Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: where can i get  bitcrane asic mining chip
1 - 0 (0%)
1 - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where can i get bitcrane asic mining chip  (Read 1329 times)
jameshall (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:53:55 PM

hi does anyone know where i can get a bitcrane asic minining chip or any other 28nm to buy in bulk

Bitcrane dont seem to reply,  Huh

Thank you any help is greatly appreciated

james Hall

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kntdookoo

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:07:32 AM

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=bitcrane&_sacat=0
MinerLogic

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:59:08 PM

Just curious why you are interested in this particular chip?  I believe bitcrane uses hashfast golden nonces.  I have 60 of these chips still in packaging but in my opinion it is not worth the expense of having them mounted.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:26:00 AM

hi does anyone know where i can get a bitcrane asic minining chip or any other 28nm to buy in bulk

james Hall

It is going to be hard to get asic chips unless your talking very very large amount in bulk.  You might find some like poster above with a little.  But as far as companies the ones currently producing chips normally sell full miners.   To get a order of chips it normally takes a large amount of money.

I'm not sure you will find bitcrane in real bulk either, I doubt they are still producing and chances are stopped long ago.
tommygunyeah

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:53:19 PM

james Hall

It is going to be hard to get asic chips unless your talking very very large amount in bulk.  You might find some like poster above with a little.  But as far as companies the ones currently producing chips normally sell full miners.   To get a order of chips it normally takes a large amount of money.

I'm not sure you will find bitcrane in real bulk either, I doubt they are still producing and chances are stopped long ago.

If they're not producing it anymore chances are it's not a good chip to buy! try something newer, it will be probably much more energy efficient Wink
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:51:53 AM

james Hall

If they're not producing it anymore chances are it's not a good chip to buy! try something newer, it will be probably much more energy efficient Wink

The problem though is getting the chips.  Unless you have a very big budget you chances are cannot get new chips, unless you are extremly lucky.  Look at a project like sidehacks compacs.  He is pulling chips off boards for his batch 2 compacs.   

I'm sure he would have rather been able to buy new chips, but it just takes a huge amount at this point to get chips in most cases.
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:16:35 AM

Why do you need a chip in the first place and why do you want a bitcrane chip? Sidehack's chips are much easier to remove and acquire..? I'm sure someone is selling a board or a broken miner with at least one working chip on ebay if you absolutely need a bitcrane chip.

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:26:58 PM

Why do you need a chip in the first place and why do you want a bitcrane chip? Sidehack's chips are much easier to remove and acquire..? I'm sure someone is selling a board or a broken miner with at least one working chip on ebay if you absolutely need a bitcrane chip.

Sidehack is become kinda the golden example of making gear without a million in backing.   You really do have to get resourceful like he did on getting chips from boards, as you need a lot of capital to purchase chips in most cases.

I'm ot sure why OP would want bitcrane.  I still have not figured that one out, seems like better and or more popular options are out there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: