Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Beta Wallet ! Have Anyone Tried?  (Read 6447 times)
Digitalbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 04:17:30 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 05:32:32 PM by Digitalbitcoin

I am just tried for wallet to send bitcoins but wallet taking lots of time. Think that might have to try on other browser tried but still taking lots of time to synchronise wallet. Showing no balance. So clicked on link below wallet it takes me to New Beta wallet. Now trying to login but it show old wallet that Wallet version 3 not supported.

I m so much in trouble Have anyone facing same Issue ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 04:48:40 PM

I've seen a similar problem being discussed in the local section I'm in and also another thread that have some problems after upgrading to the beta version here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1344049.0
I would advice to contact blockchain.info support and usually they get back to you within a day with good breaking down of solutions.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:48:48 PM

Are you talking about blockchain.info? I haven't used that site again since the latest incident where some transactions were showing up faulty. I also remember trying to log in and having almost a heart attack because my passphrase was not being recognized. Got tired and moved all my funds to Bitcoin Core and never looked back.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:10:26 PM

I am just tried for wallet to send bitcoins but wallet taking lots of time. Think that might have to try on other browser tried but still taking lots of time to synchronise wallet. Showing no balance. So clicked on link below wallet it takes me to New Beta wallet. Now trying to login but it show old wallet that Wallet version 3 not supported.

If you are talking about Blockchain.info then never send or store money on their beta wallet because they clearly mentioned this in their terms and conditions:

Code:
6.4 We make no warranty that the Website or the server that makes it available, are free of 
viruses or errors, that its content is accurate, that it will be uninterrupted, or that defects
will be corrected. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of any kind, from
action taken, or taken in reliance on material, or information, contained on the Website.

Better use their older version of wallet and try to add more fees (more than 0.0001BTC) as your transaction is taking lot of time to process.
Be sure to check if you have enabled any 2FA and use that code in case you are wondering why the transaction is not processed at all.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:03:57 AM

No, there are a lot of threads coming out to complain about the new version's glitch. We'd better stick to the old version untile new one becomes stable.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:43:28 AM

I would advice to contact blockchain.info support and usually they get back to you within a day with good breaking down of solutions.

We're talking about Blockchain.info here, right?

Their support is trash except for a few precious exceptions - I've heard horror stories told in the dark about users losing all their coins (a substantial amount) and Blockchain.info not even paying them a glance.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 03:28:49 AM

It is very unstable OP at the point, read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1344049.new

I have seen a similar post on reddit too I think, so if you must try it, do it with small amount of coins.

Also, I think (not sure) there isn't a way to export the private keys in the new one cmiiw.

Digitalbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 04:39:24 AM

But how to get back to older version. When trying to logging on old version its showing this error.

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:49:49 AM

But how to get back to older version. When trying to logging on old version its showing this error.

http://s2.postimg.org/jhlqyc9h5/blockchain.jpg

Try clicking here --- https://blockchain.info/wallet

What have you done last time and from when was it showing like that?
I can normally access their older version of web wallet Huh

You can also try their Google Chrome wallet or download their mobile app and try again.
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:56:52 AM

If there is a Beta version, then what version are we using now? So what's the best thing to do? Not open the Beta version for now and wait for further enhancements or updates?

Digitalbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 05:58:44 AM

http://s2.postimg.org/jhlqyc9h5/blockchain.jpg

Try clicking here --- https://blockchain.info/wallet

What have you done last time and from when was it showing like that?
I can normally access their older version of web wallet Huh

You can also try their Google Chrome wallet or download their mobile app and try again.

I tried it to login to old version of Blockchain.info webs wallet. But after entering Id and password it shows version 3 is not supported and I can just able to login to beta web wallet. Its quite different layout and more features. But having problem with synchronization web wallet taking lots of time to load. Even trying so send payment at that time it shows the approximate time for confirmation.
Digitalbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 06:02:46 AM

I searched quite deeply about this issue got info that Once user upgrade from previous version to new beta version no authentication with last version. Its like generating new private keys as usual. Once you used that key, it gets invalid. Like as same. Once upgrade Then no return back.

Well I am in touch with blockchain support. will updates useful information.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:12:08 AM

I have also upgraded to new wallet but only thing i don't like there is we can't see cold wallet balance or we can't send balance from cold wallet with new wallet they have. I have some funds in cold storage address but can't send them out, waiting for them to enable it. Although i like the new design they have.
Digitalbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 08:22:26 AM

Ya New look is quite impressive and also with Good UI and UX. But might be upgradation is the reason of delay.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:29:49 AM

Ya New look is quite impressive and also with Good UI and UX. But might be upgradation is the reason of delay.
Yes UI is impressive but there are lots of feature of old wallet missing in this version. I can't see place to verify and sign message, cold wallet feature etc. Angry

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:52:17 AM

i mistakenly upgraded my blockchain wallet to beta version yesterday and i dont see import/export of private key option so i tried to send them an email asking on how to switch back to the old version and they said there is no way to switch back to the old one so basically im fucked up specially when BC wallet goes down sometime.
Digitalbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 05:57:11 AM

i mistakenly upgraded my blockchain wallet to beta version yesterday and i dont see import/export of private key option so i tried to send them an email asking on how to switch back to the old version and they said there is no way to switch back to the old one so basically im fucked up specially when BC wallet goes down sometime.

Same problem even they warn before upgrade that take backup of wallet. But its not allow to go back to previous version of blockchain.info.
Major issue facing is wallet not getting synchronized. So cant make transactions. Also gives new wallet address each time for deposit.
Digitalbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 05:59:53 AM

No, there are a lot of threads coming out to complain about the new version's glitch. We'd better stick to the old version until new one becomes stable.

Its still in beta phase but blockchain will announce upgradation of wallet after finishing their wallet backups to new beta platform. Hope they announce it soon.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:23:31 AM

It says version three is not supported because you are trying to log on using the legacy version, the v2. You need to click on the "beta wallet" link to log in.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:29:50 AM

Update: I was talking to a support assistant, and she confirmed that there was no way to switch back to the "legacy" (v2) wallet, except via making a new account and transferring your funds over there. Annoying.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: