Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Swing Developer / Hero account stolen - sold to Altcoin4Life in scam loan  (Read 5658 times)
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:45:41 PM

i was in contact with altcoin4life during the whole "mess" and suggested to hand the account back.

on the other hand and i want to stress out as a lender: no evidence of a hack has been presented. i dont say something happend here like swing just went rouge. i found my self in a situation like this a few months ago and i did the right thing right away. i didnt receive a "thank you" or some "cover" because someone else made a mistake. i can understand both sides.

how about all of us cool down a bit and just wait instead of going crazy like 5yr olds?

just my 2 cents

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 11:52:29 PM

i was in contact with altcoin4life during the whole "mess" and suggested to hand the account back.
on the other hand and i want to stress out as a lender: no evidence of a hack has been presented. i dont say something happend here like swing just went rouge. i found my self in a situation like this a few months ago and i did the right thing right away. i didnt receive a "thank you" or some "cover" because someone else made a mistake. i can understand both sides.
how about all of us cool down a bit and just wait instead of going crazy like 5yr olds?
just my 2 cents
mexxer warning him about the collateral/account right away, Altcoin not asking for a signed message from an address that wasn't only staked moments before, I could continue the list,
there were enough warnings/signs of some shady activity, may it be the account being sold or the account being hacked, it was pretty clear the account just changed hands.

We all posted neutral comments on Altcoin4Lifes profile (I even discussed with some other guy via PM whether or not it should be negative, and then opted for a neutral one instead),
and he started retaliating this with negative feedbacks, first one with a lied "risked amount" and then a second one that is just a straight utterly lie.
Hence, the only person currently acting like a 5y/o (one that previously has gotten his lolly taken away) is Altcoins4Life.

And dont misunderstand me, I can completely understand his pov. But I also think he made several mistakes going along with this current situation.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:13:19 AM

And dont misunderstand me, I can completely understand his pov. But I also think he made several mistakes going along with this current situation.

yeah, thats why i said, just lets wait a bit.

SwingDev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:55:37 AM

<snip>

You'll forgive us if we don't pity you for stressing out over something so inconsequential as a message board account. Your arrogance is not a good trait in this scenario, someone else has lost money because of your incompetence and you want to walk away for free. This is your fault at the end of the day, at the least you did not use a secure password on your account and at the worst you have stolen a loan.

There are two options that I can see: You pay altcoin half of what he lost to have the account returned or have the account returned for free, but receive a tsunami of negative rep making it useless.
Oh the fucking irony.  This is totally scammer logic--if you're too stupid to keep your stuff locked up, it's OK to steal it.  It's his account, period.  All the other whining and bargaining that Altcoin4life is doing is trying to put unwarranted blame on the scam-ee.  Swingdev might have been lax, but that's the extent of the blame on his end.

I don't think you understand what irony is. Let's just be clear here: There is no evidence that Swingdev/Murderouskirk was hacked. It would not be the first time that a priviledged member here went rogue and came up with a woe me story to extract some cash from people - many times he mentioned having no money. Scammer logic? How do you know he didn't sell the account and then decided to go back on it? They both share the blame.

just my 2 cents

Hi. I just wanted to point out that I semi-agree with you guys and take no offence. I've seen plenty of clever scams and known figures going rogue as well. I appreciate you looking at the situation from all sides. Things are not always black and white and I like to think that judging by these typed of posts you guys are willing to look at the pros and cons from all perspectives. I can respect that.

I do however stand by my story confidently. I didn't sell it or anything and I'm not going rogue for .13 btc. I think even trying to piece together circumstantial speculative evidence against me would be tough. You'd be trying to piece together a false story, and when that's the case conflicting information on the accusations will always remain prevalent.

Sorry guys, I know everyone in this community everyone loves the drama of a known figure popping but that's not the scenario playing out this time.

Hoping to hear how you want to proceed soon Altcoin4Life. If you've changed your mind and want to keep the account fine. I just ask that you help me direct the old Swing thread to one actually controlled by me, that way I can request a lock on the old on and have a forwarding link in the ANN. I'd strongly prefer not to have my Swing thread locked unless there's a forwarding link. No forwarding link in the ANN is shit tier SEO and and would cause versioning problems in the future. If you don't return the account and wont help me update the ANN I'll be stuck keeping to an un-editable thread.. that would impact a lot more people than just me.

Though It felt like we came to an agreement that time. I am curious what the delay is. I'm still not seeing any emails from Theymos yet so I can safely assume you still have access to MurderousKirk yes?

If it's rep issues you're waiting on I've done all I can on that front. If you want people to remove your negative rep resulting from this situation you will have to deal with them directly, just as I will have to do with MurderousKirk.

The only other thing I can think of is if you're attempting to invest in Swing to profit on the good news of a returned account and current low prices. If that's the case I suggest buying up the sell side and getting it done with. Large sales are uncommon at these rates.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:39:07 AM

i think you should get it back soon

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 02:43:51 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 02:59:08 AM by Altcoin4life

Hi Swingdev

Thanks for your post.

THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL ONLY GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT BACK BY PM TO SWINGDEV ACCOUNT AS THIS IS THE ACCOUNT THAT PROVIDED THE SIGNED MESSAGE.

YOU REQUESTED I SHOULD EMAIL IT, BUT I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT.

YOU WILL NOW RECEIVE THE ACCOUNT BACK BY PM TO SWINGDEV.

I agree with you that you have no control over others leaving me negative or even neutral trust.

TO THE USERS SAYING WHO LEFT ME BAD FEEDBACK AND SAID I LIED ABOUT THE AMOUNT LOST, YES THIS WAS A MISTAKE, I WAS SIMPLY REFERENCING THE AMOUNT I LOST ORIGINALLY TO MURDEROUSKIRK SCAM.  THIS WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO SAY THAT YOU PERSONALLY SCAMMED ME OF 0.13 BTC, I WILL REMOVE THIS REFERENCE.

FINALLY SWINGDEV, ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE PM, PLEASE CHANGE THE EMAIL AND THE PASSWORD (PLEASE CHOOSE A LONG SECURE NEW PASSWORD) OF MURDEROUSKIRK ACCOUNT ASAP.

FINALLY PLEASE MAKE A NEW SIGNED MESSAGE FROM THE ACCOUNT SAYING IT HAS BEEN RETURNED BACK TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER FROM ME, PLEASE POST IT HERE.

YOU WILL RECEIVE A PM WITHIN 24 HOURS. PLEASE POST HERE CONFIRMING ACCOUNT HAS BEEN GIVEN BACK.

Many Thanks
Altcoin4life

SwingDev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:02:30 AM

Hi Swingdev

Thanks for your post.

THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL ONLY GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT BACK BY PM TO SWINGDEV ACCOUNT AS THIS IS THE ACCOUNT THAT PROVIDED THE SIGNED MESSAGE.

YOU REQUESTED I SHOULD EMAIL IT, BUT I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT.

YOU WILL NOW RECEIVE THE ACCOUNT BACK BY PM TO SWINGDEV.

I agree with you that you have no control over others leaving me negative or even neutral trust.

TO THE USERS SAYING WHO LEFT ME BAD FEEDBACK AND SAID I LIED ABOUT THE AMOUNT LOST, YES THIS WAS A MISTAKE, I WAS SIMPLY REFERENCING THE AMOUNT I LOST ORIGINALLY TO MURDEROUSKIRK SCAM.  THIS WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO SAY THAT YOU PERSONALLY SCAMMED ME OF 0.13 BTC, I WILL REMOVE THIS REFERENCE.

FINALLY SWINGDEV, ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE PM, PLEASE CHANGE THE EMAIL AND THE PASSWORD (PLEASE CHOOSE A LONG SECURE NEW PASSWORD) OF MURDEROUSKIRK ACCOUNT ASAP.

FINALLY PLEASE MAKE A NEW SIGNED MESSAGE FROM THE ACCOUNT SAYING IT HAS BEEN RETURNED BACK TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER FROM ME, PLEASE POST IT HERE.

YOU WILL RECEIVE A PM WITHIN 24 HOURS. PLEASE POST HERE CONFIRMING ACCOUNT HAS BEEN GIVEN BACK.

Many Thanks
Altcoin4life

Ok. Ready when you are.
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:32:07 AM

HI EVERYONE THIS IS ALTCOIN4LIFE LOGGED IN TO THE STOLEN ACCOUNT MURDEROUSKIRK.

IT LOOKS LIKE MY LOGIN PASSWORD IS WORKING, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE ACTUALLY LOGGED IN SINCE 14 JANUARY, THE DATE I ACTUALLY SECURED THIS ACCOUNT AS COLLATERAL.

I WILL NOW LOG OUT AND LOG BACK IN TO ALTCOIN4LIFE

I WILL THEN PM THE PASSWORD FOR THIS ACCOUNT MURDEROUSKIRK TO SWINGDEV.

PLEASE WAIT SWINGDEV

THANKS
ALTCOIN4LIFE
Altcoin4life

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:34:49 AM

HI

I HAVE NOW SENT A PM TO SWINGDEV WITH THE PASSWORD FOR MURDEROUSKIRK.

PLEASE CAN SWINGDEV CONFIRM THEY HAVE SECURED IT ASAP.

THANKS
ALTCOIN4LIFE

Altcoin4life

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:39:40 AM

SWINGDEV, ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE PM, PLEASE CHANGE THE EMAIL AND THE PASSWORD (PLEASE CHOOSE A LONG SECURE NEW PASSWORD) OF MURDEROUSKIRK ACCOUNT ASAP.

PLEASE MAKE A NEW SIGNED MESSAGE FROM THE ACCOUNT SAYING IT HAS BEEN RETURNED BACK TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER FROM ME, PLEASE POST IT HERE.

murderouskirk

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:46:09 AM

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is murderouskirk posting from murderouskirk. Altcoin4Life has returned my account! 11:44PM EST 1/20/2016 - \o/ Hooray!
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1E6soVzn7Z5NGguwD9sZfXkVmn8a51Cg71
H/tljcNY6VUWgEy7UB0S3m+hH24CNXCgnGByl81j/Oi6DFNJWGS7Y7Mfxr/9I66xLugx4kkpcxBieWvDDrPYbqc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Location of addy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1164721.msg12788990#msg12788990
murderouskirk

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:47:05 AM

SWINGDEV, ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE PM, PLEASE CHANGE THE EMAIL AND THE PASSWORD (PLEASE CHOOSE A LONG SECURE NEW PASSWORD) OF MURDEROUSKIRK ACCOUNT ASAP.

PLEASE MAKE A NEW SIGNED MESSAGE FROM THE ACCOUNT SAYING IT HAS BEEN RETURNED BACK TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER FROM ME, PLEASE POST IT HERE.

Done!

Thanks for coming through Altcoin4life. Much appreciated man.

Please post your address again for me.

(All of my personal messages have been wiped, but w/e I'm just happy this has come to a close  Grin)
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:23:17 AM

This is murderouskirk posting from murderouskirk. Altcoin4Life has returned my account! 11:44PM EST 1/20/2016 - \o/ Hooray!
H/tljcNY6VUWgEy7UB0S3m+hH24CNXCgnGByl81j/Oi6DFNJWGS7Y7Mfxr/9I66xLugx4kkpcxBieWvDDrPYbqc=

Location of addy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1164721.msg12788990#msg12788990

verified
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 06:29:07 AM

Message checks out. Take good care of your account and tip Alcoin4life generously. I revised my feedback for both of you.
Altcoin4life

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:13:33 AM

Done!

Thanks for coming through Altcoin4life. Much appreciated man.

Please post your address again for me.

(All of my personal messages have been wiped, but w/e I'm just happy this has come to a close  Grin)

Hi murderouskirk/swingdev

If you decide to pay something in the future, my address is

1HbPkpQiKgq48mCpL5BTxyVsHf4fjM8uop

Thanks
Altcoin4life

Timelord2067
Legendary

Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:55:49 PM

This is bullshit behavior on the part of altcoin, and why am I not surprised here?  He's only in this for himself and only agreed to return this account after people started leaving him (-) trust.  And now he's retaliating.  Fuck that.

I guess .13BTC is worth more than the reputation that he is trying to build, kudos for him for prolonging this sob story.

It might take awhile for him to get those red marks removed and the only users who will be interested in his lending thread are the scammers.

seriously, ruining your reputation and money making service for .13BTC

It would seem at this late hour that Altcoin4Life is stalling in removing his fraudulent accusation that I have scammed him for BTC 0.13 in the feedback / trust that he has left on my trust wall.

Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:59:04 PM

This is bullshit behavior on the part of altcoin, and why am I not surprised here?  He's only in this for himself and only agreed to return this account after people started leaving him (-) trust.  And now he's retaliating.  Fuck that.

I guess .13BTC is worth more than the reputation that he is trying to build, kudos for him for prolonging this sob story.

It might take awhile for him to get those red marks removed and the only users who will be interested in his lending thread are the scammers.

seriously, ruining your reputation and money making service for .13BTC

It would seem at this late hour that Altcoin4Life is stalling in removing his fraudulent accusation that I have scammed him for BTC 0.13 in the feedback / trust that he has left on my trust wall.

@The Pharmacist
You get a hacked account as collateral, basically losing 0.13 BTC ($50)
Somehow the original owner comes out of nowhere and says it was hacked.
Suspicious?
People start leaving you negative trust and not the owner of the supposed hacked account.
Basically; Lost $50, Lost collateral, Get negatives for not wanting to lose your money
Obviously he will leave feedback for those who left it for him.
How do we know that the original account isn't the one who just used that story to get a free 0.13?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:17:45 PM

@The Pharmacist
You get a hacked account as collateral, basically losing 0.13 BTC ($50)
Somehow the original owner comes out of nowhere and says it was hacked.
Suspicious?
People start leaving you negative trust and not the owner of the supposed hacked account.
Basically; Lost $50, Lost collateral, Get negatives for not wanting to lose your money
Obviously he will leave feedback for those who left it for him.
How do we know that the original account isn't the one who just used that story to get a free 0.13?
So out of nowhere you jump into the conversation ? I suggest you study the topics and the situations thoroughly before posting comments .Let me clear that one for you.

So the hacked account tries to scam me for 0.50.I spread the word (through mex) and surprisingly the hacked account had already started his scam attempts .So Mexxer and few others (including me) left warning on his account .At the same time,the hacked account posted a request of 0.13 loan in altcoin4life's lending thread and the next post was mexxer's warning altcoin4life to not given him the loan, since the account is hacked.Ignoring the warning,altcoin4life took the account as collateral (without acknowledging the warning) and gave the loan.Loan gets defaulted with negative trust to the collateral.

Now when the real owner finds out about this,he messages altcoin4life to get his account back.He provided signed message on request and everything else to prove he is the true owner of the account (which he is).So how come its the owner's fault ,that his account got hacked ? Instead of giving the account to the rightful owner ,Altcoin4life did all sort of drama including asking money to cover up his loss.In which damn books of law this makes sense ?Whatever altcoin4life did was his and only his mistake despite of the big fuckin warning by mexxer-2.Now he is all whining about it and giving negative feedback to people who posted against him(including me).
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 02:53:27 PM

Once again, Altcoin4life,
remove your bullshit negative feedback from the accounts you have tagged for whatever idiotic idea of how the feedback system works you have.
This situation seems solved right now, and I guess we would all be ready to only leave a neutral comment about it on your trust page,
however, with you leaving others and me 2 negatives for basically nothing, that's not how this situation will unfold.
Currently, you got all the cards in your hand (you returned the account, admitted making mistakes), but if you continue to stonewall and stall,
this might change.
Be smart over here, don't be a stupid, stubborn donkey

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Timelord2067
Legendary

Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:04:15 PM

If it wasn't for Altcoin4life , I wouldn't have found this multi users / alt of using the same wallet

BiTZeD , chanlance , SAMKUSH , kaomaxx
all using the same wallet 15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW and all claiming from the same give away archived here http://archive.is/NrBDK

15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW

Loan amount : 0.01
Collateral : my account
Loan reason : Personal
Your BTC address : 15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW
Repayment offered : 0.0115
Date of repayment : January 21

I accepted your loan request. I confirm that I took your account as collateral. The money has been sent. txID : 0bdc3839a3b124934e956ccca8ee410f6e6d8212f9d5df2fa5354e8fff4eb41c.

Liked & Retweeted.

https://twitter.com/jamulance

btc address: 15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289315.0 (Locked thread) BiTZeD again...

Loan amount 0.015 BTC
Term length: 7 days
collateral: this account
Repayment amount: 0.017 btc
BTC address: 15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW

https://twitter.com/Jamulance

1. all ducks
2. Macrocheira kaempferi
3. -15
4. C . earh
5. C. protons and neutrons

voted 15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW

239day still #90

15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW     Cheesy

exchange your bitcoins for paypal money automatic exchanger alfacashier.com
a tip would be good  15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233416.msg12845106#msg12845106 (locked thread)

Huh Huh number- 252

...and two posts below that is another wallet by SAMKUSH

SAMKUSH

1MiH3h6SV3DUuFfQUuBTwALASx1wCLJ3Tk

... and one post below that by BiTZeD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233416.msg12845145#msg12845145

1AHuUzeWQT378WMMbk9sxakMcmsCZfeS5N

BiTZeD , chanlance , SAMKUSH , kaomaxx all using the same wallet 15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW and all claiming from the same give away archived here http://archive.is/NrBDK

Altcoin4life : Any closer to removing the fake negative trust that you left me and some others?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: