Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 1.2mb Fresh Websites Accounts List | Over 2000 Websites | 20$ OBO  (Read 243 times)
kellyverstin (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:47:46 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 03:22:25 AM by kellyverstin

I'm selling an extremely large text file containing multiple accounts for multiple websites.

Some of the websites are Steam, Paypal, Amazon, Netflix, Uploaded, Rapidgator, and tons more.

20$ BTC OBO.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:37:36 AM

I'm selling an extremely large text file containing multiple accounts for multiple websites.

Some of the websites are Steam, Paypal, Amazon, Netflix, Uploaded, Rapidgator, and tons more.

30$ BTC OBO.
I would like to have a look and write reviews for you, i can take a vouch copy if you are willing to give.

kellyverstin (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:21:26 AM

30$ BTC OBO.
I would like to have a look and write reviews for you, i can take a vouch copy if you are willing to give.

No thanks lol, rather not share the list, selling it with only 1 copy to 1 person.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: