Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PSA Video  (Read 454 times)
cylver (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:16:03 AM

So I got bored, and made a video from things i've been seeing recently, maybe it might help some people... Or not... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hope you enjoy either way:
https://youtu.be/LmExF4XsWAI

thanks
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:30:32 PM

So I got bored, and made a video from things i've been seeing recently, maybe it might help some people... Or not... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks
How does this video correspond with Investor-based games, at least you need to tell us.

cylver (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:39:06 PM

thanks
How does this video correspond with Investor-based games, at least you need to tell us.

Its all in the same... All bs really... If I really need to explain...

Just go ahead and send your funds to my wallet, it will go to better uses. lol
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:38:08 PM

thanks

Its all in the same... All bs really... If I really need to explain...

Just go ahead and send your funds to my wallet, it will go to better uses. lol
This is still not clear, are you trying to raise some fund for a particular project? Links are dangerous to click nowadays.

cylver (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:36:38 PM

This is still not clear, are you trying to raise some fund for a particular project? Links are dangerous to click nowadays.

lmao, It's a youtube link...
You know, the MOST dangerous links that are out there...

I don't know if you're being serious or attempting to troll...
This is a parody warning to anyone who actually believes HYIP, and thinks they will become rich over night.
If you don't understand this, the problem is deeper than that of what I can help.
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:41:33 PM

lmao, It's a youtube link...
You know, the MOST dangerous links that are out there...

I don't know if you're being serious or attempting to troll...
This is a parody warning to anyone who actually believes HYIP, and thinks they will become rich over night.
If you don't understand this, the problem is deeper than that of what I can help.

Well seeing as how you can embed a malicious link into a YouTube link to make it seem like YouTube when it's not. This is obviously not the case but if you're really scared inspect element and see what it is + have your antivirus system on at all times.

Nice video though. I like the editing and understand the message but ponzis are still profitable - you just have to know how to use them. Like playing cards, you need to know the strategies and THE GAME to do well. I didn't say that you could become rich by a ponzi either I said profitable. That means like a few dollars. If someone wants to get rich maybe they should get a job and work for the money.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
cylver (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:50:31 PM

Well seeing as how you can embed a malicious link into a YouTube link to make it seem like YouTube when it's not. This is obviously not the case but if you're really scared inspect element and see what it is + have your antivirus system on at all times.

Nice video though. I like the editing and understand the message but ponzis are still profitable - you just have to know how to use them. Like playing cards, you need to know the strategies and THE GAME to do well. I didn't say that you could become rich by a ponzi either I said profitable. That means like a few dollars. If someone wants to get rich maybe they should get a job and work for the money.

Understandable, if you're paranoid, you can find way to check. I just made this for shits and giggles, I been seeing all these websites pop up promising retarded amounts of % in a very short amount of time, and then disappear. Also there were a few games I saw do this as well, hype up their arrival, then run with the funds before site even opens. lol

The worse part is these all are multiple offenders, under different aliases. The sad part, it's the same people that fall for it over and over and get burned. As far as ponzi scheme, of course, the first few get a chance to actually make off with some money. But as you said, get a job, it's the only way to get money in this world.

Also, thank you for understanding the message of the video... :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: