Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why do you have Bitcoin?
It is going upppp - 113 (36.9%)
Buying drugs - 4 (1.3%)
Buying other things/Using as Currency - 90 (29.4%)
FOMO - 15 (4.9%)
Gambling - 16 (5.2%)
Fuck the banks - 68 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 306

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin?  (Read 59055 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:43:46 PM

I am waiting for its price to rise... Right now i am keeping 2 btc just investing
When did you buy those coins?
If those were bought around a week ago, then you are surely be getting profit enough just by selling them right now although it would be best if we are about to hold them for a little while longer, maybe 2-5 months and see what happens, surely you will book more profits as per my analysis on bitcoin fluctuations.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:46:46 PM

I am waiting for its price to rise... Right now i am keeping 2 btc just investing
Good intentions you have there but what price will you be waiting for to sell that 2 bitcoins at?
I would think as the price is coming towards $600 that a lot of people would be selling the coins that managed to get at $430 when the crash last week happened.
I could be wrong with this assumption as well. Undecided
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1153

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 06:38:58 PM

FOMO? nope, I used it because i see usage on it.  I see the potential of bitcoin of giving me customers if i use it as secondary payment to my goods.  I can see profit in it too. Aside from that, it's a good way to explore the world to meet new people from different countries.  So basically  I am into bitcoin for personal gain and at the same time social and business interest. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:45:24 PM

Good intentions you have there but what price will you be waiting for to sell that 2 bitcoins at?
I would think as the price is coming towards $600 that a lot of people would be selling the coins that managed to get at $430 when the crash last week happened.

Yes i also believe that there is alot of resistance starting around $650. I think lot of fluctuation is coming since Bitfinex might partly return
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:51:34 PM

I am having bitcoin as I am sure that its gonna be future currency and it will also replace all payment methods and the fact is I am earning it to make good profits from it in future.
Dandz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 08:07:30 PM

i'm starting with this, just doing faucet atm and learning about others alternatives here.  Roll Eyes
apriloni

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 08:17:50 PM

I have bitcoins because it is the need of the day, I have bitcoin because with that I can buy any online thing without any high fees of transaction, and with that I am able to send my money to every corner of the world without any restriction, and with that I am able to earn a bigger amount of profit.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 08:19:49 PM

Yes i also believe that there is alot of resistance starting around $650. I think lot of fluctuation is coming since Bitfinex might partly return
They will be returning? Shocked

Do tell. Smiley
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 08:35:50 PM

To me, having bitcoin is like having other currencies in a more advanced way. Although there are still fears of scam, hacking, etc.., bitcoin comes in handy when you use it for sending money worldwide, trading, and especially finding an online jobs would be easier.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:19:05 AM

Do tell. Smiley

Soo what will happen with the coins losted? The only exchange i remember face some issue with bitcoin and returned stronger then before were poloniex, who will trust bitfinex again after they had a security issue? I use my bitcoin to buy something as i exchange a part of them to pay some bills.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:59:35 AM

Do tell. Smiley

Soo what will happen with the coins losted? The only exchange i remember face some issue with bitcoin and returned stronger then before were poloniex, who will trust bitfinex again after they had a security issue? I use my bitcoin to buy something as i exchange a part of them to pay some bills.

For sure many users of bitfinex are not going to trust them anymore especially the bitcoins they have. That is the best investment for putting up a site like bitfinex and other exchange site. Which is the security, but I'm hoping bitfinex is going to rise again and going to fix their problem in the fastest time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Mauser

Activity: 1848
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:12:40 AM

To me, having bitcoin is like having other currencies in a more advanced way. Although there are still fears of scam, hacking, etc.., bitcoin comes in handy when you use it for sending money worldwide, trading, and especially finding an online jobs would be easier.

I also value the security aspect of Bitcoins very highly. For international Money Transfers Bitcoins is so much better than PayPal.

Additionally you get diversification to your Fiat Holdings. It is always better to hold multiple currencies instead of just one.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:41:58 AM

Remind me why this thread hasn't been deleted yet. Ugh.

Do tell. Smiley

For sure many users of bitfinex are not going to trust them anymore especially the bitcoins they have. That is the best investment for putting up a site like bitfinex and other exchange site. Which is the security, but I'm hoping bitfinex is going to rise again and going to fix their problem in the fastest time.

Multisig has proven itslef to be insecure when not set up properly. At least this hack has provided some awareness. If you ask me, they shouldve given one of the private keys to a user's funds to the user.

Personally I will not be trading on Bitfinex, as they might go for an exit scam. They've lost money, they'll probably try to get it back and not give Hackers a chance to take more.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:58:02 AM

I don't have bitcoins, I have couple milibitcoins. I plan to have bitcoins one day because price is going up, and every year more people are joining. Bitcoin have big potential and judging by the comments around the forum, price can go very high in next 15 years. In some moments I think about it like big investment of my time for my future, if bitcoin can really grow very high my bitcoins can be my pension.
   That's why I gather coins, like many others I started to believe in bitcoins also. For now I don't have intention to change plans, for one year I will know much more about everything and maybe then I will think about some other possibilities.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:26:33 AM

will get some because i think it will be the future and is an amazing tech.

bitcoin is the technology of future currency. the things are getting digital day by day. computer and internet interfered normal life so badly so bitcoin is very important for future life to do business, to shop, to pay and to receive payment.

Mostly investing and using as a everyday currency.
where you invest? saving bitcoin it self a good investment. it has a good potential to grow and rise the price of bitcoin in future.

Not agreed, saving bitcoin is good but not the best option as only saving will never allow to grow your coins its better to use it in trading which will help you in growing your coins on regular interval.
That's right, but are you wanna wasting your time just for waiting about the price that is not clear with various possibilities?growing is better but you need to thinking about your safe way before because caused by appearing of some cases about bitcoin it's will become any motivation to more careful with your amount.
Yeah, it is the fact that with pumping we are getting and will get in the coming future a good profit but this prifit is not a steady and assured one, sometime it will be slow and sometime it will be high, so the better will be that along with holding, you can also plan for something permanent with bitcoins like trading with it and altcoins or think about staring any bitcoin business.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:08:25 AM

will get some because i think it will be the future and is an amazing tech.

bitcoin is the technology of future currency. the things are getting digital day by day. computer and internet interfered normal life so badly so bitcoin is very important for future life to do business, to shop, to pay and to receive payment.

Mostly investing and using as a everyday currency.
where you invest? saving bitcoin it self a good investment. it has a good potential to grow and rise the price of bitcoin in future.

Not agreed, saving bitcoin is good but not the best option as only saving will never allow to grow your coins its better to use it in trading which will help you in growing your coins on regular interval.
That's right, but are you wanna wasting your time just for waiting about the price that is not clear with various possibilities?growing is better but you need to thinking about your safe way before because caused by appearing of some cases about bitcoin it's will become any motivation to more careful with your amount.
Yeah, it is the fact that with pumping we are getting and will get in the coming future a good profit but this prifit is not a steady and assured one, sometime it will be slow and sometime it will be high, so the better will be that along with holding, you can also plan for something permanent with bitcoins like trading with it and altcoins or think about staring any bitcoin business.

I really don't want to invest it starting any business, instead I will prefer to invest that coins in trading to multiply my coins at regular intervals.
Sergiorr101

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:22:25 AM

that is simple question, because i save my money in bitcoins and i also earn from bit. also, i like bitcoins and i like to pay with them, so i think these are my reasons why i have them

Watercooler

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:38:29 AM

I believe in the technology behind Bitcoin and I use Bitcoin as a long term investment,
I'm not in it for making quick money, I don't mind to keep some BTC's a longer period
in my hardware wallet  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
JamesOwens

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:44:52 AM

I have Bitcoins bcs I believe in this technology's robust solutions  Wink
Siyas

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:57:44 AM

To see a good profit when the price would really go up again in December. It is really helpful at time when my family members are in need of money. When they run out of money and require it instantly, i ask them to use the wallet to get exchanged to local currency. In five to ten minutes, they get transferred and get the local currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: