Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you buy from India  (Read 5728 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:27:10 AM

What about the low cost indian phone "Freedom 251"? I read this week some information about a very low cost under 5 dollars phone. But i don't know if its possible to buy it now, or if it will be avaible on following weeks. I think in this case could be higher the shipping cost than the phone.
It is difficult to believe! If a phone with this price exists then all people may buy at least one of that phone!

Here you have news about it: http://9to5google.com/2016/02/17/freedom-251-four-dollar-smartphone/
Its cheaper than the cost of its hardware, but could be that the company used this as a promotion with limited units at this price. Now they have a lot of publicity free, on technology websites, and newspapers. At this price, i want one to test it.
Promotion can be a motivation for selling those phones with that cheap price. However I hope these prices become more usual for phone sellers.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
dragon1245

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:59:00 PM

ketamine
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:20:42 AM

I would be interested to know that what all spices are you guys interested in buying. We have a lot lot of spices here in India and I might be able to ship them to you for reasonable prices, but I don't know what's in demand in the foreign market for spices. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what all spices are they interested in. Do PM me if you have some specific request.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:57:52 PM

I would be interested to know that what all spices are you guys interested in buying. We have a lot lot of spices here in India and I might be able to ship them to you for reasonable prices, but I don't know what's in demand in the foreign market for spices. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what all spices are they interested in. Do PM me if you have some specific request.

Apart from Spices , the Jute Products and Handicrafts products  are also very famous in abroad and are in very demand i can supply this in foreign country in bitcoin payment.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 10:05:14 AM

When visiting turkey wee went to the local market and bought chillis that were really cheap and far superior to any ive ever had here. Does india have the same kind of quality chillis? id be willing to pay btc for a bag of these if you can get them?

apurveanand

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:41:18 AM

That phone was a scam.
The phone which was named freedom 251 is originally a a phone from China based company adcom. Originally pricing 15 times the price the spammer promised.
There had been done 7 crore bookings in 3 business days. The company for now had closed any further booking and promised to deliver it in next 4 months. I think he is planning to flew away with all those scammed money of booking.
What about the low cost indian phone "Freedom 251"? I read this week some information about a very low cost under 5 dollars phone. But i don't know if its possible to buy it now, or if it will be avaible on following weeks. I think in this case could be higher the shipping cost than the phone.
It is difficult to believe! If a phone with this price exists then all people may buy at least one of that phone!

Here you have news about it: http://9to5google.com/2016/02/17/freedom-251-four-dollar-smartphone/
Its cheaper than the cost of its hardware, but could be that the company used this as a promotion with limited units at this price. Now they have a lot of publicity free, on technology websites, and newspapers. At this price, i want one to test it.
Promotion can be a motivation for selling those phones with that cheap price. However I hope these prices become more usual for phone sellers.
apurveanand

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:48:17 AM

If u can find someway of getting things deliver to ur doorstep from India but can't do that cause of payment to be made in INR.
I can do the payment for you in exchange of bitcoins.
PM me if u want help.
KingOfBet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:22:54 AM

i think good product is big fresh shrimp Grin
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:15:01 AM

pretty sure my buddy who doesnt have health insurance gets his generic ventolin inhalers from
india

I assume there is money to be made in that

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:42:39 AM

Let me know the rates for black salt.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:36:52 PM

That phone was a scam.
The phone which was named freedom 251 is originally a a phone from China based company adcom. Originally pricing 15 times the price the spammer promised.
There had been done 7 crore bookings in 3 business days. The company for now had closed any further booking and promised to deliver it in next 4 months. I think he is planning to flew away with all those scammed money of booking.

At the first when I saw it I conjectured there is a story behined it. Do you have any link or online reference that said this?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:43:58 PM

i think good product is big fresh shrimp Grin
Really hard to send a fresh food around the world, the shrimp would be stale or Not-so-fresh when it got delivered to your doorsteps Tongue

That phone was a scam.

I figured it out to be a scam Grin
There's no way a phone can be that cheap
You need to pay the labors which they won't be able to cover it with $4 phone Tongue
apurveanand

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:57:48 AM

1.5 USD per kg. I don't know any cheap courier service. If u can find some cheap shipping method then I can help u with it.
kartel616

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:46:02 AM

i would buy cellphone from india, i hear there so many cheap cellphone Cheesy

HackerBOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:27:03 PM

I would like buy diamond and saphire Smiley
how much?

HackerBOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:29:39 PM

do you have black salt?
cool! Grin

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:30:37 PM

I would like buy diamond and saphire Smiley
how much?
Not sure if you are just trolling here but neither diamond or sapphire are cheaper in India or are readily available to everybody.Diamond comes from South Africa and is polished and shaped in India.Sold all over the world for higher prices.Though Dubai is the place if you really are looking buy some.  
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:38:24 PM

Basically I am from India and I would like to buy from India Such as mobile phone , Grocery products , Recharge for btc , cheap whole sale solar products or some imported products such as hard disk from western digital

but you have to provide free shipping all over India with minimum cost of 40 rs as every one provide like this
and don't forgot to launch affiliate system of that website it will boost your site traffic
depthsofsun

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:53:00 PM

Hi,

I am from india.
I am planing develop shopping website which accepts only btc. What would you guys like to buy from India.

INCREDIBLE.

We would like to receive natural cosmetics from India, tea, fruits, souvenirs hand made, cool earrings and other beauty stuff for girls. Maybe you have some, emm. charas, weed. lol no forget this.

We are hugely interested in silver jewelry or white gold jewelry also.
mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:03:12 PM

maybe some indian mithai haha

Ahmed
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: