Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Random claims, bonuses, PTC, games, offerwalls + MORE!  (Read 3349 times)
thekingajew (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:56:31 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 11:52:14 AM by thekingajew

Hello,

Free4faucet is faucet website but with the feature for users to create there own faucet rotator. You can share your own rotator with your friends or even promote it to earn your own commission. Earn 250+ satoshi per click on the PTC or complete some of the offers available on the offers section.

What is there?;
  • 1 bitcoin faucet & 1 dogecoin faucet
  • Earnmore list & rotators available.
  • Create your own rotator & earn from it.
  • Affiliate link builder
  • CoinBucks hosted offerwall
  • Submit your own faucet to a faucetlist
  • Multi-language support
  • Satoshi bonuses

Create your own faucet rotator
  • All commission you make is yours! We do-not request any paid fee's.
  • (Optional), you can place a message on your rotator "Donate to this user"
  • Sharing & email options available.
  • Simple design & very easy to use.
  • Drive unlimited traffic to your rotator without restrictions.
  • View & edit you rotator websites at anytime
  • Users can directly visit the featured website via your referral link.
  • New: Off clicks, You can now track how many times people have clicked of your rotator to visit the website directly (Your referral link if used).

By default i have set a limit of MAX 50 websites per user for the meantime. All users need to become an account holder in-order to create a free rotator. Anyone can publicly view your rotator i.e friends or others with your link. On free rotators there is a small ad placed at the top of the page.

=========================
You can now earn from the onsite faucet list (affiliate link builder). Visit here http://www.free4faucet.com/faucet/earnmore/ for more information. To get started click the earn button and enter your bitcoin address.

This supports & is available for (excludes any faucets that require any signup);
  • FaucetBox
  • ePay

Thanks for the suggestion @jonathgb25
=========================

New: You can now earn extra bitcoin with the bonuses feature. Visit your account > profile to learn more. When ready you can withdraw your earnings to FaucetBox. Withdrawals are manual with a minimum limit of 200 satoshi. This also comes with a new referral system which gives a 15% commission from referral claims. (This does not include the faucets for now.)

Please note that proxy traffic is not allowed.

Update: Home page has been updated to contain more information & increase faster load speeds.

Games section added. Please CoinFlip & win 160% back.

Major Update: PTC wall added. You can now advertise a website & 'Clickers' will earn from it.

New: We have add the Adscend offerwall. Complete offers to earn even more bitcoin!

As of now there is no deposit feature so all purchases would have to be earned & accumulated in the account balance.

All withdrawals are paid within 24 hours either to FaucetBox or Xapo.

Thank you. Any comments, suggestions or feedback is most welcome (even negative  Wink ).
thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:06:07 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 05:39:31 PM by thekingajew

Reserved.
thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:59:22 PM

Now supporting over 60 website rotators. Signup & create you're very own faucet/website rotator. You keep the profile YOU earn!
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 08:04:39 PM

Great site layout and simple to use ! Currently trying your site.

creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:27:07 AM

Your rotators for Android users not showing properly.
1. Buttons showing everywhere.
2. And iframe very small

thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:39:30 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 07:57:56 PM by thekingajew

2. And iframe very small

Hello,

Is this on the user rotator pages (/r/)? Are you able to send a screenshot? I'll check it out.

Thank you.

Edit: I checked the /r/ pages (if this is what you was referring to) on a Android Nexus 6 & every thing seemed to work fine. I checked my code and everything seemed fine.
thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:58:02 AM

We've just reached 500 members. This is HUGE!!
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 10:39:52 AM

Does your website include a affiliate link builder like the one in landofbitcoin? Its easier to build a rotator with it. Cheesy

thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:46:15 AM

Does your website include a affiliate link builder like the one in landofbitcoin? Its easier to build a rotator with it. Cheesy

"affiliate link builder", Im not sure what you mean by this Sad And yes it's super easy to build your own rotator. You add the website url, name, timer & payouts. Please note referral links are most welcome hence you keep everything you earn.

Once created you can find your rotator/list url & that's the url you can share with your friends etc. The people you invite to your rotator you will earn commission from them Smiley

You can view a demo before you try it if you'd prefer Cheesy http://www.free4faucet.com/r/view.php?u=1&p=1

Thanks Smiley
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:02:01 AM

2. And iframe very small

Hello,

Is this on the user rotator pages (/r/)? Are you able to send a screenshot? I'll check it out.

Thank you.

Edit: I checked the /r/ pages (if this is what you was referring to) on a Android Nexus 6 & every thing seemed to work fine. I checked my code and everything seemed fine.

There is screenshoot  http://imgur.com/djaj54U

thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:23:37 AM

There is screenshoot  http://imgur.com/djaj54U

I checked this, Because of the small screen resolution it's making the logo float at the top. The buttons are normal like that, again because of the size. Because of the size it then displays as a list pushing the iframe further down the page.

I will take a better look at this.

Thanks Cheesy

Edit: I have optimized the logo to be removed on smaller resolutions.
thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:48:55 PM

Now over 500 registered members are on Free4faucet!
jonathgb25

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:51:56 PM

"affiliate link builder", Im not sure what you mean by this Sad And yes it's super easy to build your own rotator. You add the website url, name, timer & payouts. Please note referral links are most welcome hence you keep everything you earn.

Once created you can find your rotator/list url & that's the url you can share with your friends etc. The people you invite to your rotator you will earn commission from them Smiley

You can view a demo before you try it if you'd prefer Cheesy http://www.free4faucet.com/r/view.php?u=1&p=1

Thanks Smiley

The one I'm talking about was that you have a preloaded bitcoin faucets into your site and we, users will enter our bitcoin address into a form and automatically all of the links were modified as our referral link. Ifaucets.net also have a affiliate link builder also.

thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:02:30 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 05:17:47 PM by thekingajew

Thanks Smiley

The one I'm talking about was that you have a preloaded bitcoin faucets into your site and we, users will enter our bitcoin address into a form and automatically all of the links were modified as our referral link. Ifaucets.net also have a affiliate link builder also.

Im sorry, i don't quite understand Sad Do you mean allow users to change the referral links on the sites faucetlist? This is why i created the user rotator feature. With the recent update users rotators will also be made into a faucetlist.

Ifaucets.net is down for me so i can't really view it.

General: Im working on new features for the user rotators to be more easily found + Allow on site users to find user submitted rotators.

Edit: If my response was the correct answer to you're message then i could work on something like this.
jonathgb25

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 05:34:22 PM

Thanks Smiley

Im sorry, i don't quite understand Sad Do you mean allow users to change the referral links on the sites faucetlist? This is why i created the user rotator feature. With the recent update users rotators will also be made into a faucetlist.

General: Im working on new features for the user rotators to be more easily found + Allow on site users to find user submitted rotators.

Edit: If my response was the correct answer to you're message then i could work on something like this.

Let me explain it. Smiley

Let's say that we have a have bunch of faucet links with their referral link sstructure like this:

example.com/?r=BTC_ADDRESS
etc.com/?r=BTC_ADDRESS

You will insert these links into your site and will add some code that let the users change that BTC_ADDRESS into their own bitcoin address or if they will not put any bitcoin address, the default address will be yours and it is a win for you because of referral commissions. After you setup the code, you will let users choose what faucets they will include in their rotator. So all of the addition or removal of links were up to you. Your users will just choose what they will include in their rotator. That was landofbitcoin and ifaucets was doing. They have an income of referral commissions from faucet sites because of that aside from advertising.

thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:42:27 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 05:55:47 PM by thekingajew

Thanks Smiley

Let me explain it. Smiley

Let's say that we have a have bunch of faucet links with their referral link sstructure like this:

example.com/?r=BTC_ADDRESS
etc.com/?r=BTC_ADDRESS

You will insert these links into your site and will add some code that let the users change that BTC_ADDRESS into their own bitcoin address or if they will not put any bitcoin address, the default address will be yours and it is a win for you because of referral commissions. After you setup the code, you will let users choose what faucets they will include in their rotator. So all of the addition or removal of links were up to you. Your users will just choose what they will include in their rotator. That was landofbitcoin and ifaucets was doing. They have an income of referral commissions from faucet sites because of that aside from advertising.

Okay, i see what you mean. Very interesting. I could work on something like this, maybe i'll start with the referral link then after that work on users custom rotators.

The only issue i see with the custom rotator using the site's list would be if a faucet stopped paying i would change it to a paying one thus it would force there rotator to update.

Thank you for the suggestion. Noted & will check it out Cheesy

This might take a little time since i handle everything server side.
thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:01:21 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 09:26:23 AM by thekingajew

New: You can now earn from the onsite faucet list.

Visit here http://www.free4faucet.com/faucet/earnmore/ for more information. To get started click the earn button and enter your bitcoin address.

Thanks for the suggestion @jonathgb25

Only supports ?r={Bitcoin_Address}
thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:58:00 PM

Now earn from the ePay faucetlist with your own referral link.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:09:59 AM

sorry thats to much ads in the centere for me only ads i see -.-
thekingajew (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:25:06 AM