Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This account is locked due to 6 months of inactivity (but I know my login & pass  (Read 487 times)
naiden (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:44:37 PM

I decided to log in cryptsy and get all the coins and I received message that my account is locked because my last activity was before six months. I decided to write a message to your support to unlock my account and their reply was that i need to answer some security questions, which i don’t remember to fill them or if i have filled them they will be filled with some false information, because i have never used such functionality in my entire life and I am not used to it. I have send another message to the support but they did not answer me. I have coins in my account which i want to get. Please help.
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:47:55 PM

Well if you don't know already cryptsy goxxed so your probably forked..

You may have a chance at getting some coins out that are not BTC LTC DASH though..
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:50:43 PM

Yes cryptsy locks your account after a certain time. You can try contacting them with the necessary information, but could hold your breath for a quick response. Dealing with a little "hack" ATM...

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:57:54 PM

If you didn't enter on last 6 month i suppose that you don't have so much coins inside. They halted withdraw and trading (some coins are available to withdraw but not bitcoin or litecoins or dogecoins), its better that you make a new account on another exchange.
bterproblems

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:12:08 PM

No, I know him, he really has a lot of coins there even though he has not logged in long ago. He already waited days for their response to unlock his account but they probably don't believe him. That's why I can confirm that his account is not hacked, he just can't remember his secret questions and if someone from cryptsy reads here they should unlock him, please.
naiden (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:18:36 PM

I have a lot of coins inside (not BTC LTC Dash) and just want to withdraw them
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:56:03 PM

I have a lot of coins inside (not BTC LTC Dash) and just want to withdraw them

You're probably out of luck anyways. Withdrawals have been stopped and are severely crippled at the moment. You can see a list of coins you can withdraw on Cryptsy's blog
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:38:37 PM

I decided to log in cryptsy and get all the coins and I received message that my account is locked because my last activity was before six months. I decided to write a message to your support to unlock my account and their reply was that i need to answer some security questions, which i don’t remember to fill them or if i have filled them they will be filled with some false information, because i have never used such functionality in my entire life and I am not used to it. I have send another message to the support but they did not answer me. I have coins in my account which i want to get. Please help.

I've got a reply on my support ticket just a few days ago.

So maybe you are not out of luck. But make sure to address them in a nice manner.

If you gonna curse or yell, don't expect support from them.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:16:22 AM

I've got a reply on my support ticket just a few days ago.

So maybe you are not out of luck. But make sure to address them in a nice manner.

If you gonna curse or yell, don't expect support from them.
This is very unfortunate though cryptsy is goxed but they might still allow you to gain access to your account and make withdrawer of the coin they unlock for withdrawer if you have it.
Let to work with note pad and always keep needed info on it to avoid this type of thing in future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: