Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Nexgen  (Read 737 times)
streak (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 06:12:21 PM

Hello everyone !
I am proud to announce that we are here with our 1st & best.....CNX ( Crypto Nexgen ).
yes, we present you the latest news and affairs involving the virtual currency (most commonly Bitcoin).
A site for you,A site for innovation,and of-course An organization answering almost all your questions.

The only platform with forum and social networking specially dedicated to virtual crypto that too combined at only one place .

links:
www.cnxbtc.com
www.cnxbtc.com/social

BTCBTCBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 12:50:39 AM

So another forum with a self made social networking site but the question is what makes it special for us to join there since only a single thread is in the forum built from pHpBB, in which seems to have some flows at first glance. The landing page is good but when going over the forum, in the header, beneath "Talk To Future" says "A short text to describe your forum" (that doesn't supposed to be left like that and you should delete it) then on the social network when scrolling down there is a mistake for About us tab and is called "_About Us" instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
streak (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 03:07:20 AM

actually talk to the future is not what we wanted and is removed . the reason you saw that could be because of propagation time etc. and if you say about ( _about us ) so i want to mention that me and my team are still working on that social networking so we didn't corrected it now because we thought first we should get opinion from people and for that we uploaded it before schedule but that is completely fine because now or afterwards it has to be launched but despite from that it is properly working and does not have any flaw and those little flaws ( like about etc ) occurs when we are adding a feature and then only someone looks at them in the editing state. I thinks you understand what i am trying to say. And yes the forum is on cnxbtc.com/social and forum is one of a module there with home , groups , chat , videos etc.

link:
www.cnxbtc.com/social
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 12:38:05 PM

Cryptocoin social network usually be a crowded if there are some giveaway or contest features also have a worth information which useful for bitcoiners, looks 99bitcoins, bitcoinstack, they have success with their social network, they have some tutorial or advice for people who we want to learn it.
streak (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 08:38:19 PM

CNX the sole social media with the power of video sharing , blog , forum that too at one place and on one account not solely this more options to come back like e-commerce . At CNX we are saying " it is time to vary the longer term " therefore its your flip currently. tell America what would you prefer to visualize on CNX. And your name will be published on our website with your pic and suggestion.For daily updates sign up and subscribe ...
link:
www.cnxbtc.com
www.cnxbtc.com/social
streak (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 05:21:13 PM

for daily updates follow us on twitter @cryptonexgen #cnx #bitcoin #future
www.cnxbtc.com/social
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 06:11:23 PM

Looks good. Layout has big fonts and, although I am seeing it through a pc, seems mobile adapted. It is funny to see the doge from dogecoin in the cover too lol. There are other sites like this but there is always place for an additional one.

streak (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 05:37:02 AM

Looks good. Layout has big fonts and, although I am seeing it through a pc, seems mobile adapted. It is funny to see the doge from dogecoin in the cover too lol. There are other sites like this but there is always place for an additional one.

thanks friend we started it and is in testing stage but i believe that we will be able to deliver one the best platform to the world for crypto discussions and whats better than a social network for this.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: