Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why do you have Bitcoin?
It is going upppp - 113 (36.9%)
Buying drugs - 4 (1.3%)
Buying other things/Using as Currency - 90 (29.4%)
FOMO - 15 (4.9%)
Gambling - 16 (5.2%)
Fuck the banks - 68 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 306

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin?  (Read 59045 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:03:43 AM

What is FOMO? Coud you tell me? i'm new here.

I hold btc because I strongly believe it's going up. Didn't buy drugs with it yet but it's not out of my plans  Grin

I have no clue what it means. But I do now why I hold bitcoin. For me it is being part f something big. Something historic. In time we will see how big bitcoin is, but for me it is already big. Just hoping for it to progress like it did, so one day it will be embedded.
Most of the people believe that bitcoin is going to be a great future investment and it's going to be future online currency, and it has been proven so now there are more and more people invest in bitcoin

Well im one of the people too because of i always thinking that you invest bitcoin right now and hold it for the future instances then it could make you earn a ton of profits out of it because now lot of people are investing and using bitcoin and bitcoin is getting famous all over the world.

People are expecting higher price in future and so they are investing their money in it at a moment but there is no assurance that price will go high in future and if it doesn't then it would be  a great loss for all of us.

although there are no guarantees, but the people believe and keep putting their money on bitcoin to wait for higher prices in the future. because most people believe it will grow big. we can see examples of bitcoin few years ago, it was a very high increase from year to year. although after 2013 the price fall and it is likely the price will come back as the year 2013 in the future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
18thacccount

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:41:12 AM

I have BTC to hold and wait for a price improvement, Also to gamble a little bit so I do not have to put in my bank or credit card information. And of course the main reason why I use Bitcoin is to make some money back that I invested through day trading and buying altcoins.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:40:44 AM

I hold btc because I strongly believe it's going up. Didn't buy drugs with it yet but it's not out of my plans  Grin

I have no clue what it means. But I do now why I hold bitcoin. For me it is being part f something big. Something historic. In time we will see how big bitcoin is, but for me it is already big. Just hoping for it to progress like it did, so one day it will be embedded.
Most of the people believe that bitcoin is going to be a great future investment and it's going to be future online currency, and it has been proven so now there are more and more people invest in bitcoin

Well im one of the people too because of i always thinking that you invest bitcoin right now and hold it for the future instances then it could make you earn a ton of profits out of it because now lot of people are investing and using bitcoin and bitcoin is getting famous all over the world.

People are expecting higher price in future and so they are investing their money in it at a moment but there is no assurance that price will go high in future and if it doesn't then it would be  a great loss for all of us.

although there are no guarantees, but the people believe and keep putting their money on bitcoin to wait for higher prices in the future. because most people believe it will grow big. we can see examples of bitcoin few years ago, it was a very high increase from year to year. although after 2013 the price fall and it is likely the price will come back as the year 2013 in the future.

Yeah and I think every investment has certain risks, and same goes with bitcoin too, but if everything goes fine with bitcoin then it can give us huge profits in quick time which is not possible with any other investment.
caxandra

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:28:12 PM

I have and invest in bitcoins because I see it as a potentially profitable investment of money and with the potential rise and increase in price then I see it as a great opportunity, I also buy few online games using it and getting some discount as well.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:34:36 PM

I have voted for fuck the banks but i really like to click fuck the other centralized payment processors as they are really shady and have scammed me several times by claiming my funds are not from clean sources.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:40:45 PM

Seeking a profit from the price increase bitcoin is the reason everyone having bitcoin same like me having bitcoin for make a money.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:42:56 PM

I have and invest in bitcoins because I see it as a potentially profitable investment of money and with the potential rise and increase in price then I see it as a great opportunity, I also buy few online games using it and getting some discount as well.

I analyzed it and for a year it always grow in price. Though there are down which are done by some exchange wallets, there is this still truth that it really went up. We are just negative in our thinking and dont see he truth anymore.
chen miao

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:43:38 PM

i have bitcoin because it is going up and im hoping that i can get rich through here Cheesy im very much eager to learn more about the ways how to earn bitcoin on a decent ways. and im currently investing into trading Cheesy
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:47:37 PM

Seeking a profit from the price increase bitcoin is the reason everyone having bitcoin same like me having bitcoin for make a money.
That's right everyone wants to make extra money and bitcoin is allowing us to do so and most of the people are investing their money in it so that they can get rich with bitcoins in future.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:58:51 PM

I have bitcoins because it lets us remain anonymous and do whatever we want to do, freely and independently...
Freely because if you are a drug addict, you surely wouldn't want anyone to know your secrecy as from where are you purchasing and how (I ain't a drug addict, neither have I ever taken any drugs...) Smiley
Independently because you are yourself the owner of your bitcoin wallet and unless like a bank that has everything under their observation, bitcoins are decentralized...

x|8y8|x

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:36:32 PM

i think too many reason for that one is that its price is gong up and second is that it is now the need of the day and the third is that i can use it  instead  of cash may be more conveniently.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:19:46 PM

to me the only reason i have bitcoin is that i am holding it for the price increase, as we have not other facilities of using bitcoin like to pay bill or to do shopping in our local market, for that we first have to convert bitcoin from bitcoin into fiat currency and the we can use it, therefore i always hold bitcoin for price increase only.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:25:57 PM

Bitcoin is freedom to choose what i wanna to do with my money, when i wanna invest, when i wanna withdraw and any ammount, i do like be a bit anonymous, soo no one will trace me, they can see the total coins around and just, there is no conection with me, privacy is something i do give a lot value.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:35:33 PM

i think too many reason for that one is that its price is gong up and second is that it is now the need of the day and the third is that i can use it  instead  of cash may be more conveniently.
yeah of course there are many reasons why I and many others have bitcoin, of course the main reason for me is to make a profit, and of course there are many other reasons

Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:38:39 AM

Bitcoin is freedom to choose what i wanna to do with my money, when i wanna invest, when i wanna withdraw and any ammount, i do like be a bit anonymous, soo no one will trace me, they can see the total coins around and just, there is no conection with me, privacy is something i do give a lot value.

What everyone like about bitcoin is you can earn by just keeping it and just wait for it's price to increase.
But for me it's anomity is what I like the most, When Joining into some freelancing jobs online, You always need to give some of your personal information however in bitcoin, Some sites just ask for an email and just your btc address. And yes Privacy is something that has a lot of value Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
klopcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:48:00 AM

That's right everyone wants to make extra money and bitcoin is allowing us to do so and most of the people are investing their money in it so that they can get rich with bitcoins in future.
I think fluctuation of a currency is usual this day. It is good for trader. I was read so many articles about bitcoin , I think bitcoin realy have a good future. The fact is bitcoin price always going up this day. People in the future will really like virtual activity like bitcoin. The only problem is only the long time transaction confirmation. I want to earn bitcoin for an investment.
lanslans

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:56:14 AM

100% investing and trading. Sometime I'm buy something using btc but no so large amount. I hold it cause I hope btc will be internet payment in future.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:13:00 AM

100% investing and trading. Sometime I'm buy something using btc but no so large amount. I hold it cause I hope btc will be internet payment in future.
I do not think it safe to use 100% of the money you have in the world of trading. you should be able to divide your money. 50% for trading and 50% for investment in the real world. it will make you comfortable in managing the money you have.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:20:04 AM

I do not think it safe to use 100% of the money you have in the world of trading. you should be able to divide your money. 50% for trading and 50% for investment in the real world. it will make you comfortable in managing the money you have.

Its a good stuff to make you divide your money from trading and investing. But as far as I know online investment site now are not legible in this day because people here in cyberworld know about the secrets of the creator of that investment site. After all the house is always win in that matter. No knowledge has been in there.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:56:00 AM

Well uhm I am that one person who uses bitcoin as buying other things and using it as a currency. I buy online but in a small amount.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: