Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why do you have Bitcoin?
It is going upppp - 113 (36.9%)
Buying drugs - 4 (1.3%)
Buying other things/Using as Currency - 90 (29.4%)
FOMO - 15 (4.9%)
Gambling - 16 (5.2%)
Fuck the banks - 68 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 306

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin?  (Read 59047 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:30:45 AM

I mainly intend to use bitcoin as a currency.

for me bitcoin is not only a currency im use it for invest too. so if the price rising i will sell it some of my btc, and save some for currency.
Genius Einstein

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:15:28 AM

I have bitcoin as it is the best internet currency and hopefully the bitcoin price will increase and i hopefully can make a profit

Zuminest

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:58:46 AM

mainly i have bitcoin to earn money....also we can invest it... i can get a new house with bitcoins.... and lots and lots of wish is there...
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:07:53 AM

I have it because I think it can make my life better, I save every little bit of BTC and hoping after 5-10 years I can buy a shop in my country, give it for rent (because its good free money ) and live a beautiful life. This is just my ideal plan though, but still its my wish and thats why I keep every little bit of BTC.
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:19:53 AM

To me Bitcoin is a good investment, at least I don't want to put all my money in the bank.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:52:54 AM

for me bitcoin is not only a currency im use it for invest too. so if the price rising i will sell it some of my btc, and save some for currency.
bitcoin function is for investments and currencies. we can use bitcoin for both of these functions. bitcoin is very beneficial to our advantage very valuable to me

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:34:58 AM

I have a friend who earn considerable amount of money through bitcoin. I thought I could try it and earn extra money. I am still exploring everything about bitcoin. I still do not have a good handle of things about bitcoin but I am getting there. Looking forward to earn great amounts in the future.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:40:51 AM

I have a friend who earn considerable amount of money through bitcoin. I thought I could try it and earn extra money. I am still exploring everything about bitcoin. I still do not have a good handle of things about bitcoin but I am getting there. Looking forward to earn great amounts in the future.

I have a Bitcoin and I would like to clear myself. I've heard from people that you they can trade and buy.
You can also include them get free from certain websites but it takes very slowly to me.
Zosuda

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:42:54 AM

How did your friend earn "considerable" amount of bitcoin?
3Coins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:14:20 AM

Investment and Sports Betting Smiley
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:25:11 AM

Not too bad for the reasons using bitcoin . But you should extra attentive because that have much risk , many ponzi site investment and gambling can losses your money rapidly.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:02:17 AM

Thats good to make extra money with the rising in the bitcoin price. I prefer to earn much possible as it is the currency of the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:15:30 AM

Not too bad for the reasons using bitcoin . But you should extra attentive because that have much risk , many ponzi site investment and gambling can losses your money rapidly.

Maybe Bitcoin is his investment?! Wink
In terms of gambling you are right. I like to gamble either but only use very small amounts I use for that. It's mostly for having fun and not to make profits.Therefore gambling is indeed too unpredictable.But sometimes luck hits you like a lightning! Grin
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 12:05:06 PM

bitcoin function is for investments and currencies. we can use bitcoin for both of these functions. bitcoin is very beneficial to our advantage very valuable to me
Bitcoin is a combination of gold as the high value investment and money as the currency, so everything that could be done by both of things, surely bitcoin could too, even more than that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:51:59 PM

I have been collected bitcoin for my future because more people saying that the price will inrease after halving and the future. so i am still looking for other source of bitcoin to earn.. or if the price will decrease until 360 maybe i will buy some bitcoin and hold it for a long time and sell it when the price is high..

If you believe that bitcoin's price would have a high price in the future, you can keep your coins... but, think of some ways to utilize your coins than keeping it idle..
People have Bitcoin because they want to make some profit later and that will be very good. I hope that more people will have some Bitcoin.
And that people can also make Bitcoin more popular and that is quite good, but you never know what will happen with the value.
To make bitcoin more popular we could introduce others to let them know what is bitcoin, bitcoin akrena in my opinion is still not widely known. If bitcoin is widely known I'm sure it would grow and more people are using bitcoin so that we will feel the benefits.
You are right. Spreading bitcoin to the rest of the world is their own responsibility for every bitcoiners. I guess many people are having some bitcoins just to spread it among new people.
Yes, we must divide some portions of bitcoin holdings just to use them for spreading bitcoin ecosystem to the new people around us. Having all the bitcoin for making profit as investment is not a good idea and it will not work also without spreading bitcoin system to many new people.
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:57:41 AM

I have been collected bitcoin for my future because more people saying that the price will inrease after halving and the future. so i am still looking for other source of bitcoin to earn.. or if the price will decrease until 360 maybe i will buy some bitcoin and hold it for a long time and sell it when the price is high..

If you believe that bitcoin's price would have a high price in the future, you can keep your coins... but, think of some ways to utilize your coins than keeping it idle..
People have Bitcoin because they want to make some profit later and that will be very good. I hope that more people will have some Bitcoin.
And that people can also make Bitcoin more popular and that is quite good, but you never know what will happen with the value.
To make bitcoin more popular we could introduce others to let them know what is bitcoin, bitcoin akrena in my opinion is still not widely known. If bitcoin is widely known I'm sure it would grow and more people are using bitcoin so that we will feel the benefits.
You are right. Spreading bitcoin to the rest of the world is their own responsibility for every bitcoiners. I guess many people are having some bitcoins just to spread it among new people.
Yes, we must divide some portions of bitcoin holdings just to use them for spreading bitcoin ecosystem to the new people around us. Having all the bitcoin for making profit as investment is not a good idea and it will not work also without spreading bitcoin system to many new people.

no friend only no spreading to the new people around us many people use for personal not for other people . I have also bitcoin because now I am using bitcoin only for personal like that for shopping when need some food and some goods I buy with trader online with bitcoin and I get every thing very cheap.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:49:49 AM

you have doing great thing,if you only use bitcoin as currency,and not use bitcoin as investement,if you doing that,you will support bitcoin as currency,and i also believe if bitcoin introduced as currency,bitcoin will more efficient to more popular. its different if bitcoin use as investement.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:59:09 AM

i have bitcoin for the price increase, I'll just buy low and sell high. I also think it has a big potential and the popularity just keep on increasing.
I'm also curious what will be the price when the halving is near.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:07:51 AM

Bitcoin is helping me in many ways, as it is investment for me and I can even use it for gambling but mainly I use it for online remittances as it involves very low transaction fees.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 12:04:55 PM

you have doing great thing,if you only use bitcoin as currency,and not use bitcoin as investement,if you doing that,you will support bitcoin as currency,and i also believe if bitcoin introduced as currency,bitcoin will more efficient to more popular. its different if bitcoin use as investement.
If bitcoin just be considered as a currency, then the price will be as stable as fiat, so it will make no difference between them. People using it as an investment because this is the advantage of bitcoin itself. It also may make bitcoin price be higher and will get more interest by people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: