Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is going down and down , time to sell everything and run away !!!  (Read 3772 times)
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:07:36 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2013, 09:24:56 AM by mah87

We're fucked! sell all your litecoin now !! it won't worse anything soon!

Seriously !!! This is SHIT!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:14:21 AM

Muahaha! Anyone who doesnt want his litecoins can throw them at me LWFNZoEaiS519a4hqnVGjSbQjDnH7anLK5
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:41:26 AM

hahaha!! I thought it costs 20 EUR (as it says on steam)
Nuh! Ive been scammed from frc! lol
dstruct2k

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:56:48 AM

If you're serious, I'll buy everything you (and anyone else) want to sell at 0.0035 BTC per LTC.
bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 10:59:22 AM

I recently got spooked by the lack of an active Litecoin developer and sold my measly 6,000LTC. I'm glad I did as the market has dropped since then.

The last code commit from Coblee was 6 months ago.

https://github.com/coblee/litecoin

Looking at Coblee's post count, it seems he lost his enthusiasm after his Pirate Pass-through.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=20651;sa=showPosts

I want to believe in Litecoin but I find it hard when it appears that it will no longer be maintained by Coblee. I would love to hear from Coblee as to what his plans are, if you're reading this Coblee then please let us know what is going on. Perhaps others can pick the project up from where it is but the longer we wait the further Litecoin gets from the Bitcoin code base.

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:17:27 AM

Name:   coblee
Position:   Donator
Date Registered:   June 09, 2011, 09:18:41 AM
Last Active:   January 01, 2013, 11:50:26 PM

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 11:19:56 AM

I recently got spooked by the lack of an active Litecoin developer and sold my measly 6,000LTC. I'm glad I did as the market has dropped since then.

Looking at Coblee's post count, it seems he lost his enthusiasm after his Pirate Pass-through.

I want to believe in Litecoin but I find it hard when it appears that it will no longer be maintained by Coblee. I would love to hear from Coblee as to what his plans are, if you're reading this Coblee then please let us know what is going on. Perhaps others can pick the project up from where it is but the longer we wait the further Litecoin gets from the Bitcoin code base.

Perhaps you missed this on the old git you linked:

Official Litecoin repository has moved to: — Read more

https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin

Last update: 16 days ago

bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:28:06 AM

Perhaps you missed this on the old git you linked:

Official Litecoin repository has moved to: — Read more

https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin

Last update: 16 days ago

Thanks for that Dreamwatcher. It looks like Greedi has taken over coding which is good to know. I kept looking at the old repository and got worried.

DryPowder

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 12:53:01 PM

Yep, LTC is a Pump and Dump for BitCoin miners, Pumping LTC to dumping for BTC … To much for the “Silver” coin;    Embarrassed

Keep Your Powder Dry
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 12:59:05 PM

You can swap some Litecoin with m

Yep, LTC is a Pump and Dump for BitCoin miners, Pumping LTC to dumping for BTC … To much for the “Silver” coin;    Embarrassed

Ha ha ha you can swap some with me for some web design / online marketing work  Grin
Bowjob

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 01:09:29 PM

As much as I like to pwn these trolls.. LTC is indeed dropping. Sad

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 01:11:51 PM

As much as I like to pwn these trolls.. LTC is indeed dropping. Sad

Someone's probably just offloading a very large amount. It'll most likely come back up  Wink

bitcool
Legendary

Activity: 1441

Live and enjoy experiments

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 08:28:49 PM

As much as I like to pwn these trolls.. LTC was indeed dropping. Sad
FTFY.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 08:30:42 PM

LTC can bounce like a super ball when buyers take over. Run counter to the herd or get whipsawed.

xorxor

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

it's simple:

BTC block reward halved, LTC mining became 2 times more profitable than BTC.
 that caused a real rollercoaster od LTC hashpower, and a lot of BTC-only miners ended with a lot LTC on their balance, so they dumped it all.
http://www.litecoinpool.org/charts
check second chart

Now its stabilized at almost 1:1 profitability, btc-only miners returned to btc, and LTC miners that left, are those who believe in ltc and hoard some, not selling everything.  now LTC will return to "natural" cryptocurency behavior which should be [don't have to] slow steady rise side by side with BTC.

also, I'm not the only one knowing this, some smart speculants knew it from the begining, and helped to drop by speculative sell - they talk about it open text in BTC-E chat and this forum. welcome to capitalism.

fuck deeponion, fuck bitcoincash, all glory to one BITCOIN
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:41:28 PM

Normal alt crypto behavior is pump and dump. LTC has not followed this behavior.

tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:47:12 PM

Until ASICs actually hit, there's no real reason for LTC mining to be more profitable then BTC mining.  Hence the price correction.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
xorxor

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:57:16 PM

Normal alt crypto behavior is pump and dump. LTC has not followed this behavior.

well , most "alts" are not cryptocurrencies, but cryptoscams. i believe LTC is not.

fuck deeponion, fuck bitcoincash, all glory to one BITCOIN
Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 10:13:03 PM

well , most "alts" are not cryptocurrencies, but cryptoscams. i believe LTC is not.

litecoin not different than other crypto currency

Each crytocurrency is different.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 10:26:40 PM

I normally do not comment on accusatory posts, but the trend of new, low post count posters is driving me crazy.

Can you explain why:

PPC is a "Scam"?

Terracoin is a "Scam"?

Freicoin is too new and still being debated. As such I find it impossible for anybody who is honestly interested in a true evaluation of the coin to have come to a INFORMED decision  yet.

Or are you just making baseless accusations, with little to NO knowledge of cryptocoin economies?

This is not aimed at posters who have experience in crypto currencies who publish opinions based on reason with evidence to back them up. I respect all views and in fact welcome them when they are thought out.

But when one simply states,  "well , most "alts" are not cryptocurrencies, but cryptoscams."    I have to wonder what the hell was the point of even posting.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: