Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Austrian Schools Teach Christian Hymn Where “God” is Replaced with “Allah”  (Read 599 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:30:54 PM

Regardless of the ostensible naiveté of the crazies and Jews in charge, the Moslems have a very clear plan: mass conversions to Islam and the establishment of a caliphate in Europe.

Breitbart:

Austrian authorities are investigating after children were sent home from a kindergarten with homework to learn the words to a Christian hymn, which had the word ‘God’ replaced with ‘Allah’.

The Austrian parent of one child at the Muslim majority school in Oberösterreich complained after he found the handout given to his daughter with the words and musical notation for the popular German children’s hymn ‘Gottes liebe ist so wunderbar’ (God’s love is so wonderful) had been edited and photocopied with new lyrics.
http://www.dailystormer.com/austrian-schools-teach-christian-hymn-where-god-is-replaced-with-allah/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:30:26 PM

Why would they even teach such nonsense. Thought you couldn't teach religion in school. Why not Christianity? Those stupid liberals with their idiotic Common Core garbage. If I were a parent their, I'd be outraged.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:20:09 PM

Why would they even teach such nonsense. Thought you couldn't teach religion in school. Why not Christianity? Those stupid liberals with their idiotic Common Core garbage. If I were a parent their, I'd be outraged.
This is a good question. This is beyond educational purposes. It's simply forcing religion onto little kids

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:01:37 PM

While I do agree with you, keep in mind this happened in Austria, not the US. I'm not sure they have Common Core in their schools.

butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:27:41 PM

wtf??? its a joke??? why all europeans going to crazy and starting worship allah??? that is so sick!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:35:20 AM

wtf??? its a joke??? why all europeans going to crazy and starting worship allah??? that is so sick!

Just the Western Europeans. The Eastern Europeans are not interested in bowing down to these stone age barbarians. That said, there is a lot of resistance against the ongoing Islamizaton of Europe in various Western European nations. Even in Austria, the anti-Muslim FPÖ is currently polling around 35% of the vote. In Switzerland, the SVP is polling between 30% and 35%. PVV is rising in the Netherlands and the Front National is currently the most popular political party in France. Even in the radical feminist ruled Sweden, the anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats are polling up to 28% of the vote.
RayBrady

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 02:36:25 AM

Speaking my hearts feelings:

This is absolutely disgusting.

xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:47:30 PM

Allah is not GOD! For crying out loud cry babies. Allah has no children and is god of the Quran, but is not God! God said "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased". Allah says "cut the infidels heads off". Allah is not the same as The God.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:01:36 AM

Regardless of the ostensible naiveté of the crazies and Jews in charge, the Moslems have a very clear plan: mass conversions to Islam and the establishment of a caliphate in Europe.

Breitbart:

Austrian authorities are investigating after children were sent home from a kindergarten with homework to learn the words to a Christian hymn, which had the word ‘God’ replaced with ‘Allah’.

The Austrian parent of one child at the Muslim majority school in Oberösterreich complained after he found the handout given to his daughter with the words and musical notation for the popular German children’s hymn ‘Gottes liebe ist so wunderbar’ (God’s love is so wonderful) had been edited and photocopied with new lyrics.
http://www.dailystormer.com/austrian-schools-teach-christian-hymn-where-god-is-replaced-with-allah/

I dont see any bad thing on this arrangements.. Allah or god , it doesn't matter anyway because both of them stands for the same holy concept..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:49:01 PM

I dont see any bad thing on this arrangements.. Allah or god , it doesn't matter anyway because both of them stands for the same holy concept..

Oh yeah? Then why only Allah? Why not Jesus or Krishna or Moses? Or why not Buddha or Confucius? They also stands for the same concept. This BS would have been slightly justifiable had it happened in some Muslim-majority nation such as Saudi Arabia (where all the religions with the exception of Islam are banned) or Malaysia. But in Austria? Hell no.
Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:11:21 PM

Unfortunately, Europe with so called human rights made this problem. Austria is christian country with history, well known origins and it's a shame what's happening there...The hymne says "God" not Alah!! But they let people from muslim countries in, to live there and they came with their habits and trying to make new Afganistan, or Arabia etc and they will do this because nobody stops them!! They came in Austria, so they must accept Austrian way of life, hymne and everything. The official religion is chirstian there. If they don't like it they sholud go away in muslim countries. Now what? All people from Austria should sing to Allah? No way. If nobody stops them Austria will convert to islamic country

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:17:05 PM

I don't think this is good idea.
Muslims coming to Europe as refugees should accept our culture and values, and not the opposite.
It's natural and normal that you accept rules and social organization of country where you come as a guest.
What is next?
Instead of Jesus, we will begin to worship Muhammad, Buddha or other holy man?
As long as we are willing to go to meet the others?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
zoneout

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:20:50 PM

I don't think this is good idea.
Muslims coming to Europe as refugees should accept our culture and values, and not the opposite.
It's natural and normal that you accept rules and social organization of country where you come as a guest.
What is next?
Instead of Jesus, we will begin to worship Muhammad, Buddha or other holy man?
As long as we are willing to go to meet the others?

+1
This is the problem with muslims...they go all over the world and want others to adapt to their culture, they are spreading through Europe to make it a new middle east. They should learn to adapt and not trying to dominate others.
Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Well this is an invaison of them on Europe ann civilization...They have intention to make islam only religion...Beacuse of European law nad human rights they now are using it against Europe..if they come in Austria should accept European laws,habits and so on..if not go back

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: