Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Price Estimate] Full Member Account (Pot. Sr. Member)  (Read 306 times)
1Ebook (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:20:09 PM

I'm thinking of maybe selling this account but would like to know the price estimate:

Activity: 213 (Full Member)
Potential Activity: 378 (Potential Sr. Member)
Post Quality: Very Poor
Trust: Neutral
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:21:02 PM

I guess around .065
1Ebook (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:24:07 PM

I guess around .065

Won't sell at that rate.... 27 more posts and it's Sr. Member.
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:25:45 PM

well the post quality is very poor also you did not say if it would have a signed message, i think i would give you something like 0.08 the most as there are a lot of questions about it
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 07:27:38 PM

Is that thr price from btctalkprice thing?
1Ebook (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:29:23 PM

well the post quality is very poor also you did not say if it would have a signed message, i think i would give you something like 0.08 the most as there are a lot of questions about it

Forgot to say i can provide a signed message from a bitcoin address posted about a year ago. Thx for the heads up. Maybe it's better to wait for it to become Sr. Member, probably today or tomorrow.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:33:14 PM

Is the account yet in a signature campaign? I bet if the account has a terrible post quality it would get accepted anywhere.If someone is buying the account to earn from signature campaign,then this account would not be a lucrative option for him since he has to put in effort of posting either 100-150 posts of GREAT quality to have him accepted .Which make the value of your account to 0.05 to 0.06 .Usually you get a good potential senior member for 0.10.
1Ebook (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:38:00 PM

Is the account yet in a signature campaign? I bet if the account has a terrible post quality it would get accepted anywhere.If someone is buying the account to earn from signature campaign,then this account would not be a lucrative option for him since he has to put in effort of posting either 100-150 posts of GREAT quality to have him accepted .Which make the value of your account to 0.05 to 0.06 .Usually you get a good potential senior member for 0.10.

It has never been in any sig campaign and honestly i don't know why it gives that post quality.. there are maximum 5 posts in selling section.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:53:14 PM

It has never been in any sig campaign and honestly i don't know why it gives that post quality.. there are maximum 5 posts in selling section.
Doesn't matter,the overall post quality is counted in the price estimators.Trust me,the algorithm for judging the quality of posts doesn't judge by its actual quality but only quality.If you have a number of posts which are short and maximum5-10 words,it will be counted as bad post regardless of how constructive it was in that particular topic.Irony is,even sig campaigns don't like people with short posts .
1Ebook (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:55:39 PM

Doesn't matter,the overall post quality is counted in the price estimators.Trust me,the algorithm for judging the quality of posts doesn't judge by its actual quality but only quality.If you have a number of posts which are short and maximum5-10 words,it will be counted as bad post regardless of how constructive it was in that particular topic.Irony is,even sig campaigns don't like people with short posts .

Ah... thanks you for clearing that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: