Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin price image  (Read 278 times)
Laosai (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:04:02 PM

Hello guys, what do you call that image where the bitcoin price was constantly updated depending on the usd price you put? I saw it before on some thread on marketplace but I forgot the link now. All I can remember , it has 'herokapp' or maybe 'herukapp' or something like that (quite not sure tbh) on the link. Anyone knows?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:23:55 PM

lucky for you i had it deep in my bookmarks:
http://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/

(i am looking for the same thing but reverse [bitcoin > USD])

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Laosai (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:10:34 PM

lucky for you i had it deep in my bookmarks:
http://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/

(i am looking for the same thing but reverse [bitcoin > USD])

Great! That's what I am looking for. The reverse version would be good also and I am also looking for different currencies but unfortunately it only supports usd. Thanks a lot!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: