Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:50:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING! DON'T DONATE!  (Read 9950 times)
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 06:13:55 PM

Thanks a lot to all my customers, fuck this people, they are gay, they wouldn't give a piece of bread if you were blind.

Contact me if any problems or if you want money refunded for any reason.

You want a piece of bread or something to eat?
Send me your BTC address and we can work things out Wink
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 06:34:02 PM

Thanks a lot to all my customers, fuck this people, they are gay, they wouldn't give a piece of bread if you were blind.

Contact me if any problems or if you want money refunded for any reason.

I hope you enjoy your self-delusions and all this attention you have gotten. 

I will give you some good advice.  You should take time each day to meditate and think about what you really stand for and what you want in life.  Try to be a good friend and person in your community.   Turn-off the television and start reading non-fiction books.  Eat healthy, limit your intake of sugar, drugs and alcohol.   Be comfortable in your own skin and smile. 

Don't let your emotion rule you and keep your ego in check.   

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 10:56:16 PM

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
        Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
        Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
        Requires excessive admiration
        Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
        Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
        Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
        Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
        Shows arrogant, haughty behavior or attitudes.
confirmed for narcissistic personality disorder

I would say yes for the excessive admiration, given how he flaunts his thread views like a badge of honor.
max in montreal

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 11:03:32 PM

I AM YOUR BOSS IF I WANT, I JUST NEED THE MONEY, YOU WILL BE MY SLAVE, YOU WILL BE PAID EXATLY 5000$ TO LICK MY ASS SOON AND I WILL GIVE YOU 100$ CHRISTMAS BONUS IF YOU LICK MY BALLS TOO.

I'd do it all for 1000$, pm me if interested... Grin
felipelalli

Activity: 229
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 11:06:52 PM

torac is those who arrive at the home of his girlfriend, slaps on the ass of mother, father asks for a beer pro, opens the fridge and burps on the couch.
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 11:11:06 PM

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
        Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
        Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
        Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
        Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
        Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

I would say yes for the excessive admiration, given how he flaunts his thread views like a badge of honor.

I'd say yes for the envious, too. That's 9/9.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
21after2

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 11:14:55 PM

I'd say yes for the envious, too. That's 9/9.

I didn't even notice that one, really. He certainly thinks we're all envious of the $1,000 a week he's making.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 11:44:58 PM

Are you talking about MPOE-PR and he/her many alts??
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 12:46:17 AM

Where do I pay you for analysis? I will pay you, I don't want a free slave.

1Fuck2X96iQExRTnA7qoTgwRFFvMEJDBEU

please

QuantumKiwi

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 12:49:43 AM

What a strange strange thread, was there any staff input and conclusion as to why he was banned?

bit of a lolwut haha

Starting your own website?
CLOUD Hosting from $4.95/0.05BTC!
DPony13

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 12:52:36 AM

Lol,

being a donor doesnt make you some "forum god"

EndTheFed123, if you had just taken the money it wouldn't have ended like this Sad
BTW this hasn't been the real DPony13 since he "came back", I just hacked this account, SirLolicon is the real DPony13 I think.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 12:56:19 AM

What a strange strange thread, was there any staff input and conclusion as to why he was banned?

bit of a lolwut haha

Is there any confirmation that he has been banned?  He was still posting a few hours ago.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 01:02:34 AM

bit of a lolwut haha

Is there any confirmation that he has been banned?  He was still posting a few hours ago.

He has not been banned.  Just his many selling threads have been locked.

Go figure??
21after2

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 01:05:39 AM

bit of a lolwut haha

Go figure??

Mods like their freedom of speech, I guess. Either that or they're way too entertained by him to ban him. I know I would be.
Meizirkki

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 01:10:13 AM

This thread is the most amusing thing I've seen in this forum. Grin Thank you for not banning him, he brings happiness Smiley
myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 01:10:46 AM

bit of a lolwut haha

Go figure??

Ask Atlas how well banning works.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 01:22:49 AM

Atlas isn't even a super hacker. Torac's probably taken over Theymos' cpanel account and posts as him, while Theymos posts as torac, except torac has a must-approve option set, allowing him to modify Theymos' posts prior to them posting.

I guess we'll know when torac gets bored once Theymos starts a sticky thread... "LICK THE BALLS OF YOUR BOSS, SHEEP BITCH!"
myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 01:26:38 AM

Atlas isn't even a super hacker. Torac's probably taken over Theymos' cpanel account and posts as him, while Theymos posts as torac, except torac has a must-approve option set, allowing him to modify Theymos' posts prior to them posting.

I guess we'll know when torac gets bored once Theymos starts a sticky thread... "LICK THE BALLS OF YOUR BOSS, SHEEP BITCH!"

LOL... I can't wait.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 01:34:07 AM

This thread is the most amusing thing I've seen in this forum. Grin Thank you for not banning him, he brings happiness Smiley

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
shep

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 01:37:50 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2013, 01:48:50 AM by shep

bit of a lolwut haha

Is there any confirmation that he has been banned?  He was still posting a few hours ago.

He has not been banned.  Just his many selling threads have been locked.

Go figure??

Gabriel Seletchi can come back under a proxy, but his revenue stream has effectively been diminished. He can't sell here publicly under his handle "torac" or under any dummy accounts he may create, because Theymos banned sales of accounts/invites related to torrents and nzb indexers.  Seletchi will be mad for awhile, but eventually he'll find some new interest to pursue elsewhere.  There is no money for him or others to make here, at least not by selling credentials or invites that were procured from hacked/compromised accounts or from accounts that were procured through unauthorized transfers (violations of ToS).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: