Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price? Who is making it?  (Read 7356 times)
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:02:57 AM

bitcoin not only one people create price
bitcoin price run and work market demand and supply and issue news bad or good
i think capitalization and volume bitcoin is very high,you is control price market your must much money
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:08:37 AM

It seems that some whales are pushing the price down atm.
whats the point for the whales to push the price down? in my opinion people themselves are selling coins not only big owners of bitcoins though we cannot do anything about it
There are some whales who wish they knew how to use trading. The drop appears to me and I've wondered why someone would sell a huge quantity of coins in a market order, thereby drive the price down, and fail to get top dollar for their coins vs taking more times to liquidate them as a steady price.

The bitcoin price drop just means there are not enough funding in the crypto currency world. People are more interested in Ethereum now.
thats true, it shows that not a lot of people are willing to invest in their bitcoins and it is definitely not a good thing because it does not allow bitcoin to be adopted

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:32:32 AM

whats the point for the whales to push the price down? in my opinion people themselves are selling coins not only big owners of bitcoins though we cannot do anything about it
There are some whales who wish they knew how to use trading. The drop appears to me and I've wondered why someone would sell a huge quantity of coins in a market order, thereby drive the price down, and fail to get top dollar for their coins vs taking more times to liquidate them as a steady price.

The bitcoin price drop just means there are not enough funding in the crypto currency world. People are more interested in Ethereum now.
thats true, it shows that not a lot of people are willing to invest in their bitcoins and it is definitely not a good thing because it does not allow bitcoin to be adopted
If you mean invest then that would simply holding your bitcoin for a specific period and I don't think that would really help in the market circulation, on the other hand if we want some kind of adoption we all need to spend online to increase the circulation of bitcoins and not just hold it.
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:34:15 AM

The bitcoin price has stablised over the last few days. After a few more days of consolidation, the price will rise further.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:13:45 PM

If you mean invest then that would simply holding your bitcoin for a specific period and I don't think that would really help in the market circulation, on the other hand if we want some kind of adoption we all need to spend online to increase the circulation of bitcoins and not just hold it.
but that is sought by the holders of bitcoin to make the market circulation is inhibited so that the price can rise quickly.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:19:26 AM

but that is sought by the holders of bitcoin to make the market circulation is inhibited so that the price can rise quickly.
As more people spend Bitcoin on more small transaction that will help shift mining from being all about minting to being about supporting the network, which it has to do eventually anyway since Bitcoins get made at slower rates over time. It also means that less Bitcoins get immediately sold since it gets diverted to pools.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: