Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlie's Guide to Successful Alcohol Abuse  (Read 673 times)
Charlie Prime (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 09:09:53 PM

I prepare for Tuesday morning...

Surefire Hangover Remedy:  Ethanol is a poisonous toxin.  Don't drink it fool.

Barring that strategy, below is my recipe for properly abusing alcohol.

* Drink expensive booze.  Cheap stuff really does cause worse hangovers.  You deserve better.

* Eat while you drink, preferably fatty foods.

* Toward the end of the night, switch to drinking water.

* When you get home, vomit if possible. Perform the "toothbrush tickle".

* Right before bed, overdose on vitamin B12, vitamin C, and water.  I'm talking 5,000 units of each, and forcing down at least two or three bottles of water.  I prefer liquid B-complex.  The water is essential.  It really what makes all the difference.

If you remember nothing else, remember to stand in your kitchen and swill water until you can't hold any more before staggering to bed.

The last two years I intended to get drunk on New Year's Eve but chickened out and abused opiates instead.  People say I'm far less obnoxious on narcotics than ethanol.  Probably true.  I recall that on pharmaceuticals I wake up with more money in my pocket and fewer apologetic phone calls to make.

I could stay home Monday night and watch sci-fi movies, but preventing the beautiful women of the world from enjoying my dancing abilities would be a sin. Their husbands won't dance with them, so I must. This is my cosmic burden.  C'est la vie.   Grin

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2012, 09:15:32 PM

Water is the answer.

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2012, 09:16:37 PM

All pretty good advice, though I can't advocate inducing vomit... but if it happens, let it happen.

A hangover is a dehydrated brain. Drinking plenty of water really is the best thing you can do to prevent it. Alternate your booze with water. Not only will it save you money, but it will save your head in the morning. The megadose of vitamins isn't a bad idea, either.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
dotcom

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 04:33:47 AM

>Politics board
>Charlie's Guide to Successful Alcohol Abuse

I approve
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1038

Death to enemies!

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 11:14:28 PM

Drink expensive booze.  Cheap stuff really does cause worse hangovers.  You deserve better.
No. You can buy less expensive booze, get less drunk so it will cause less aftereffects. It is like Drive Lamborghini, expensive cars are less likely to be involved in accidents Of course, because I would not be able to afford a much gas for Lambo V12 engine Cheesy

Eat while you drink, preferably fatty foods
I prefer just to eat normal food in small quantity. If your stomach is full like aquarium, any foreign objects floating in stomach and tickling the walls can cause eruption.

Toward the end of the night, switch to drinking water.
I switch to even more bottles of beer.

When you get home, vomit if possible. Perform the "toothbrush tickle"
This is unnecessary and wasteful ritual, but it usually happens in taxi.

Right before bed, overdose on vitamin B12, vitamin C, and water
Right before bed I overdose on even more beer and vodka. Overdosing on water is unnecessary and can result in wet bed. Just have bottle of water or high-quality weak beer nearby if you need it.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: