Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why do you have Bitcoin?
It is going upppp - 113 (36.9%)
Buying drugs - 4 (1.3%)
Buying other things/Using as Currency - 90 (29.4%)
FOMO - 15 (4.9%)
Gambling - 16 (5.2%)
Fuck the banks - 68 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 306

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin?  (Read 59045 times)
innominatus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

You have to get lost before you can find yourself.

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:44:20 PM

i just don't see a reason why not to have bitcoin. i wish everyone has a bit of it.
Bitcoins should be more easier to buy with cash. we need more atm's in europe
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 06:48:39 PM

I think the only reason that i know why they are buying bitocins because they are just looking for a money or profit they are holding and wait for the price to be increase and sell them in the right time to make profit..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:50:44 PM

I hold some of my BTC online to use to buy games and some gifts that I can find cheaper here than when using other payment methods but the main reason is because I hold them for a price increase and waiting for the market to go positive.

That is quite good. But it is not not to have too many in a online wallet. It might be hacked by somebody.

You are right that it is not good to keep our money in online wallets , i.e a number of people are complaining on this forum and on some other places that zapo has started to freeze their accounts without any reason. In one of the post I read that a person is saying that he is using his wallet every day and one day when he came there he found that he is unable to login there and the asked for documents.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:29:48 PM

Im investing all the bitcoins im earning, and with bitcoin help i can pay my debit, soo yes bitcoin is in the general a extra source of income, and there is nothing wrong on those. All who have bitcoin are interested into get some revenue from it.

I have bitcoin because I want to be making money and bitcoin is a nice legit way of doing so.
I am doing long term investing which will make me money long term so I am being patient
hexiuss

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:04:34 PM

to sell when it goes up at first. now I hold it for its value as a long term investment.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:51:57 PM

I do not like the banks and I also like to control my own money, another thing is also that with the bitcoin you can pay globally and also do it anonymous what is making it very attractable for me.
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:11:22 PM

Why wouldn't I, when I know that bitcoin has the potential go way high in future. Though not in near future but in longer term.

That is the only reason I have started earning in bitcoin in my free times. I have a day job so I don't need my online earning to be cashed out. Hence I have started earning and accumulating bitcoin for a better future. I will wait for another 5-7 years and then I will cash it out to make few of my dreams come true.
i also think that the price is going to become huge in the future so im buying my bitcoins right now

Bitcoin right now is at $630 i think. So it is the time to buy bitcoin . But if you buy bitcoins in last few years like 2010 thenn i could probably say that you are really rich now because that time the price of bitcoin is very low but now we should start buying it because soon bitcoin will be huge Cheesy
of course it is the right time to buy your bitcoins right now, in my opinion you can make a lot of money in the future
The price right now is increased from yesterday and i think the price can be increase a little bit but its not always increase soon the price can be decreased. So for me it is not good to buy right now and i think it is good to buy if the price will decrease more or below 600 value before you can buy so that you can make more profit if the price will going back this price..
Price fluctuation is usual for any currency. Bitcoin has positive thing. It price might be going up or going down every day but bitcoin price is certainly going up every years. We better use bitcoin for currency becouse this is the reason of bitcoin created for, but it is fine if someone who have a day job to using bitcoin as investment to. As investment, buy bitcoin in lowest price at a periode is wise enough. You can get the maximum profit from it.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:40:34 PM

I have bitcoin because I am one of those speculators that think bitcoin price will go up high.  Aside from that I also do trading and investing in ICO's which only accept bitcoin as mode of investment.  I also use bitcoin to buy stuff online like hostings and domain.  These are the reason why I have bitcoin.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:08:54 PM

to sell when it goes up at first. now I hold it for its value as a long term investment.

Nothing but an investment option. Yes, I do buy bitcoins because of investment and so for I made a quite good profit from bitcoins trading. Because of its prices fluctuations as a trader can make good money in the long run but don't ever do a day trading because it will be very dangerous and may lose money instead of making.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:25:15 PM

because In my country is hard to get  money like euro or usd, this is the first reason and my country have the highest inflation of the world my country venezuela...  Grin

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:46:12 PM

I have and store bitcoin basically because of one reason. I earn money here so I hoard it, then sell it when I see the price is up then buy using the money I got from selling high on dump. I also use it for buying some items online sometimes but I basically use it to get some fiat out of it for me to use in my daily life. That's why I have bitcoin and do altcoin tradings and stuff.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:59:23 PM

Nothing but an investment option. Yes, I do buy bitcoins because of investment and so for I made a quite good profit from bitcoins trading. Because of its prices fluctuations as a trader can make good money in the long run but don't ever do a day trading because it will be very dangerous and may lose money instead of making.
bitcoin price fluctuated are the most favorite thing for a trader
that's why people have bitcoin , just to trade and sometimes used it like a currency to spend online
also there a lot of people treat bitcoin like a stock market
they put their fiat money to bitcoin as long term investment , and collect the profit later.
Braeron

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:15:43 AM

What is FOMO? Coud you tell me? i'm new here.

I hold btc because I strongly believe it's going up. Didn't buy drugs with it yet but it's not out of my plans  Grin

I have no clue what it means. But I do now why I hold bitcoin. For me it is being part f something big. Something historic. In time we will see how big bitcoin is, but for me it is already big. Just hoping for it to progress like it did, so one day it will be embedded.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:23:30 AM

I hold btc because I strongly believe it's going up. Didn't buy drugs with it yet but it's not out of my plans  Grin

I have no clue what it means. But I do now why I hold bitcoin. For me it is being part f something big. Something historic. In time we will see how big bitcoin is, but for me it is already big. Just hoping for it to progress like it did, so one day it will be embedded.
Most of the people believe that bitcoin is going to be a great future investment and it's going to be future online currency, and it has been proven so now there are more and more people invest in bitcoin
Viviyang

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:42:03 AM

I have bitcoins for buying stuff online,  I get 5% off when I buy gift cards from Amazon.
And gambling too,  bitcoin is ideal for me to gamble online.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:39:28 AM

I have bitcoins for buying stuff online,  I get 5% off when I buy gift cards from Amazon.
And gambling too,  bitcoin is ideal for me to gamble online.
Actually bitcoin is really useful in gambling as it can be easy for us to gamble and even gambling in different gambling sites, the good thing with bitcoin in  gambling is that we are not us a gambler but at the same time we can also choose to invest in a gambling sites.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:34:35 AM

I am having bitcoins so that I can use them in gambling and trading to increase the level of my coins for the future as both are the best ways to multiply your coins but the risk factor cannot be ignored.
Having bitcoin to use it in gambling is a bad idea you will lose bitcoin because of gambling and maybe trading is one the most profitable bitcoin in this internet and the future of bitcoin will be more than we are expecting the best way to have bitcoin is to multiply it by x2 or more hoping that will happen.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:46:12 AM

Most of the people believe that bitcoin is going to be a great future investment and it's going to be future online currency, and it has been proven so now there are more and more people invest in bitcoin

Well im one of the people too because of i always thinking that you invest bitcoin right now and hold it for the future instances then it could make you earn a ton of profits out of it because now lot of people are investing and using bitcoin and bitcoin is getting famous all over the world.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
subham1

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:48:28 AM

Using as a currency is my major reason why i have bitcoins and because i have bitcoins i do gambling with them as well and also fuck the banks.
Who need bank if we have some bitcoins in our wallet.Using as a curreny,i can buy almost all the things online with bitcoins as a normal currency.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:50:35 AM

Well im one of the people too because of i always thinking that you invest bitcoin right now and hold it for the future instances then it could make you earn a ton of profits out of it because now lot of people are investing and using bitcoin and bitcoin is getting famous all over the world.

People are expecting higher price in future and so they are investing their money in it at a moment but there is no assurance that price will go high in future and if it doesn't then it would be  a great loss for all of us.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: