Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why do you have Bitcoin?
It is going upppp - 113 (36.9%)
Buying drugs - 4 (1.3%)
Buying other things/Using as Currency - 90 (29.4%)
FOMO - 15 (4.9%)
Gambling - 16 (5.2%)
Fuck the banks - 68 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 306

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin?  (Read 59047 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:23:34 PM

I have btc because I love to see money getting doubled and sometims 100x while doing nothing

Yeah, you're not wrong, bitcoin usually have fluctuations which it can stay in high price even increasingly slowly. It can say that bitcoin getting doubled. But I don't tthink so that will sometimes 100x .

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

People have because they want to have some good money later in the future and that can be nice for them, but there is a chance that you can wait a really long time for profit.
You can also do many things with Bitcoin, like buying some stuff or trade or even gamble with it, so it is also multifunctional.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:53:02 PM

People have because they want to have some good money later in the future and that can be nice for them, but there is a chance that you can wait a really long time for profit.
You can also do many things with Bitcoin, like buying some stuff or trade or even gamble with it, so it is also multifunctional.

Yeah you are right. Many people have bitcoin also, because they want invest their money into bitcoin. I think bitcoins are really good for investment and i have bitcoin to because of it.
LCSociety

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:32:45 AM

I'm more of a fan of blockchain technology than I am of any particular digital currency

Triple entry bookkeeping is a game changer.

Trustless transactions have changed the game of commerce.

Smart contracts have opened the door to an entirely new dimension of self governance.

Autonomous corporations are now possible.

... heck, graphics cards are now being used to MINE THE INTERNET itself for digital assets that can be converted into any fiat currency.

Humans are now employed by a piece of software (bitcoin) and paid by this piece of software to secure it's network (mining reward)

Simply.. I use bitcoin because it allows us to interact with the blockchain, and do alot of things that were literally impossible 20 years ago.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:48:05 AM

I have BTC the same way as I have equity investments. Better to have alternatives to fiat, and have another form of investment. Prices have been on an up and down swing the last few days, and it presents some buying opportunities for those who want to accumulate more at lower price levels.
jasondeadz09

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:03:08 AM

I have bitcoin so that i can pay my bills easily and transfer money much faster than other ways.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:09:56 AM

I used my bitcoin as a currency to buy things i want online. There's a lot of websites that accepts bitcoin now, i hope that will increase Grin.

I also use it as investing in altcoin. It's profitable if you play it smart enough.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:12:29 PM

I have Bitcoin because it helps me saving my money and not spend it because you can't really spend Bitcoins at stores. And I can make some money with it to.

Nice strategy saving money. Since bitcoin can only be spent on limited stores, you are tempted less to spend your money. I just hope you are not tempted to convert it to fiat. Then all is.defeated.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:52:22 PM

I have bitcoin because I can use it to buy things, but first I need to exchange using exchange site, because as of now, there is no online shop
here in my country that accepts bitcoin for payment. But I'm also thinking to save it first for the incoming increase of bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:04:23 PM

I used my bitcoin as a currency to buy things i want online. There's a lot of websites that accepts bitcoin now, i hope that will increase Grin.

I also use it as investing in altcoin. It's profitable if you play it smart enough.

Yeah bitcoin is an currency and also an best investment for the future, if you have bitcoin then you can expect good returns on your investment in future.
Cantoner

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:19:52 PM

Well im using bitcoin for two things at the moment ,investing and buy some products,services online soo is the main reason i have bitcoin.I consider bitcoin as an extra soo i dont use it to exchange into fiat i use it to make my things,that i would take 1 year to make i can make all months with bitcoin.
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:30:30 PM

i have bitcoin cause im earning and collecting it.. i just accidentaly searched it on google it can be exchange into real money, thats the time i started to collect bitcoins, to buy my needs,
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:22:21 PM

i have bitcoin cause im earning and collecting it.. i just accidentaly searched it on google it can be exchange into real money, thats the time i started to collect bitcoins, to buy my needs,

Yes and it is also benefiting us in many ways, and now bitcoin is not only currency for us its above the that and it has potential to make you rich in quick time.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:29:22 PM

I try to hold bitcoins because it's having a promising potential, and as we know this powerful crypto currency is growing up daily, so we can surely make some earning by holding bitcoins nowadays
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:51:28 AM

Yeah you are right. Many people have bitcoin also, because they want invest their money into bitcoin. I think bitcoins are really good for investment and i have bitcoin to because of it.
The most people are hoping of course that the value is going up because they want to earn some profit with it and that is logic because that was their main reason that they bought it.
And that is hard to know what is going to happen with it because you need the patience for it.
Braeron

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:28:15 PM

People have Bitcoin because they want to make some profit with it and the most are hoping that they can earn money with it.
But that is actually not that easy because you have to wait also a long time until the value will be more.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:17:09 AM

Good.for you, you stumble on bitcoin and here you are, earning. It is good that you trusted bitcoin evn though no one vouched for it. That it is good. I am not liked that, I waited for someone to really earn from it before I commit to bitcoin.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:24:34 AM

People have Bitcoin because they want to make some profit with it and the most are hoping that they can earn money with it.
But that is actually not that easy because you have to wait also a long time until the value will be more.
yeah most people doing the buying bitcoin because they want to benefit from price movements. but few people are buying bitcoin for as a payment method

btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:38:10 AM

The reason I own bitcoins is because of the convienence of it. It definitely goes for all of all the options I use them for poker on some occasionally. I date it understand why a person would only have bitcoins for only one reason.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:57:48 AM

Bitcoin is going up , its price is getting fly to the sun. Why I have bitcoin now and it is good for investment also I'm planning about it soon.
Once the price increase happens.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: