Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User jaydipmodhwadia try to scam or is full of bullshit  (Read 635 times)
WouchtSack (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:04:00 PM

Yesterday this user added me on skype to buy 1 msdn invite  from me he claime that he have paid but he did not later he said that he got no internet an more idiotics excuses i offerd him many times to go first but he never said yes but just wasted the time of sebastjanju and me, he first claimed his tresor is 5 weeks behind and then he claims his core need to be updated

please defend yourself and explain me why you claimed twice that you 100% did send the bitcoins ?
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:08:15 PM

funny how you're accusing him 4 minutes after he spoke against you.
oh well. proof please.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 08:52:03 PM

All he is trying to do is to comeback at my claims.
I have not spent a single Btc on this guy and he claims I owe him $30 for no service whatsoever.
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:55:12 PM

I have not spent a single Btc on this guy and he claims I owe him $30 for no service whatsoever.

well, maybe you should explain the conversation log that was posted on the other thread. it looks to me that you lied that you already sent the btc to get OP to send you the goods.

by the way. let's keep your part of the problem on this thread to avoid confusion.

oh. one more thing. can you confirm that you're the one on the other side of that skype conversation?

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 08:58:03 PM

well, maybe you should explain the conversation log that was posted on the other thread. it looks to me that you lied that you already sent the btc to get OP to send you the goods.

by the way. let's keep your part of the problem on this thread to avoid confusion.
I was trying to see if the user was trustful, I even went to the point of seeing if he was going to accept escrow. No goods were dealt with. So no scam?
jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 09:01:12 PM

Going to sleep. I'll post my side of stuff tomorrow.
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:03:35 PM

I was trying to see if the user was trustful, I even went to the point of seeing if he was going to accept escrow. No goods were dealt with. So no scam?

no scam but an attempt of one. you only agreed for an escrow after you lied about sending him the payment. I would believe it as technical difficulties if you did complete the deal using an escrow. but you didn't.

jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 09:18:14 PM

no scam but an attempt of one. you only agreed for an escrow after you lied about sending him the payment. I would believe it as technical difficulties if you did complete the deal using an escrow. but you didn't.

I haven't cancelled the actual escrow yet so there no point with the scam accusations unless I don't pay right?
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:38:57 PM

I haven't cancelled the actual escrow yet so there no point with the scam accusations unless I don't pay right?

if you're going ahead with the deal then no problem and I'll remove my feedback after.
I understand now that OP's might have been too hasty in accusing you. but you did lie so my neutral will stay if you don't complete the deal. it's shouldn't be a big deal since I'm not on DT.

jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 06:55:50 AM

if you're going ahead with the deal then no problem and I'll remove my feedback after.
I understand now that OP's might have been too hasty in accusing you. but you did lie so my neutral will stay if you don't complete the deal. it's shouldn't be a big deal since I'm not on DT.

Ok, just so you guys know, after I specifically mentioned I'm going offline to go to sleep, he starts pming me asking whether if I'm having fun. :/ it might be fun to a newbie but it's certainly not for a full member just to get a neg rep for no real reason. I'm okay with todamonts neg rep on me but everyone knows he was being stupid.
pjsonowal

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:59:50 AM

Well there is no use of posting without proofs.
Both of you guys are just posting.Prove yourself@both .Proof is all that is needed to prove scam accusation.
Posting without proof is a waste of time.

Show up screenshots of chats@both

jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 08:01:08 AM

Here's some of the screenshots I have. I also have attached a picture which shows my canular in my arm.
http://imgur.com/a/KvBXm

I will post the Skype logs once I'm back from education. It will be in about 7-8 hours
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:35:56 AM

OP can you add the skype log that you posted on the other thread here? it does get confusing for anyone to understand if they didn't read that. and you might want to post the PM log while you're at it.

put it in
Code:
code
or
please.

pjsonowal

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:38:17 AM

Here's some of the screenshots I have. I also have attached a picture which shows my canular in my arm.
http://imgur.com/a/KvBXm

I will post the Skype logs once I'm back from education. It will be in about 7-8 hours

Proofs are not clear show all the proofs.You are posting only the messages whenyou were ready for escrow

Well i am waiting for the @OP proofs .

OP can you add the skype log that you posted on the other thread here? it does get confusing for anyone to understand if they didn't read that. and you might want to post the PM log while you're at it.

put it in
Code:
code
or
please.

yeah that would be a right foirmat and easier to see the chat logs

jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 03:52:29 PM

Just paid via Amazon gift card, please confirm.
pjsonowal

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:06:22 PM

Since you have paid now i think there is no need of continuing this scam accusation thread.Request OP via pm to lock this  topic.

jaydipmodhwadia

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 05:40:20 PM

Since you have paid now i think there is no need of continuing this scam accusation thread.Request OP via pm to lock this  topic.

I am awaiting their response.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: