Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 09:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ended  (Read 13714 times)
Speed Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 11:41:29 PM

ROUND 3 NOW CLOSED

After looking over the situation we decided to close round 3. Deposits are now being disabled until next round. Considering the amount of pending payouts we realized, there is just no point of accepting more funds for this round, especially when most of the pending payouts due to come out first are much larger than the minimum deposit amount. Allowing for new deposits to continue during this round would not be in favor of all the new users visiting our site. We hope you agree with us on this and understand our decision. Being totally honest, we believe this course of action will help us grow in upcoming rounds. However if you feel our decision is wrong please raise your concerns below and we will consider each one. Your input is important here and your opinion valuable to us, without your support this program wouldn't be where it is today.

There is currently 0.01261489 BTC left in the wallet from round 3. This amount will rollover to round 4. We did covered our server costs already for this month, we paid for our server at the beginning of February. Therefore, we will return all fees the site accumulated through 165 processed payouts. By doing this we can at least try help the situation and maybe lighten your moods a little. The fees we accumulated during round 3 come up to 0.08253722 BTC, this gives us 0.09515211 BTC available at launch of round 4. Round 4 will start on Monday 15.02.2015 at 00:01 GMT. Be ready.

Finally, we would like to thank you for all the great support we received so far and at the same time, congratulate to all users who doubled their Bitcoins during this round. Well done guys! Looking forward to your participation in the next round. We have a small surprise addition to our site on Monday. Stay tuned.  

See you soon guys, round 4 will be a blast!                              

Karl
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:42:58 PM

You are accepting translations?
Kere4ka

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:51:13 PM

Will you pay those who made their deposits 24 hours ago? My Deposit in 15 minutes is over, I would like to get it back.
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:54:48 PM

looks like 135 waiting deposits lost 3.26463537 BTC all together this round
Speed Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 12:10:37 AM

Sure. What language? 
rsbrebelo

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:18:09 AM

ROUND 3 NOW CLOSED

After looking over the situation we decided to close round 3. Deposits are now being disabled until next round. Considering the amount of pending payouts we realized, there is just no point of accepting more funds for this round, especially when most of the pending payouts due to come out first are much larger than the minimum deposit amount. Allowing for new deposits to continue during this round would not be in favor of all the new users visiting our site. We hope you agree with us on this and understand our decision. Being totally honest, we believe this course of action will help us grow in upcoming rounds. However if you feel our decision is wrong please raise your concerns below and we will consider each one. Your input is important here and your opinion valuable to us, without your support this program wouldn't be where it is today.

There is currently 0.01261489 BTC left in the wallet from round 3. This amount will rollover to round 4. We did covered our server costs already for this month, we paid for our server at the beginning of February. Therefore, we will return all fees the site accumulated through 165 processed payouts. By doing this we can at least try help the situation and maybe lighten your moods a little. The fees we accumulated during round 3 come up to 0.08253722 BTC, this gives us 0.09515211 BTC available at launch of round 4. Round 4 will start on Monday 15.02.2015 at 00:01 GMT. Be ready.

Finally, we would like to thank you for all the great support we received so far and at the same time, congratulate to all users who doubled their Bitcoins during this round. Well done guys! Looking forward to your participation in the next round. We have a small surprise addition to our site on Monday. Stay tuned.  

See you soon guys, round 4 will be a blast!                              

Karl

Will you pay those who made their deposits 24 hours ago?

Bitcoin world donations acepted : 1FTKMNUsybVXvGdXqwpUWYmvuz7FnNLdQ3
Krayshock

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:19:15 AM

It's just so unfair that these pending payments are not gonna be paid. I mean, the round is supposed to end some other time, and I think those pending payments should be paid. In the FAQ, only the waiting people are not gonna get their bitcoins, but not the pending ones (close enough). So I think it's better to pay these people. In the first place, you should've expected these things to happen and prevented it from happening, but it's your fault to let it happen, so still you have to pay those people.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
rsbrebelo

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:24:43 AM

second time i invest here and already lose Huh?

I been scamed again and all the people wid investments in a supose 3 round  Angry Angry

the end off this is coming very fast

Bitcoin world donations acepted : 1FTKMNUsybVXvGdXqwpUWYmvuz7FnNLdQ3
Anoona

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:45:41 AM

Sure. What language? 

Spanish, you can get more users translating the site to other languages
Speed Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 12:48:55 AM

Will you pay those who made their deposits 24 hours ago? My Deposit in 15 minutes is over, I would like to get it back.

Well, as we can see from the list of deposits, there are other pending payouts for users who deposited before you. I don't think those users will be happy if we just skip their payouts in favor of your payout, or any other payout for that matter. But let's all try to make a decision here and I would really appreciate if more users join and share their opinions.

There is currently 0.09515211 BTC left from round 3 and I believe we only have two options:

1. Keep funds in the wallet for rollover in to round 4 and start off with some backing,

2. Proceed with payouts according to the list.

Now please bear in mind the first pending payout amount according to the list equals 0.1 BTC, this is more than we have available. Our suggestion is to go with option 1 and keep the funds for the rollover in to round 4, but we will let you decide. How do you think we should proceed?      
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 12:59:55 AM

I don't think that amount is enough to even run an operation of that sort unless you're going to put in more of your own money in later, I already deposited .08 BTC yesterday which represents ~90% of the current balance. I thought the site's balance was around 1.1 BTC as stated yesterday which would've been enough to run through the night including profit, the balances you stated on twitter only fluctuated -.5 BTC through the week. I had just posted a couple of ads on craigslist for that site during the afternoon before you updated it as closed so more people would've been coming through the weekend. Anyways you're way too low currently on money to even try to run any kind of investment/hyip site unless you're planning to take a business loan or put in your own money of some sort. For example the last admin who took off from bitcoins.work started the site with 20 BTC. The math just doesn't add up.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Speed Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 01:15:50 AM

Yes, that would be the bad news, but on the other hand the site paid out over 6 BTC to others, double the amount of deposits. Isn't that good? Isn't that the way the site was designed to operate? What I would love to see is some comments from users who doubled their deposits here, during this last round alone.   
Speed Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 01:34:24 AM

It's just so unfair that these pending payments are not gonna be paid. I mean, the round is supposed to end some other time, and I think those pending payments should be paid. In the FAQ, only the waiting people are not gonna get their bitcoins, but not the pending ones (close enough). So I think it's better to pay these people. In the first place, you should've expected these things to happen and prevented it from happening, but it's your fault to let it happen, so still you have to pay those people.

Thanks for your opinion. Like I said, we are more than happy to re-enable deposits until the very end of this round but do you really think it would help the situation? or make it even worse. Sure, some of the pending payouts would be paid, but then we would have even more unhappy users coming to us.

FAQ clearly states "Players in WAITING stage at the end of each round will not receive any Bitcoins" I believe you can imagine "WAITING" relates to "PENDING" status. There is no other way of preventing this from happening other than resetting the list at the end of each round.     
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 01:49:21 AM

You really started out too low with money on this site. If you came in here with at least 10 BTC for that profit margin and kept the min and max the same, the balance could've been sustained for at least a month if no money was spent out of the pot and deposits continually came each day as they have been. Or even cut it lower to .1 max deposit if you had to until you had more capital to start with. You should probably take a break honestly and strategize for more funding if you have the credit or some other project cause it's only going to lead to more people getting scammed off.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Speed Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 02:29:57 AM

I don't think that amount is enough to even run an operation of that sort unless you're going to put in more of your own money in later, I already deposited .08 BTC yesterday which represents ~90% of the current balance. I thought the site's balance was around 1.1 BTC as stated yesterday which would've been enough to run through the night including profit, the balances you stated on twitter only fluctuated -.5 BTC through the week. I had just posted a couple of ads on craigslist for that site during the afternoon before you updated it as closed so more people would've been coming through the weekend. Anyways you're way too low currently on money to even try to run any kind of investment/hyip site unless you're planning to take a business loan or put in your own money of some sort. For example the last admin who took off from bitcoins.work started the site with 20 BTC. The math just doesn't add up.

Thanks for supporting us. We actually started our site with just over 0.6 BTC in the wallet and it was paid out during the course of first 2 or 3 days of the site being online. That was even before we introduced our new system of weekly rounds. Obviously we are providing the platform, but everyone gets paid here by new members or re-deposits. We are not promising anything or guarantee huge returns. It's you, the users who run this game. I am only here to support you, advertise, and make sure the site works correctly.

I do understand your point with having reserve funds in the wallet. We will chip in and try make the wallet a little bigger for round 4. Check back on Monday though, I am sure you will make that 0.08 BTC back during the first cycle.

I wouldn't believe a single word coming from bitcoins.work operator, especially after what he's done. By the way, I strongly believe he was the same person who ran socialbitco.in and btc.surf sites.   

JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:05:12 AM

It seems like you're an admin who wants to see your site prosper and hopefully you're one of the smart admins out there. If you are, great.

I understand how your round had to end, the collapse of a ponzi is inevitable and people will eventually lose their money but when looking at the statistics I am a little surprised. First off, you've been running for only 20 days and you're already at round 4. That's quite the leap and a lot of money lost. There are ways you can prevent this.

I would recommend increasing the time limit to about 72 or 100 hours. It gives people a lot of time to think about their deposit and allows the website to gain traction. Also, you should really lower to maximum deposit to something less expensive. Now, I know the maximum is only 0.2 btc which is not a lot but for sites like yours, which pay very quickly (24 hours), that is a very hard thing to achieve. One of the reasons you've collapsed again is because you have a couple of wealthier people depositing 0.1 and 0.2 occasionally while everyone else is depositing smaller amounts like 0.01. I think your website is strong but there aren't enough people who'd deposit 0.01 x 20 in 24 hours. And if there were, you'd now have 0.01 x20 to pay out.

So if you lower the maximum payment to something more bearable your site will last a little longer. I also noticed that you take a 0.0005 btc commission fee per transaction. To be completely honest this is the largest fee I've ever seen on any ponzi but trust me, that is not a bad thing. It's just what you use that fee for that matters. What I recommend is using this fee as a backup. Think of it like a retirement fund. You take a portion of each pay cheque over the course of your life and either invest it or just keep it safe for when you need it. You should do the same with this site. 50,000 x 166 = 8300000 satoshi is the minimum you should have earned from fees. I know you need money to pay server costs and for yourself but you should divide this money (or use it all entirely) in cases such as these. Not sure how much you're paying for server and domain but when I had a website I used a cheap one for about $7.00 a month. Again that was cheap but if I were you I'd take 0.01812 btc out of that to pay for the server and then allocate the rest for emergency collapses.

This fee thing won't work now because there are "high rollers" with 0.1 and 0.2 which makes it much harder compared to if they were lowered by a lot. It could recover the majority of payments in the future though. You can also invest it in other alternate currencies such as CLAM or DOGE, even Ethereum as they have all had major gains these past few days. (Although if you're not into risky trading then don't bother Wink)

Maybe these things will work, maybe they won't. Either way I just wanted to recommend some things for you as you seem fairly legitimate and perhaps understand that running  a ponzi can earn yourself extra cash by leaving it online vs taking it down. Hopefully this helps.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Amorbest

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:51:49 AM

I want that only all pending payouts will be payed.
cathar35

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:37:05 AM

1CQSZbwQafMadkNm7K6uHztBC7RWX2MJbx      0.005 btc pending

this small amounts also pending +10 hours why is delaying
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:01:47 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 10:44:05 AM by Stroto

Yes, that would be the bad news, but on the other hand the site paid out over 6 BTC to others, double the amount of deposits. Isn't that good? Isn't that the way the site was designed to operate? What I would love to see is some comments from users who doubled their deposits here, during this last round alone.  

No worries man. I doubled this round. t was small to test it out but evenso it got doubled. I refrained from redepositing because of the huge list of deposits and the clock was ticking near the weekend and the amount of maximum deposits. I've read your faq so I knew what I was dealing with.

Maybe it come out wrong but I threw those numbers out for those who want their money back, so they could figure out there would be a long list of waiting coins before them. It is the nature of the game.

Like JavaLove mentioned the difference between the maximum and minimum amount is quite much. Theorethically you'll need 200 minimum deposits (0.002) to pay one maximum deposit of 0.4 (0.2*2). No need to change the timing though. 24 hours is good and when your pending you'll get paid as soon as you can.

Personally I wouldn't have closed the round early, true enough the new comers would never have been paid, but then they didn't read the faq and do their math, but it would have given the 1st in line pending the chance to get paid. rounds starts at Monday 00.00 GMT and ends Sunday 23.59.59 GMT as per faq so I would have used that as a hard line.

Anyway Good Luck with the next round
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:25:42 AM

No worries man. I doubled this round. t was small to test it out but evenso it got doubled. I refrained from redepositing because of the huge list of deposits and the clock was ticking near the weekend and the amount of maximum deposits. I've read your faq so I knew what I was dealing with.

Maybe it come out wrong but I threw those numbers out for those who want their money back, so they could figure out there would be a long list of waiting coins before them. It is the nature of the game.

Like JavaLove mentioned the difference between the maximum and minimum amount is quite much. Theorethically you'll need 200 minimum deposits (0.002) to pay one maximum deposit of 0.4 (0.2*2). No need to change the timing though. 24 hours is good and when your pending you'll get paid as soon as you can.

Personally I wouldn't have closed the round early, true enough the new comers would never have been paid, but then they didn't read the faq and do their math, but it would have given the 1st in line pending to get paid. rounds starts at Monday 00.00 GMT and ends Sunday 23.59.59 GMT as per faq so I would have used that as a hard line.

Anyway Good Luck with the next round

Right, i also thought that round 3 will get finished on sunday so send another deposit of 0.007 after getting my 2nd payment because i was thinking that my payment would be done before the round collapse, but unfortunately admin had closed the round before that and i lost those 0.007 (though they were my pure profits from first two deposits).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: