (example) gifting 100 BTC to BMF investors in motion 80, or donating 4,000 of my personal shares to NYAN.B to put a smile on .C shareholder's faces. I feel that should be taken into account by a fair arbiter.

What do you think of an idea like that, repentance? In return... I want peace. That's it. I want peace from these accusations, forever.

Actually I will be honest with you about something. At this point, looking down the new year 2013, and realizing I will have to spend the next six months of my life fighting BCB, I am actually willing to agree to something like this right now. When I said I was sick earlier I meant it. I have some very important things to take care of in my life this year, like my kids growing up, that I don't want to miss. When I worked on BMF, NYAN, and CPA I threw my whole heart into it and I spent 10 hours a day or more on the computer trading and talking to asset issuers. I actually don't want to go back to that place even if it's reasonably successful. I just want the accusations to stop and to get on with my life. So actually if BCB is open to something like this maybe we can start moving in that direction.

Let's be honest. There are dozens of accusations. What will probably happen is many will be found without merit (i.e. kongzi.ca/BCB/misrepresent1) and some will end up at the very least unprovable. Given how I've been dogged seeking a resolution in that manner is probably better than wasting my life responding to allegations no one can prove but everyone believes anyways. So that's my idea.

A settlement eh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: