Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ended  (Read 13714 times)
Jay198621

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:17:07 AM

Look speedy doubler, when I was enquiringly about your double it and you have clearly stated that the Rounds end Sunday, there is no way in hell I would have depositors when I did I I knew you was going to make a decision to change your entire rule base. I would like you to honor your terms and return my investment. By turning it back on now I don't see how your going to help due to at least 15 hours of lost time.

Very disappointed and hope you will be better then the rest and resolve this so you site can continue
1M7vs1BiNK4skY9KvaWXdQD6sUtt1UfyPk
GlitchSack

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:52:29 AM

Wow, I was suprised. I actually got paid, I put only like 2$ tho, got my 4$ back in 24h  Grin

Hopefully it isn't gonna fall soon. I was fast enough to invest and I am glad.
yethskilyn

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:19:00 PM

Do you mean you will prioritize the round 4? You will not going to pay those in waiting list of round 3? That's a bad idea! You play your game and you lose! Now its time for payback! Do not sacrifice those in waiting list in order to run for another round while other is waiting on what they came here for. It's your fault having this game not even thinking this gonna happen, pay them and your site will continue! A lot of them will post it in different HYIP guardian and scamalert and even on your twitter account. What do you think speedy runner?
yethskilyn

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:33:50 PM

It's just so unfair that these pending payments are not gonna be paid. I mean, the round is supposed to end some other time, and I think those pending payments should be paid. In the FAQ, only the waiting people are not gonna get their bitcoins, but not the pending ones (close enough). So I think it's better to pay these people. In the first place, you should've expected these things to happen and prevented it from happening, but it's your fault to let it happen, so still you have to pay those people.

Thanks for your opinion. Like I said, we are more than happy to re-enable deposits until the very end of this round but do you really think it would help the situation? or make it even worse. Sure, some of the pending payouts would be paid, but then we would have even more unhappy users coming to us.

FAQ clearly states "Players in WAITING stage at the end of each round will not receive any Bitcoins" I believe you can imagine "WAITING" relates to "PENDING" status. There is no other way of preventing this from happening other than resetting the list at the end of each round.     
What do you mean by that? All pending and unpaid in round 3 will be carried over in round 4? We can accept that rather than not paying totally! But leaving us in round 3 without paying any peeny will surely close your site...
cathar35

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:45:15 PM

It's just so unfair that these pending payments are not gonna be paid. I mean, the round is supposed to end some other time, and I think those pending payments should be paid. In the FAQ, only the waiting people are not gonna get their bitcoins, but not the pending ones (close enough). So I think it's better to pay these people. In the first place, you should've expected these things to happen and prevented it from happening, but it's your fault to let it happen, so still you have to pay those people.

Thanks for your opinion. Like I said, we are more than happy to re-enable deposits until the very end of this round but do you really think it would help the situation? or make it even worse. Sure, some of the pending payouts would be paid, but then we would have even more unhappy users coming to us.

FAQ clearly states "Players in WAITING stage at the end of each round will not receive any Bitcoins" I believe you can imagine "WAITING" relates to "PENDING" status. There is no other way of preventing this from happening other than resetting the list at the end of each round.     
What do you mean by that? All pending and unpaid in round 3 will be carried over in round 4? We can accept that rather than not paying totally! But leaving us in round 3 without paying any peeny will surely close your site...

just wasting time still waiting for 2 days for some pennies about 50-60 investor couldnot get even pennies.Mostly scam site .i guess shut down is close.
wardow

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:33:00 PM

Admin new game start please Smiley
Speed Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 08:29:44 PM

ROUND 4 IS COMING

GET READY GUYS !!!

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:40:42 PM

ROUND 4 IS COMING

GET READY GUYS !!!

Waiting!
How many hours from now to get started?
Speed Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 08:46:06 PM

ROUND 4 IS COMING

GET READY GUYS !!!

Waiting!
How many hours from now to get started?

Round 4 starts at 00:01 GMT on 15.02.2016 (3 hours 16 minutes)
wardow

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:46:19 PM

ROUND 4 IS COMING

GET READY GUYS !!!

Admin all invest delete please.
Kere4ka

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:52:58 PM

ROUND 4 IS COMING

GET READY GUYS !!!

My deposit was deleted too? And i dont recieve pay out sush as many other investors?. Perfect work mr. Admin and about that believeness you are speaking Huh? I lost my money and you want that i and others invedt again? You shoud payout this deleted investments with all profit to ALL people that invest to your site. Please ask my question as soon as faster. Thanks
jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:00:09 PM

ROUND 4 IS COMING

GET READY GUYS !!!

My deposit was deleted too? And i dont recieve pay out sush as many other investors?. Perfect work mr. Admin and about that believeness you are speaking Huh? I lost my money and you want that i and others invedt again? You shoud payout this deleted investments with all profit to ALL people that invest to your site. Please ask my question as soon as faster. Thanks

lol you got scammed.
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:05:39 PM

you guys should all read the post before and figure out what's up.
Speed Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 10:48:54 PM

ROUND 4 IS COMING

GET READY GUYS !!!

This is how rounds work in case you didn't know. Pending investments do not transfer over to the next round.
Speed Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 10:52:36 PM

ROUND 4 STARTS IN 1 HOUR (00:01 GMT)

GET READY GUYS !!!

Speed Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 11:35:43 PM

ROUND 4 STARTS IN 30 MINUTES

GET READY GUYS !!!

for3v3ral0ne

Activity: 96

i can't take this anymore!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:40:58 PM

that's the game.. waiting for round 4 Smiley any freebies admin?

Speed Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 12:00:29 AM

Maybe Wink but first I would like to add referral links for all users partaking in the program to earn 10% of each person referred. I just need to do some more testing before getting the system up on the server.   
for3v3ral0ne

Activity: 96

i can't take this anymore!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:02:53 AM

Maybe Wink but first I would like to add referral links for all users partaking in the program to earn 10% of each person referred. I just need to do some more testing before getting the system up on the server.   

yes i lost 0.02BTC in round 3. haha so i will wait for round 4.. Smiley what your estimated time admin? it already 0:00 GMT+8

Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:08:04 AM

ok I'm trying again. Last time worked good for me  Grin

https://blockchain.info/tx/b028aca0ec718267387f7437f7185a6c5b2227ecf48bce4596bb95540da1e1f3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: