Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:53:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price falling??  (Read 5972 times)
asrilani

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:05:40 AM

I think the bitcoin price is not falling. It has recovered from the $380 range and is stay around the $420 range.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 09:43:59 AM

Nope, price is rising now, not falling, it's 403$ now, and when halving will happen soon, price will rise even more

Yeah, and I think we can consider this price as stable, as there is no major pump or dump in bitcoin at a moment, so holding at a moment and selling after halving is the right thing to do.

Even though the price rise or go down more than 10% a week, it is very normal. The market cap is too small.

Price ups and downs not new in bitcoin, we all are used to it, the good thing would be to hold our bitcoins for the future and sell when we see a major pump in the value of bitcoins.
Let's just guess what will the new floor be. Price swings like these are nothing new unless you're new to bitcoin or new to watching its price day after day.
Its not falling now. It is has just now a good value. And that is very good. I hope later that it will rise for a long time.
So we can get some profit later in the future. And that will be very good. It can also fall down but lets hope for not.

Its good to see the price around the range of 430$. Even when the price was around the 380$ it gave us profit, now it has given extra profit with its normal growth which shows bitcoin price increasing and not falling.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:55:00 AM

Nope, price is rising now, not falling, it's 403$ now, and when halving will happen soon, price will rise even more

Yeah, and I think we can consider this price as stable, as there is no major pump or dump in bitcoin at a moment, so holding at a moment and selling after halving is the right thing to do.

Even though the price rise or go down more than 10% a week, it is very normal. The market cap is too small.

Price ups and downs not new in bitcoin, we all are used to it, the good thing would be to hold our bitcoins for the future and sell when we see a major pump in the value of bitcoins.
Let's just guess what will the new floor be. Price swings like these are nothing new unless you're new to bitcoin or new to watching its price day after day.
Its not falling now. It is has just now a good value. And that is very good. I hope later that it will rise for a long time.
So we can get some profit later in the future. And that will be very good. It can also fall down but lets hope for not.

Its good to see the price around the range of 430$. Even when the price was around the 380$ it gave us profit, now it has given extra profit with its normal growth which shows bitcoin price increasing and not falling.
It is not falling now. You can see now that the price is rising slowly and that is very good, for the people who made an investment.
I hope later that the value will rise for a long time, so we can sell it with a lot of profit and that will be good.
Narosya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:29:46 AM

It is not falling now. You can see now that the price is rising slowly and that is very good, for the people who made an investment.
I hope later that the value will rise for a long time, so we can sell it with a lot of profit and that will be good.

Rising and falling is very normal for the bitcoin price action, it is very volatile. As long as the price rise in long term, it is good.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:39:49 AM

Rising and falling is very normal for the bitcoin price action, it is very volatile. As long as the price rise in long term, it is good.

Yeah their is no need to bother about that. When you analyze bitcoin just look to the whole picture. The current outlook is stable.
Which means the coin has potential and a bright outlookl
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:51:29 PM

Why is the price falling at current???
don't be worry rise and falling this is only usual movement bitcoin prices because this is happened so many times
and These things that are favored by traders because they will buy if prices falling and will hold till prices rise up
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:15:18 PM

don't be worry rise and falling this is only usual movement bitcoin prices because this is happened so many times
and These things that are favored by traders because they will buy if prices falling and will hold till prices rise up

you're right, do not panic just because prices are falling, as it surely will rise again, probably mid-year bitcoin prices will go up with, although current prices are still up and down but stable at the price of $ 400>
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:47:07 PM

It is not falling that low. It is of course falling a little, but I think it is okay. You can also make some profit later in the future.
But you need patience and that is very important. And the halving is also coming, so you never know what can happen in the future.
asrilani

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:32:04 PM

It is not falling that low. It is of course falling a little, but I think it is okay. You can also make some profit later in the future.
But you need patience and that is very important. And the halving is also coming, so you never know what can happen in the future.

The halving will increase the price quite a lot. It may double the price. But the price of bitcoin depends on the general adoption.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:15:11 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 04:34:29 PM by socks435

Yes we dont know what will happen in the future. The pump and dump of the price these following days is not stable but it plays around 410-425 and i think is just a nature of bitcoin that has pump and dump.. we will see the real price changes after halving so we need to wait for it..
Before it happens i will collect more bitcoins so that if it will happen after halving i can make more profit..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:40:52 PM

The halving will increase the price quite a lot. It may double the price. But the price of bitcoin depends on the general adoption.
The price is not falling. It is a little bit stable and that is much better than falling so why are you so negative.
We all hope of course that the value will rise in the future and for those who already have a Bitcoin that they can make some profit later.

lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:56:30 PM

i dont think price will up double than before but yes if price will increase after halving but we dont know how many bitcoin can touch maybe price up only 10%-15%. who knows.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 08:17:55 AM

Bitcoin price is increasing slowly without much fluctuations. I expect this growth till the day of halving. Only then we'll get a very high price for bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:21:20 AM

Price is now stable and that is much better than falling so we must be happy and that is very important.
The halving is also coming and that will be maybe good in the future and we hope that it will rise for a long time.
bleachedno

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:22:57 AM

I hope it will be stable for a while now because i will sell a fair large ammount in the next few days.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:32:53 AM

I hope it will be stable for a while now because i will sell a fair large ammount in the next few days.

Don't think you have to worry about the price unless you're a whale with thousands of Bitcoins to sell. If you're not a whale with that many coins, then you won't even make a dent in the price.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:03:11 AM

The price is not that so much falling. Of course we know that is has fall a little bit, but it is now not that worst.
You can also see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good for those people who already has made an investment.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:02:21 PM

It's not falling, price is pretty stable right now

And only reason why it should fall,  is pumps and dumps only i think, also if someone wil sell their bitcoins or somethong bad will happen to bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
greBit

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:13:48 PM

Bitcoin price is increasing slowly without much fluctuations. I expect this growth till the day of halving. Only then we'll get a very high price for bitcoin.

yes bitcoin price is increasing slowly. but we cant say what will happen tomorrow and this will be the best time to buy. hope will see the better day ahead.
matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:41:42 PM

There is so much hype about the price of bitcoin either going up or going down. The fact is, for every currency, the fluctuations in the prices is what makes it strong. if the price is going down, it means its supply and vice versa. If you look at the dollar, Yen or euro, all of them undergo similar processes for them to remain relevant. I will be very worried if the price of bitcoin was stagnant at the same price because this means that it is no longer relevant are traders are not bothered about it. Therefore, it is normal for the price to gown, and also to go up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: