Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:25:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Muslims be aloud to impose Sharia law anywhere in the United States?  (Read 1806 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:23:20 PM

Muslims can be allowed to impose Sharia law anywhere they want in America. Why? Because it is religion, and they have freedom of religion in America, just like everyone else.

The catch for Muslims is what will happen to them if they apply certain aspects of Sharia law in America.

American law trumps Sharia law. If a Muslim in America harms another person or his property, just like anyone else, he can be taken to court, and if found guilty, punished for his actions. This includes if a Muslim actually threatens someone else with a real threat.

The really difficult question has to do with how much Muslims will take. When they find that American law is much more favorable to them than Sharia law, how long will it take them to convert away from Sharia? Or if they won't convert, how much punishment will it take via the American court system until they move out of America?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:37:09 PM

I have no idea what Sharia law is but sure, why not? Let's let muslims do whatever they want where ever they want it. Sure - what harm can come out of it? (said he quite worried, but still slightly amused)

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:18:14 PM

I have no idea what Sharia law is but sure, why not? Let's let muslims do whatever they want where ever they want it. Sure - what harm can come out of it? (said he quite worried, but still slightly amused)

Sharia law includes things like 'honor killings' and murdering an 'apostate' (A former Muslim who now rejects Islam)... these could never be legal in the US...

You can't impose "Sharia law" in the US because the Constitution prohibits the establishment of one religion above another (basically, no religious laws allowed)

well... except... there are a few states where a parent can choose to pray for their child's cancer instead of taking him to the hospital, without facing charges of murder/child endangerment/negligent homocide... Blows my mind, but mostly unrelated...
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:22:31 PM

IF it's okay to "allow Sharia law..."

THEN isn't it okay to impose "NonSharia law..."

AND THEN isn't it okay for me to just impose my own law?  "You give me your eldest daughters, half your savings, and your cat.  That's my law.  Either obey it or you are going to really, really regret it, buddy."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:37:41 PM

AND THEN isn't it okay for me to just impose my own law?  "You give me your eldest daughters, half your savings, and your cat.  That's my law.  Either obey it or you are going to really, really regret it, buddy."

That's the point. You may impose your own law. And everyone else can do the same.

If you agree with the law of someone else when that other person's law is to kill you, then you die by your own law, not theirs. If they kill you without your agreement, then there is American law that the majority of us agree to that says to punish the murderer.

If we are going to have Sharia law in America, let it be done with people who understandingly volunteer to it... but no one else.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:04:40 PM

Should Muslims be aloud to impose Sharia law anywhere in the United Sates? in a way that will affect non muslims

this will never happen.. because islam population is so low to make it happen .. as a usa citizen, i respect their religion but they must obey usa law not sharia law..
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:17:51 PM

Your last line is why it's "okay" to impose American laws on Americans.

WHO
EVER
HAS
THE
GUNS
WRITES
THE
LAWS

anyone who thinks differently is a complete moron.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:06:44 PM

WHOEVER HAS THE GUNS WRITES THE LAWS

anyone who thinks differently is a complete moron.

Since when do banks and pharmaceutical companies need guns to write laws?  Is this new?

America is an oligarchy (look it up if you need to)...

Rich people write the laws... like the Koch brothers... they don't spend $900,000,000 each year lobbying congress if they aren't making ROI on that investment...  for every billion they spend, they save 2 billion in new tax loopholes...

Forget what you learned from School House Rock about, "How a bill becomes a law"... things have changed:
How a bill becomes a law - Saturday Night Live
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:40:35 PM

if you knew what the sharia law is, you would run away from it as far as you can go...

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀