Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:03:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Startup Mentorship, Advice & Criticism  (Read 289 times)
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:44:25 PM

Hey everyone, I'm providing, as the title states:
Startup Mentorship, Advice and Criticism

Everyone thinks it's totally fine to come up with ideas, create, brand and sell to the open markets just like that. Most aren't thought through and a lot of the money is gone to waste, and eventually the business and product is forgotten due to lack of interest.

I've been to several workshops and accelerator programs such as below where I've learned a lot, and I am willing to share what I learned as well as personal insight for your market, concept, financials and partners.

ImpactHub Kick Philippines 2016
GreenOvators of the Philippines 2015

For an introductory price of 0.05BTC,
I will examine your business model, concept
after which I will then ask question and
criticize you acting as an investor. I will
also be guesting a few accredited angel investors
to have some input and criticism as well.

After the talk, I may connect you with potential
partners, employees and resources for your
growing Bitcoin/Fiat Business.

For any inquiries, questions:
email or PM me Smiley

smallstratos@hotmail.com

Regards,
Jm Erestain
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:14:57 PM

Dude,you serious ? How many successful start-ups have you launched or funded ? How many of them were selected for Google Ventures ? Any of them made made it to Hot 100 Silicon Valley ? If the answer is "No".I don't think you exactly know about the business models that works in the actual world.I agree the theoretical part is considerable  but only a startup mentorship from someone who has actual made honors like Sam Altman (CEO of Ycombinator) or Brain Chesky of Airbnb is worth paying for .I'm not really against your service but get my point.
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:23:08 PM

Dude,you serious ? How many successful start-ups have you launched or funded ? How many of them were selected for Google Ventures ? Any of them made made it to Hot 100 Silicon Valley ? If the answer is "No".I don't think you exactly know about the business models that works in the actual world.I agree the theoretical part is considerable  but only a startup mentorship from someone who has actual made honors like Sam Altman (CEO of Ycombinator) or Brain Chesky of Airbnb is worth paying for .I'm not really against your service but get my point.

What's wrong with giving advice, criticism and connecting with potential teammates?

I may not have come up with the most disruptive ideas but I think I've been immersed enough in my forte of marketing and PR to understand what I would be talking about in regards to being an investor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: